Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pierced Tongue  (Read 1149 times)

Offline ik8133

I've made a booking with a WG who has a pierced tongue, does this make a big difference during owo?  Its going to be a first for me.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Personally i've never noticed any difference

Offline DiFontaine

In my opinion the idea of it is far better than the reality. Ive been with a few WG's and civvies that have had a tongue piercing and can't say I've really noticed a huge difference either way with oral. It annoys the hell out of me when kissing though, it always seems to bang against my teeth!

Andy61

I actually like it when we are kissing but during a bj it makes no difference to me

Offline NIK

Personally I'd like to come across one occasionally without any self inflicted deformities such as ugly ink on their skin or pieces of metal stuck in their faces, bellies and fannies. Why people don't understand natural is always best is beyond me.   :unknown:
As I have repeatedly said if they were born with these deformities it is 100% certain they would want them surgically removing on the NHS.   :wackogirl:

sloopjohnb

I've made a booking with a WG who has a pierced tongue, does this make a big difference during owo?  Its going to be a first for me.
If she knows how to use it, yes, at least for me.

Yeboah95

Offline uutarn

Personally I'd like to come across one occasionally without any self inflicted deformities such as ugly ink on their skin or pieces of metal stuck in their faces, bellies and fannies. Why people don't understand natural is always best is beyond me.   :unknown:
As I have repeatedly said if they were born with these deformities it is 100% certain they would want them surgically removing on the NHS.   :wackogirl:
Not dissing, but that sounds like a statement, rather than an opinion...  :blush:

Anyway, repeating what has been said; i find with kissing it makes a difference and i like it, but no difference with oral IMO.
 :hi:

sloopjohnb

Why people don't understand natural is always best is beyond me.   :unknown:

Do you cut your hair, or nails?

E.L. Wisty

Offline NIK

Do you cut your hair, or nails?

That is not the same as deliberately deforming myself.

Offline NIK

In fact I am sick of seeing fucking tattoos. Was in a beer garden yesterday and EVERY woman was sporting a dirty great blemish on her arms, shoulders, neck or legs. One seemed to have one all over her chest and presumably down her tits.
I suppose eventually like everything else fashions will change and they will once again become unfashionable.
One can only hope.

Offline Roth