Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leanne @ SS  (Read 1529 times)

11 review(s) for Leanne@SS (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blackpool Rock

External Link/Members Only

Normally leave a bit longer between seeing a girl and reviewing but got a bit of spare time to fill.
Can't find any info on here about her and had it in my head she had been at SS for about 6 months though speaking to her apparently it's more like 18 months, honestly can't believe there is no review on her already.
I'd originally tried booking her a few months back but she had just been booked up for a 2 hour session so somebody certainly likes this girls company which I took as a good sign.
Now i've had a few poor recent punts with some of the newer girls at SS especially where i've not seen them in the reception area and decided to book just from the website photos or face pic in reception.
I hadn't actually seen her in reception but did think she looked pretty from her face photo so had already put her on my HL months back and had to make another effort to get a meet sorted (think her latest pic in reception is quite side on to hide her face).
Now her stated age is early 30's which does normally put me off (real age vs working age etc) however the previous face pic indicated she still looked good and on the plus side i'm a sucker for a nice petite girl and standing at just 5'1 this girl is almost in the under 5 footers club so gets my vote, in all honesty if she was 5'10 then i wouldn't have punted her all things considered but glad I did as good things come in small packages.

So i'm into the room, showered and drying off when Leanne comes in and introduces herself, this is the 1st time that i've seen her in the flesh and i'm pleased with my choice as she is lovely and petite with a cracking little figure but also her manner and persona impres me as she was so bubbly and friendly for someone that i'd only just met rather than being a regular.
She asked what sort of service I liked so we ran through what was on offer and agreed on OWO followed by sex, I knew she didn't have CIM on her profile and this was discussed but not offered (on occasions some girls have offered CIM if their preferences have changed etc or leave it to discretion rather than advertising it), she did say that facials were fine and I may take her up on this during a future punt.
She did ask me if I wanted to pay her the £40 before we started or after, normal protocol at SS is to pay after but as i've previously said i'm not doing a runner so paid her up front. With other girls this has normally been a bad sign however she did say that she has a tendency to forget about payment after the punt as she is so busy talking, in fairness I think this is genuine with this girl and she has lost money with some punters who have taken the piss and left without paying.
Onto the bed and i lie on my back while she starts to perform oral which is good while tickling my balls before also giving them some attention with her tongue and returning to more oral on the little man.
After a while longer she sat astride me and asked if I wanted to do anything else, I felt her boob (enhanced but in proportion to her frame) and said i'd quite like to give her oral which she was fine with though she said that she doesn't do 69 which may be an issue for some (not sure why but apparently she hates it for some reason).
Anyway i asked her to move up and sit on my face while I gave her a good licking for a few minutes, no hygiene issues with this girl she was 100% clean and tasted great.
Time for the rubber which she slid on before applying some lube to herself and then to me, she asked if I wanted her to "climb on" and despite not normally liking cowgirl I agreed as she was so petite and I wanted to watch her bobbing up and down on my cock. Most girls CG technique is poor as they seem to simply hop on and bounce up and down as hard and fast as possibly resulting in the whole bed bouncing up and down and my cock not actually penetrating with the enevitable loss of wood on my part. Leanne however did it nice and gentle ensuring my cock was penetrating her properly, more like asian cowgirl technique which is great as she wasn't putting her body weight (all 40Kg or so) on me.
I then asked her to lie on her back and climbed aboard before going at it with legs over shoulders, she may be in her 30's but she is still nice and bendy so there were no issues.
Time was marching on and i'm ready to pop but also trying to hold back as long as possible to make it last, eventually I ask her to move into doggy then soon after i ask her to lie on her stomache with her legs slightly apart for prone bone. I'm looking down at her tiny frame and my cock feels so sensitive in this position that I didn't last long but time was almost up anyway so I let go of a weeks worth into the bag and the relief felt amazing.
She reached around to make sure the johnny came out when I did then handed me a couple of tissues to clean up before I jumped in the shower for a quick splash then she jumped in after i came out, all the while we were still chatting with no uncomfortable silence.
She doesn't take fingers inside which is a shame but not a shop stopper and i can't say what the kissing would be like as I opted not to try kissing her due to me having had a Chinese takeaway the day before and knowing that I probably had more than a whiff of garlic about me.

To summarise Leanne i'd say she is a really nice friendly and chatty genuine girl who has a bit of a Liverpool twang to her accent however she was really softly spoken and it was actually very soothing rather than harsh, you wouldn't be embarresed to take this girl out of an evening.

I did enjoy my 30 minutes with Leanne and certainly intend to see her again, the best punts aren't just about the sex but about having a bit of banter and a laugh with someone who makes you feel comfortable and Leanne achieved this well.

Now here is a real rarity for a WG - No tattoos and No Piercings and while I actually really like both tatts and metal on a WG it was actually something a bit different to the norm which was quite a refreshing change. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline BeastWilkinson

Thanks for the review,... seen her myself,  in my experience similar to you, really liked her look and I loved her bubbly/fun personality, but truthfully (this is only my opinion) I just thought her service was very basic and robotic.. I'm writing her review tonight/soon, I'm putting a "positive" due to her looks and personality, but won't be seeing her again,

Washerboy

Anyone know how to find a profile for this girl on adultwork or have a link for her? I've seen her today and would love to see her again some time

Thanks

Offline george r

Anyone know how to find a profile for this girl on adultwork or have a link for her? I've seen her today and would love to see her again some time

Thanks

if you saw her today you must have her number ???

Online chrishornx

and where did you see her today??

Offline manc1999

There's a Leanne on the rota now at gfe in Bury so could of been there.

Offline Master1961

She is on adultwork based in bury was going to see her but at £140 an hour and having read E views don't think il bother