Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi - Tantric Touch London  (Read 8279 times)

Offline scarebear

Maybe its me, and the fact that ive just turned 50, but more and more im finding that a good sensual massage with HE more than gets my juices flowing these days. Now theres a lot to look for out there, so you need to do your research to find out which ones are real and which ones are just a bunch of rubbish.

Having already used Mayas massage in Hammersmith, and their new offer of Mutual massage i was keen to go back and see my regular Lena, but she is away until september. So i researched a few others. Kiss Massage in Ealing was no 1 on my list, but all weekend no matter how hard i tried i could not get through to them by phone, or text. Even leaving a voicemail did not get a response. I sent them a mail and got a reply saying they were busy but they told me to send a text!!! Shame, i might try again sometime, but i think i have found an agency which can even better that:-

External Link/Members Only

The website is very professional and a lot of the girls profiles look stunning, so i thought is this TGTBT? Anyway i called them around lunchtime, the line was busy but the receptionist Anna called me back soon after and we had a chat. I explained to her what i was looking for and she told me that as its Sunday there are not many girls working but offered me Heidi and i accepted. She told me its best to discuss with the lady what i was looking for and then we can agree on the terms. Address details were given straight away and i was told just to be on time not to be early or late.

Heidi works out of one of the agencies propeties on the east of the city near Spitalfields Market. the apartments are very modern and access is easy but secure. I was buzzed in at the exact time and when the door opened i couldnt believe my luck. Even though on the website the ladies faces are obscured, i could tell that the body was exactly what was there. Heidi has that wonderful scandanavian accent, and was quite shy at first but after discussing with her what i wanted, she agreed and we got cracking.

What i wanted was a full body to body massage with HE and i asked if i was allowed to touch her and she said yes, anywhere but not in the "very" intimate place! £ 120 for the hour. Slightly pricy but each to their own.

I had a shower and when i came back i was asked to lay face down on the bed. There was a big mirror on the side, so i could see everything that was going on. She took off her lingerie and started from the feet up the legs. There many little tickles of the genital area while i was face down which i thought were great and as she started to move her body up and down my back i was very aroused. She has great tits and rather large soft nipples which i could feel rubbing me up and down, as she moved up my back, she slowly blew on me and used her tounge as well which was very arousing. I could feel her breathing in my ear. This went on for about 30 mins and i was then asked to turn over. She started on the front of my legs but that didnt last long as she moved up to my nether regions and onto my front. We were so close and although she started to play with my old boy, she made sure that i didnt go to quickly. After we had been rubbing each other for a while, She sat up and climbed on top of me just above my old boy region and massaged my stomach with her pussy. She moved her hand back to grab hold of the boy and gently started to get him ready. All the while i was playing and feeling her boobs with my hands, it was like i was giving her a massage as well. She then turned around so i could get a full view of her pussy. Being so close to my face it was so tempting for me just to give it a flick and a tongue but i managed to resist. She then grabbed the old boy and the HE was fully delivered after about another minute or so, as i still had my hands feeling her front up and down. She cleaned me up and we had a chat for about 5 mins while we were still rubbing each other

I felt so good after this. Seriously, and i know a lot of people wont agree with me, but i now think its better than sex for me anyway as the need to perform is not really there. Plus its very sensual.

Heidi told me about some of the other girls on the website and she said that a lot of clients try a few girls and come back to their best. I asked about the availabilty of the girls and she said its best just to speak to the receptionist and she will organise everything for you but be aware, not all girls work every day.

I had a quick shower to wash everything off, got dressed and had a kiss and cuddle before i left, totally satisfied. Looking at the website i certainly wouldnt mind going back to Heidi, but i have my eyes on Jessika, Georgina, and Selene as well.

This i think is going to be a once a week event!

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. Good to know you had a nice time. Can you please reply to the following?

- How much did you pay and for which massage because I see there are different packages on their website ? How is it different to the other massages ? any idea would be appreciated.

- Will she do kissing and OWO ? or is it a no no ?

- How was she in looks section ?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 05:22:19 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline scarebear

Thanks for the review. Good to know you had a nice time. Can you please reply to the following?

- How much did you pay and for which massage because I see there are different packages on their website ? How is it different to the other massages ? any idea would be appreciated.

- Will she do kissing and OWO ? or is it a no no ?

- How was she in looks section ?

As the review stated it's £120 for the hour nude body to body. Don't know about the different types. All I know is the tantric is not necessarily nude and the nuru is with special gel which means you both get very slippery. Not tried either as I prefer the b2b.

You must discuss with the masseuse what is and is not allowed. But be nice and you'll get what I got. However touching in the pussy area is a big no no. Kissing I think is on but as I said talk to her and ask, you'll never know.

I found heidi very sweet and charming. She's not a stunner but no minger neither. Her body though is awesome.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks. You reviewed previously Maya's massage Hammersmith. Which one would you pick between Heidi and Maya ? September is not far away and I can wait but it seems slightly cheaper.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 05:58:40 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline webpunter

As the review stated it's £120 for the hour nude body to body. Don't know about the different types. All I know is the tantric is not necessarily nude and the nuru is with special gel which means you both get very slippery. Not tried either as I prefer the b2b.
A good find - will add to my non AW HL.  FYI nuru massage is B2B - even more so than a normal oily B2B session if anything

Offline scarebear

Thanks. You reviewed previously Maya's massage Hammersmith. Which one would you pick between Heidi and Maya ? September is not far away and I can wait but it seems slightly cheaper.

There are some nice girls at maya. Lena is my favourite. .

But tantric touch seem a great find and I would choose heidi.

I'll review the others as I see them.

Offline xa2xie

Thanks for the review, shes in my todo list for now

asdfasdf

Scare bear, tried based on your suggestion (literally your post on homepage reviews) and it was quite the way you described but with somebody else, Hannah. Yes, bit pricy but I think it's good quality. Anna was very quick to manage an appt on short notice and had nice hour. Hannah absolutely delivered.

asdfasdf

Lol, oh really. I was gonna review her separately but laziness. I liked it and I commented. I'm gonna try one more time next week. But anyway, I've been lurking here for Long long time now. Just don't comment much as I've not tried a loads. Typical lurking noob.

Offline scarebear

Seeing Jessica tomorrow. Will report back then.

Offline Tom-seeking

Good luck. I have seen Georgina few times and she is amazing.

Jessica ... not my type

Offline scarebear

Good luck. I have seen Georgina few times and she is amazing.

Jessica ... not my type

Why?

Offline Tom-seeking

It's my taste. I prefer slightly younger face and slim body. You seeing her later. Isn't it?

Offline scarebear

It's my taste. I prefer slightly younger face and slim body. You seeing her later. Isn't it?

Yep thats right. As the pictures dont show her face, its a chance ill take. Ive chosen her because of body alone, the fact shes English and some feedback i have seen on the FBSM website which gave her 10/10.     

Offline Tom-seeking

What website is that?

Anyway, good luck and let us know how it goes?

Somebody mentioned they saw Hannah. A feedback wil be good coz I am seeing her this week.

Offline scarebear

As i mentioned, i saw Jessica last night.

Same address as Heidi, same comms, very easy. Jessica is absoultely stunning, she has a great rack and is very pleasant, but if i had to choose on the level of the massage, im surprised to say, Heidi still wins from the 2 ive seen.

Just a few things made all the difference. The mirror that was on the side of the bed when i was with Heidi had dissapeared so when i was lying on my front i could not see the action going on, which i liked before, although the feel of her perfect boobs on my back was always there. It was also darker in the room than last time.  I asked about touching and although she didnt say no, and i did get my hands on her boobs, it was only for a short time. For 30 mins i was on my front, and when i did eventually turn over the massage on the front only lasted about 5 or so mins. She pretty much started on my old fellow as soon as i had turned over. Mind you i think i came too soon as the sight of such a gorgeous girl with my hand on her boobs and her hand on my old boy was too much. She did apologise after i came as she thought she had done too much too soon so at least there was that.

It was a very hot day yesterday and i think they may have contruibted a little to it, so im prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt. It certainly wasnt that bad, just not as good as Heidi.

Im hoping to go and see Georgina and Selene soon so i can find out who is best and get a regular, but id like to see a review of Hannah if you are planning to see her this week Tom Seeking.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for sharing. Try to write a review for each as it may help others to make a choice. I prefer a seductive massage and not someone who will jump to the old fella too soon.

As i mentioned, i saw Jessica last night.

Same address as Heidi, same comms, very easy. Jessica is absoultely stunning, she has a great rack and is very pleasant, but if i had to choose on the level of the massage, im surprised to say, Heidi still wins from the 2 ive seen.

Just a few things made all the difference. The mirror that was on the side of the bed when i was with Heidi had dissapeared so when i was lying on my front i could not see the action going on, which i liked before, although the feel of her perfect boobs on my back was always there. It was also darker in the room than last time.  I asked about touching and although she didnt say no, and i did get my hands on her boobs, it was only for a short time. For 30 mins i was on my front, and when i did eventually turn over the massage on the front only lasted about 5 or so mins. She pretty much started on my old fellow as soon as i had turned over. Mind you i think i came too soon as the sight of such a gorgeous girl with my hand on her boobs and her hand on my old boy was too much. She did apologise after i came as she thought she had done too much too soon so at least there was that.

It was a very hot day yesterday and i think they may have contruibted a little to it, so im prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt. It certainly wasnt that bad, just not as good as Heidi.

Im hoping to go and see Georgina and Selene soon so i can find out who is best and get a regular, but id like to see a review of Hannah if you are planning to see her this week Tom Seeking.

Offline Tom-seeking

Thanks for the review.

I hate to give it away but Georgina is class apart. Her eyes are to die for me and she has a great personality and I enjoy chatting to her.

Facially I would say she has the looks of next door girl and I love that.

I will review Hannah before the EOW

Offline webpunter

This place seems to be getting some good commentary like YeboyahLF's find near Earls Court  :thumbsup:

Offline pisceanuk

can you explain ? what was this find ?

This place seems to be getting some good commentary like YeboyahLF's find near Earls Court :thumbsup:

Offline scarebear

Wow, never seen this one in my research - sounds great!

Offline webpunter

Wow, never seen this one in my research - sounds great!
Pleased to be of assistance
I'm with you on the benefits of massage stuff.  Although bollocks to the tantric mullarky.  I see the massage bit as merely a build up.  A teaser.  I expect this to take maximum half of the 1st booking & make it clear that if they want me back then it better be heading south.  Like to 10-15 mins tops in an hour.  And i expect some reach-unders / cc swipes during this time as well.  Then its onto B2B - HJs & tit-wanks.  Some OWO doesn't go amiss & if they're 'fit as' i'll indulge in some RO.  Especially if i can see a shag is on the cards - so this warms them up & gets the juices / fanny batter flowing  :yahoo:

Offline Clipit

What's the area like? I'm going to be staying close to tower bridge and would like to walk it, if the weather is ok? But is it an ok area?