Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Massage Coventry  (Read 5734 times)

Offline MarkR

Have been thinking about seeing Lily for a while - have previously seen Li and Nancy in Coventry.

Lily is a little more expensive than Li & Nancy £30 for half hour or £40 for the hour.

Comms were great text in the morning and agreed a time, meet took place late afternoon.

Address is in Foleshill, just off Foleshill Road. I know the area well so had no worries. Lily works weekdays 4pm-10pm and weekends daytimes, this is due to where she works from so only works from 4pm weekdays which may be difficult for some people and she said she is very busy. 

Meet:
There is a buzzer but it is best text when you're there to text for her to let you in. Was met with a smile, Lily is very friendly and her English is good. I think she will chat as much as you want to during massage. She confirmed the price, I only had 30 minutes to spare, and she offered HR for £10 without me asking. £40 paid.

There is a toilet but no shower. I was told to strip off and wait for her to return.

I asked for a firm sports massage and received a very good massage, back bum and legs. When she finished the back massage she wiped all of the oil off with a warm wet cloth. It then turned into a more sensual massage, no reach under but some teasing. Lily then asked me to turn over and massaged my chest and arms before turning attention below. Lily remained fully clothed throughout though she did reach over with her covered chest in my face a couple of times. I didn't try to touch anywhere so not sure what the response would have been.

I would definitely recommend Lily and will go back at some point though weekday daytime would be better for me.

External Link/Members Only

Odd Job

Nice report. What did she look like ? I've seen Li but didn't find her attractive.

Offline MarkR

Nice report. What did she look like ? I've seen Li but didn't find her attractive.

Don't think I would say she is attractive......but I would say more attractive than Li or Nancy. Not skinny but very friendly.

Cumer121

Lilly used to work for Rainbow at hollyhead road, Li at Coventry streetis much better and cheaper then Lilly of Broad street
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 06:43:56 pm by Cumer121 »

Offline Indigo

Hi gang - I recently saw Lily but she was working out of a flat in a village just outside Warwick (I think she is in between premises in Cov and I presumed this was where she lived).

In the interests of folk being able to see all of her reviews what's the etiquette? Shall I post the review as "Lily Massage Coventry"??

Offline mr.bluesky

Hi gang - I recently saw Lily but she was working out of a flat in a village just outside Warwick (I think she is in between premises in Cov and I presumed this was where she lived).

In the interests of folk being able to see all of her reviews what's the etiquette? Shall I post the review as "Lily Massage Coventry"??

Yes she is probably better known as Lily massage Coventry.