Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Monica Bangs on tour in Manchester/Bolton  (Read 1838 times)

8 review(s) for missmonicabangs (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bolster3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£160/Hour, hotel near Bolton.

I had been looking out for Monica to return to the North West after missing her last year.
Comms, very good - I emailed stating time & length required. Received email by return and called to get a few more details.
I texted a couple of days prior to the meet to confirm, and request outfit.
Quick reply again from Monica.

The day prior to the meet near disaster. I received a text from Monica saying that due to a family crisis she would be unable to meet that day.
She was however available the next day, but in a hotel near Bolton, and said she would be available whatever time I wanted.
New date and time agreed.

I drove to the hotel  arriving slightly early and called when in the car park.
Monica asked me to give her 5 minutes and then called me back giving her room number and details of how to get to it from the hotel entrance.

Up to the room and was let in by Monica wearing exactly what I had requested.
This girl is tall, I'm 6 foot and she seemed to tower over me (probably the 6 inch heels)!!

Paperwork sorted and Monica offered me a shower and drink.
We sat on the bed chatting and then Monica started kissing me and undressing me.
This was followed by dfk, owo, and reverse oral, interspersed with plenty of kissing and tit sucking (by me).

Then it was on with the condom and sex in every position, Monica being very enthusiastic.

Had to stop and take the condom off before I came.
Monica then gave me a real sloppy blowjob culminating in me cumming down her throat and everything got swallowed. :yahoo:

We had a chat and then I showered and was on my way.

Although £160 is on the high side it was well worth it.
No anal is on offer but Monica can give the GFE (as I had) or if you prefer a real PSE.

I would definitely visit Monica again but she doesn't seem to come to the North West very often.  :(

Online Titi

£100 extra for a level?????   :scare: Get the f**k outta here. Great looking girl I will admit but too expensive for her range of services. Thanks for the review though.

Offline george r

I thought it was £150 for anal   :dash:

Offline bolster3

Yes £150 extra, but I think that's just a deterrent as she told me she doesn't enjoy it.
It wasn't an issue with me.

For what you get she is well worth treating yourself and shelling out £160 bearing in mind a lot of girls charge £130+ now and looks and service are nowhere near as good (to me anyway). :)

Offline big-paul-86

ive met her but only to say hi, she was touring with Keira Pherrall who i met and i had a quick chat with Monica after, im waiting for her to get back on the east coast

Offline george r

not 100% sure but think her and Keira are/were a couple in real life ?

I'm sure when I saw Keira a few yrs ago she called her "my wife"

gingerthom

She looks great and i love my ebonys, but her price in now showing £180/hr or does she reduce her rates for us poor northerners :crazy:

Offline bolster3

Different rates according to where she is I think.
I paid £160

Offline Jockeynow

Saw her recently in south west. Quality.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Saw her recently in south west. Quality.
Where did you post your review, I cannot see it?