Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: this is addictive !!!!  (Read 2409 times)

bhoywonder

:wacko: Aargh, Already had an excellent punt with Brooke for 45 mins on Friday, an excellent hour with Analya on Saturday.  Its now Monday and I notice Maisie is available today  :scare: Trying to stop myself booking for today as well, what the fuck is happening to me!!

bhoywonder

Offline Clattypats

God sake your worse than me...about a month ago I had five punts in the space of a week n a half...can be addictive...Beware! :D

bhoywonder

Haha, I've also been messaging R&R and Eva too, think I will need to get a second job  :lol:

Offline Clattypats

I'm already set for today..Think I'll need to calm down shortly,although my Hot list is increasing not decreasing :D

Offline auldie63

Who's a right pair o' dirty lucky bastards then? :D :D :hi:

Offline Clattypats

Offline Oscar13

I'm already set for today..Think I'll need to calm down shortly,although my Hot list is increasing not decreasing :D

Clatty, who have you got for today?  Enjoy!!!

Offline Clattypats

Clatty, who have you got for today?  Enjoy!!!
Cheers  :drinks: Got Lana for hh : :)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:54:30 am by Clattypats »

Offline Oscar13

:wacko: Aargh, Already had an excellent punt with Brooke for 45 mins on Friday, an excellent hour with Analya on Saturday.  Its now Monday and I notice Maisie is available today  :scare: Trying to stop myself booking for today as well, what the fuck is happening to me!!

It sure is addictive but great fun!!!  Glad you had great fun with Brooke and Analya.  Maisie's great fun too. :D :D :cool: :cool:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:55:17 am by Oscar13 »

Offline Oscar13

Cheers  :drinks: Got Lana for hh : :)

Aw lucky you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Wish it was me. Lol, lol, lol.

Offline Oscar13

Haha, I've also been messaging R&R and Eva too, think I will need to get a second job  :lol:

Eva's hot, hot, hot.  Really excels herself!!!  You'll need to be quick.  I think she's going on holiday soon for quite a while.  On returning limiting her availability before retiring early next year.

bhoywonder

Eva's hot, hot, hot.  Really excels herself!!!  You'll need to be quick.  I think she's going on holiday soon for quite a while.  On returning limiting her availability before retiring early next year.

She's fully booked today, and going on holiday tomorrow  :dash:

Offline seeker

When i first started  did 5  1hours with 5  different   honeys over 7 days  from GEA
In the harbour days .....
What  memories  :cool:
Dont use them anymore though...
Too dear ..prefer the half hours now.

Offline perfect 10

There's a thread on the addiction of punting. I started punting about 3 months ago and thought it would be easy to become addictive, so put the question out there.
Going my the responses it definitely is for most. Personally, I'm going to have to stick to a monthly budget from now on or I'll end up going bust :timeout:

bhoywonder

After I go with Maisie tomorrow I will need to make a monthly budget too............shit Brookes back at end of week  :unknown:  :dance:

moosehead69

That's why best to check on here for reviews ... Limited funds make crap punts harder to take ...

Offline Clattypats

That's why best to check on here for reviews ... Limited funds make crap punts harder to take ...
:thumbsup: yeah the well reviewed ones on here are worth it..But TOFTT now and again helps..could be good ,could be bad..I done it not so long ago and regretted it+ stuck up a negative review..negative reviews are prob as good as positives,if not more helpful where your 'hard earned' is considered :thumbsup:

bhoywonder

TOFTT when I tried juicy Cherie, gorgeous black girl, just didn't click and felt a bit awkward.  Booked Brooke before I found this site, a few weeks back I messaged a few girls available today, and thankfully it was her who's available time suited me better  :D

Offline Jock D

For all you relative 'newbies', to the punting scene...trust me it's not a passing phase thing...I've been hooked on this hobby for 26 years...and it's still got a very firm grip of me. :)

bhoywonder

For all you relative 'newbies', to the punting scene...trust me it's not a passing phase thing...I've been hooked on this hobby for 26 years...and it's still got a very firm grip of me. :)

Aarghh, not a reply I wanted to see  :scare:
On the plus side ill still be seeing hot young women in my 60's

Offline Clattypats

oh dear! I'm fucked :lol:

Firebird

I've been doing this for about two years now and to be honest a wouldn't really say am addicted, I feel that I am in pretty good control of my punting urges and there have been numerous occasions were I've cancelled punts purely cause I just couldn't be arsed (the prossie always got plenty of notice before anyone acuses me of time wasting).

I get plenty of sex out on civvy Street from girls that I meet in bars, the gym, there's a girl that I've known for about a year and a half now and we have a pretty good 'fuck buddy' relationship on the go, so for me it's never a case of 'I need to go on this punt cause it's the only way I can get my hole', I punt purely for the convenience, because I get the opportunity to try out different things (TS, duo, role-playing) and also because every now and then you meet a prossie who is just a great fucking shag and you want to see her again, Maisie for example, a number of TS's that I've seen more than once etc, etc.

I'll probably stop at somepoint and if I was to ever enter into a relationship, I would stop straight away without any hesitation. But in the meantime, I'm young hung and full of cum and have no intentions of stopping just yet  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 05:24:04 pm by Firebird »

Offline perfect 10

After I go with Maisie tomorrow I will need to make a monthly budget too............shit Brookes back at end of week  :unknown:  :dance:
How long is Brooke back for?

Offline Rossco100

I'm off work with a broken leg so I'm having to be frugal with my dosh but when I'm working and making decent money I really have to reel myself in or I could end up 2 or 3 times a week every week if I wasn't careful,to be honest it gets to the point where I actually have to have a wank to get rid of the urge.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

james1984xx

Lucky for some ....the only way i get any is when i pay for it .its impossible to meet girls when you have a disability.
 :dash: :dash:

Offline Clattypats

Lucky for some ....the only way i get any is when i pay for it .its impossible to meet girls when you have a disability.
I don't really bother with civy world much now,it's to much effort..if I'm up the swav sav or Victorias in city centre and it happens,it happens..Only been a bit of winching there,over the last 3 or so months or so.

Firebird

Wasn't criticising or boasting mate, just making my case.

Offline Oscar13

How long is Brooke back for?

Brooke's back Wednesday & Thursday this week. :) :) :)

Offline Oscar13

I understand completely, james1984xx as I'm Disabled myself.  Hope you've had loads of fun?!  I certainly have. :cool: :cool: :cool: