Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy ending massage  (Read 3402 times)

Offline cornishjon

I am travelling from the southwest to Surrey next week. Does anyone know where I can get a good proper massage with a happy ending (or more) in the Hampshire or Surrey area? I have looked at Natalie at massageinsurrey.com who seems to tick all the boxes. She is in Sutton. Has anyone been? Any other recommendations are welcome.

Offline krish

There's a Chinese massage place in great bookham near leatherhead that's worth a try, located in the high street opposite an Indian restaurant

Offline Reggypunt59

There are a number of Oriental massage places around. Camberley, Farnborough, Aldershot, Alton and Basingstoke. I'm sure you're familiar with the constantly rotating girls and the hit or miss nature of the services.
From my experience (and the reviews on here) your best bet is Chinese Medicine in Basingstoke.
Personally I'm a repeat customer at Shanghai Therapy in Aldershot. The ladies aren't as attractive but they have good attitudes and a consistent quality of massage.

Offline Justanotherman

Where about in Basingstoke is the Chinese medicine place?

Hampshire boyhood

I've been to China Health a couple times in Basingstoke. If you Google search it it'll give you the exact location but it's located just out of the shopping centre on a street with a few other shops near the top of town.  There's a back entrance which is useful.

Offline Reggypunt59

Chinese Medicine is outside the town centre, 5 Elmwood Parade, Elmwood way.
Web search Oriental Massage Basingstoke to find the website.