Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facebook slut  (Read 2705 times)

Offline samsung1

I was on FB the other day and stumbled accross a right filthy ghetto whore, she looks terrific. Shes from birmingham (english). She has posted numerous videos on her profile all showcasing her sexy body like she is trying to sell herself. Trouble is I have a suspision that she may be a local prozzie but dont know how to approach the situation.

Would it be possible to post her profile page off FB on here, or just PM to someone?

:hi:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:11:03 am by samsung1 »

Offline Zeusthedoc

you're on dodgy ground here buddy!

you can't make the assumption that she is selling services just because you think she is being a bit of a slut.
either, message her on FB and ask...or leave it well alone. messaging or posting her personal info is out of order.

Offline _Rust_

you can't make the assumption that she is selling services just because you think she is being a bit of a slut.
either, message her on FB and ask...or leave it well alone. messaging or posting her personal info is out of order.

Beat me to it :drinks: 100% agreed

Offline samsung1

Yh I wasnt going to post her FB page here.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I was on FB the other day and stumbled accross a right filthy ghetto whore, she looks terrific. Shes from birmingham (english). She has posted numerous videos on her profile all showcasing her sexy body like she is trying to sell herself. Trouble is I have a suspision that she may be a local prozzie but dont know how to approach the situation.

Would it be possible to post her profile page off FB on here, or just PM to someone?

:hi:

for some reason i got the impression that you might be doing just that....

Offline ryandunn

Is it legal to offer slutty birds money for services?
If so there's loads in my area :p

Offline grandaddybadman

Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac