Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Diaana - Edmonton N9 - B&S  (Read 379 times)

2 review(s) for MISS DIAANA (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jackscorpio

This was my 4th punt and it took place on 19th July 2016. This girl had been on my hotlist before as Alessia Sensual in Watford and I was gutted when her profile disappeared before I could book her. Judging by her private gallery pictures she had a cracking curvy body and a lovely pair of tits. When she reappeared on my hotlist with a different profile I was determined not to miss the boat again and arranged a meeting which turned out to be by far my worst punt to date.

Profile Link - External Link/Members Only

This was the profile under which I arranged the meeting when she was calling herself Miss Diaana and her phone number ended in 5774. (I don't want to list her full number as it is currently not available on her profile). She has since changed her profile name to lindaaa, relocated to Peterborough and is currently accessing her profile from Romania. Another user pointed out that she also seems to have a 2nd profile :  External Link/Members Only
I recognize the house in the pictures on this second profile as the one I visited so she obviously was working out of there at one time.

Price - £100 for 60 mins plus £20 extra for OWO was agreed on the phone.

Location - Terraced house in Edmonton N9 area. Plenty of parking in the area.

Comms - I rang to arrange the meeting the night before, phone answered by somebody who I assumed to be Diaana herself who readily agreed to all my requests including wearing the tartan outfit in her pictures. With hindsight the alarm bells should have been ringing as it was almost too easy. Postcode was texted on and when I arrived the following morning and texted that I was there she texted on the house number.

Meeting - The door was opened by a short dark haired girl and I said that I was there to see Diaana. Without a word she turned and beckoned me to follow her up the stairs. I was led into a bedroom where I presumed that Diaana would be waiting when the girl closed the door behind her. I said no I am here to see Diaana at which point she said but I am Diaana. I siad no you are not and produced my phone which had Diaana's profile and pictures on it. At this point I knew it was a bait and switch and she admitted that Diaana had gone back to Romania and left her phone behind. I started to leave and looking back now I should have done when she grabbed my hand and took me back down to the sitting room.

She went into a room out back and brought 4 other WG's into the sitting room and had them line up for me. At this point I was crawling with embarassment and should have walked but I was hyped up for a punt with a girl who had been on my hotlist for a long time and this situation well and truly threw me. I turned to the girl who had opened the door and brought her back up the stairs partially to stop the others staring at me and partially because she was admittedly the best of a bad lot.(Although I had seen a good looking mixed race girl coming out of the shower the first time I had went up the stairs but obviously she was preparing herself for a booking and was off the menu). I normally see independents who work alone but this was too far into brothel territory for me with at least 6 girls present which only added to my unease.

Back in the bedroom I did the only sensible thing I did that day and knocked my time back to 30 mins so I handed over £60 for 30 mins with OWO. The girl was very short only about 5 foot tall and wore a  long t-shirt style dress. She had long dark hair with a fringe and had dark romanian features. She was quite cute although her teeth were not brilliant and she wasn't a patch on the girl I was expecting to see. When the dress came off her body was average neither fat nor slim but soft around the belly. All the time she was trying to chat and joke but her English was poor and I hadn't a clue what she was on about most of the time.

I stripped off and decided to just get on with it so began the oral without which was admittedly good. She sat on the bed and I stood and held her head and moved in and out in a motion which could be described as slow face fucking. She didn't seem to mind so I carried on like this for a while. After what happened I wasn't really feeling it so decided to move onto the sex just to get it over with. She put on the condom and lay back for missionary. I began feeling and kissing her tits which were medium sized before working my way down south to check out her pussy. A whiff which, although not exactly Billingsgate market on a hot summer's day, was slightly unpleasant soon had me heading north again. I fucked her for a while in missionary before moving into doggy. She was pretty tight and I eventually came but the whole time my heart was not in it. I cleaned myself up got dressed and got out as quickly as I could. I never even asked her name and tried unsuccessfully to find her adultwork profile. If she had the girl I had booked to see she might have scraped a neutral rating as she was fairly compliant but the whole B&S thing soured the entire experience.

Back to the car and I was full of self loathing over what had just happened. This opened my eyes to the seedier side of the industry and although I am quite sure that these girls were not trafficked or anything like that (some of the girls in the line up looked like fairly hard cases) it was a brothel and brought me into a legal grey area I wouldn't like to revisit. Sorry for being long-winded but hopefully my account of a truly shite punt may help others avoid one of their own. I have 2 more reviews to submit in the next couple of days both of which were thankfully much better.