Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Hotsexyhornyhayley?  (Read 1781 times)

Offline jonko

Still thinking and planning my first punt in Manchester. Has anyone seen this girl. * reviews (8) which sound good but wondering if anyone here has seen her.?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance.

Online Asianfcuker

Looks like you have a Death Wish, not only is she Romanian but has both BB & Unprotected Sex on her profile.    :scare:

AF

Offline jonko

Looks like you have a Death Wish, not only is she Romanian but has both BB & Unprotected Sex on her profile.    :scare:

AF
opps!!!! Sart again then. Thanks for pointing that out I will look more carefully.

Offline mrmang

Took a gamble on this . Basic service . No extras on offer , clearly on the profile just to catch your attention .

Offline Blackpool Rock

Took a gamble on this . Basic service . No extras on offer , clearly on the profile just to catch your attention .
So were you after Bareback?

Offline jonko

She was gonna be my very first punt a couple of years ago, then she was not listed as BB (I think this group of girls only advertised this later by their agent, but the ones that I have seen never offered it. Anyway, to the point, when I went to see Hayley two years ago she was definately not the lady in the pics, the girl that was there was rough and about 40. I believe a bait and switch was in game. I would avoid if I was you.

Offline mrmang

Absolutely not BB . Not on my wish list !