Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield - littlebeauty  (Read 2265 times)

1 review(s) for littlebeauty (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chapmanpincher

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sheffield Hillsborough area incall.

£60 30mins.

Minimal kissing, RO, OW, sex.

Communications were straightforward phoned to arrange the punt, and was texted the address. Watersports (extra) were requested. Text after confirming arrival in the area gave the exact location.

The automagic front door trick got me into a tidy clean hallway. The girl behind the door was wearing a fairly conservative dress and heels, nice face and smile, long hair. Took my shoes off as instructed in the hallway and off upstairs into a slightly sparse bedroom but very tidy, the bathroom also clean and tidy.

Conversation was slightly difficult because of the language difference, and I realised that I had very likely been talking with the maid beforehand, as Kellys' English was much less fluent and also she had no idea that watersports had been discussed - obviously did not pay the WS supplement.

Money out of the way I stripped off and Kelly reappeared from stashing the cash, now wrapped only in her bath towel.

The towel was gone in seconds to reveal a lovely petite figure, firm natural boobs I guess a C, nice skin, and a pussy like a mouses ear, with a couple of weeks growth of fine black hair.  :rolleyes:

Sat in the chair with the girl naked on my knee there was some fake moaning and groaning as she ground around on the old fella, not too off putting, it almost seemed realistic.

On the bed RO taken with good grace. I laid back for OW, this was preceded by some kissing and touching up and down the length of my body, and accompanied with enjoyable flicks of the tongue on the jatz crackers.

I stayed on my back for cowgirl, the sight and sensation of this beautiful girl bouncing up and down on my cock meant that the end came quickly, just as well as my time was running out.

Would I go back? For sure.

I had a second punt that same day with another girl and would have been better of seeing Kelly again to be honest - the measure of a good punt for me is if I am thinking of rebooking as I walk out of the door, and I was on this occasion.

Get in quick if you are local - had a text on my way out saying next week there would be a Korean girl working there - so maybe Kelly moves about.

Iblisuk

You must have had an impact OP she's accessing from China now  :scare:

Offline chapmanpincher

I like to think I have a special way with women  :crazy:

To be fair the profile was being accessed from China when I booked - Chinese Sergei?

Offline ColdZ

Thanks for the view Chapman!  :drinks:

Did you book her through AW? I prefer to just call instead of waiting around for replies personally.

one to add to my HL cheers!

Offline tony2311

Was the picture accurate? Is she really that young?

Offline chapmanpincher

Thanks for the view Chapman!  :drinks:

Did you book her through AW? I prefer to just call instead of waiting around for replies personally.

one to add to my HL cheers!

Enrique - yes I just phoned the number - answered on the second try - to my mind preferable than all that email kerfuffle...

Offline chapmanpincher

Was the picture accurate? Is she really that young?

Hiya Tony, in the limited conversation we had she said 21 and I would say that struck me as ringing true - so does not match what the AW profile states...

I have just looked at the pictures again - to be honest in person her hair looked darker and straighter - but girls change their hair. I saw the pictures and I made the booking on that basis and was, as per my review, very happy.

HTH!