Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Kiera Hunter - Glasgow  (Read 2847 times)

FabioBob81

External Link/Members Only
[Link shortened by admin]

I booked Kiera this morning, she said she's be an hour, but it was 2 hours later before she showed.  No problem.   When she arrived, she gave great head and rode me well, especial taking her doggy, her arse is perfect for doggy style.  But for an hour booking, she left after 40 minutes.  I didn't say anything as I've got better things to do that argue with someone.  Her lateness and leaving early is the result of the negative review.

Arse - Great
Looks - ok
Boobs - smallish

Offline scotland19something

External Link/Members Only
[Link shortened by admin]

I booked Kiera this morning, she said she's be an hour, but it was 2 hours later before she showed.  No problem.   When she arrived, she gave great head and rode me well, especial taking her doggy, her arse is perfect for doggy style.  But for an hour booking, she left after 40 minutes.  I didn't say anything as I've got better things to do that argue with someone.  Her lateness and leaving early is the result of the negative review.

Arse - Great
Looks - ok
Boobs - smallish

Other than arriving late and not the full hour, what other services did you get from her and was she willing and eager ?
did you get OWO, 69 ?
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rossco100

Other than arriving late and not the full hour, what other services did you get from her and was she willing and eager ?
did you get OWO, 69 ?

He's banned mate,it will be a long wait for an answer.
Banned reason: Duplicate account

Offline scotland19something

cheers, she does look good mmmm :)
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.

Offline seeker

Solution.  :thumbsup:
Book her for 30m
and bang her for all your worth  :wackogirl:  :wacko:

Offline Courtney

He's banned mate,it will be a long wait for an answer.

This was the guy that turned out to be a trolling tit in the end.  :D :blush: :wacko: :crazy:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=92629