Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxHOT LENAxxx  (Read 1351 times)

SSkUNkY

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good body - very good ass, very average face, extremely unreliable, complains A LOT, kissing is shit, blowjob below average - technique is too light for a professional cock sucker.

Much better prostitutes available elsewhere who are happy to provide a good service without constant whining.

My personal experience, sorry if it doesn't tally with other peoples who may or may not have vested interests.

TheNewSeeker

Thanks for posting your experience. The experiences we each have are subjective and that's why it is important that everyone does their bit, so punting comrades can make a broad statistical assessment of the girls they're interested in.

It never troubles me if a negative is awarded to someone with whom I myself had a good experience. What it does is either impart the fact that there is a variability in an SPs service quality, or she is not as well predisposed to all punters for whatever reason. Many of us have experienced a completely different service on a return visit, or a bad service following a good review by someone else. This is how it goes, the more data we have the better.

Posting a bad review on a girl who has attracted lots of positives is always going to arouse interest, maybe by WKs, or, and giving the benefit of the doubt is often better, by people who really want to understand what went badly in order to mitigate the risk of a bad punt for themselves. There is no need to apologise for your own experience as long as its honest, so, ride the wave of doubt.

Look forward to further reviews; I'm off to enjoy another fag.

:drinks:

GolfNut

This guy is fucking hilarious.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definitely not bitter and twisted  :sarcastic:

SSkUNkY

Your children must be very proud of you spending all their inheritance on prostitutes GolfNut.

GolfNut

Your children must be very proud of you spending all their inheritance on prostitutes GolfNut.

Are we related?  :sarcastic:

SSkUNkY

No idea what 'EAS' is, I wrote about my experience with a particular prostitute nothing more.

I was under the impression this is what this site is for, I am clearly mistaken.

GolfNut

No idea what 'EAS' is, I wrote about my experience with a particular prostitute nothing more.

I was under the impression this is what this site is for, I am clearly mistaken.

That is exactly the point. You've not so much written about your experience as your opinions on said prossie. Big difference!

SSkUNkY

They must see you coming a mile off.

I wrote about my experience you deluded moron.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 04:41:42 pm by SSkUNkY »

Offline stevedave

Why have you copy and pasted this comment from the other thread?

SSkUNkY

Offline stevedave

To confuse people like you.

I'm not confused in the slightest. It's clear to see you're a complete bellend.  :hi:

SSkUNkY

You sound confused and you are a smoker, I hope you don't get emphysema and cancer you weak willed pansy.  :hi:

Offline stevedave

You sound confused and you are a smoker, I hope you don't get emphysema and cancer you weak willed pansy.  :hi:

What a charming gentleman, such a shame to see him go.

Thanks admin  :thumbsup:

playboy80

What a complete empty head surely he's been banned

TheNewSeeker

Well I tried to be helpful, clearly shouldn't bother. You'd think lurking over a year he'd have known how to behave  :dash: