Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika – massagenextdoor – London  (Read 3152 times)

maanderson

Ive been meaning to write a review for a while, but never got around to it – I figured that i'd make use of a quiet, laze Sunday morning to do my first!

I've seen Erika (External Link/Members Only) a few times now, it may be three or possibly four! Whenever I'm in London and have some free time my favourite thing to do is to spend an hour with Erika!

The pictures on Erika's website are a absolute true likeness to her in real life, she is warm, friendly and instantly puts you at ease. I would just as happily sit and chat with Erika as I would have the massage!

Her apartment is easy to find, centrally located. I've never driven but it seems that you should be able to find parking if you needed it. Inside the apartment its always been clean, and very inviting.

The massage itself, I've always opted for a nuru massage. Its something that I hadn't tried before and my intrigue is what led me to giving Erika a call the first time around. Although I've nothing to compare it against I'd have to say I can't imagine anything better! I'd 100% recommend visiting, and I hope I'll be able to do so again soon!

Offline KentAde

Thanks Erika for the lovely review..!  :dash:

Offline lossy

Always good to get it straight from the horse's mouth,. Or have I added one to many S's there  :P
Banned reason: Multiple accounts
Banned by: daviemac

jstrongerrrrr

Erika you're certainly persistent - the more you post about/defend/review yourself the less likely you are to receive new clients.

Offline lewishamguy

The massage itself, I've always opted for a nuru massage. Its something that I hadn't tried before and my intrigue is what led me to giving Erika a call the first time around. Although I've nothing to compare it against I'd have to say I can't imagine anything better! I'd 100% recommend visiting, and I hope I'll be able to do so again soon!

Have you been offered discount or free sessions for this review?   :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

dodgy review for sure, reads abit like a prossie has written it.

shes a fit whore though

Hidden Image/Members Only

massagenextdoor

Awwww, you guys are so sweet. But there's no such thing as bad advertising. The most funny thing is that none of you participants have ever visited me. A round of applause for the bullys!

« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 04:30:38 pm by massagenextdoor »

jstrongerrrrr

Erika - please don't play the victim - you've got a mild reaction for touting your services once again...i see also you are banned for previous bad behaviour...as you know I commented in a previous thread that I had seen you a few years ago to which you have responded on several occasions and sent me a PM...at no time have I been rude or discourteous - I merely stated that your service was average...touting/setting up fake profiles to tout is not looked upon favourably by members in this forum...the more your negative behaviour continues then the less likely punters are to come calling.

Offline lewishamguy

Awwww, you guys are so sweet. But there's no such thing as bad advertising. The most funny thing is that none of you participants have ever visited me. A round of applause for the bullys!

Ah! Goodbye Erika....  :kiss:

Offline Jimmyredcab