Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensual laraa - Maidenhead  (Read 1017 times)

6 review(s) for Lara The Best (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pisceanuk

Now where should I start. Read someone mentioning her over here and when I checked her profile I liked what I saw.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked for a certain time but when I reached she was not picking and had to wait for 30 mins in my car. I was getting bit pissed off and called few times and then it was picked and the girl at the other end rudely said wait for 5 mins and then after 10 mins I called again and then she sent full address.

Knocked the door and a beautiful petite girl opened it with a light smile on her face but looked bit serious. As an icebreaker, I went with my old phrase of "today is my birthday" and then a gorgeous smile crossed her face and she wished. Okay, I am on.

Her looks are a mix of Yelena Isinbaeva and Valeria Golino.

Seeked confirmation that she is doing OWO and kissing and she said yes. Finished with the paper work. She asked if I want a shower but I declined. Don't have enough time in 30 mins to take a shower and was not sure if she will count the shower time but think they do.

Her boobs were popping out of the bra and I was bit worried of the fake silicon ones wishing me pointedly to turn me off. However, I got lucky and they were real and nice :thumbsup:

Nice thin lips which I very much wanted to bite but realised its GFE but she is not my GF. Nice ass and a little tummy but not bad.

She seemed in no hurry (atleast in the beginning) and was taking it easy and lying with me, kissing etc. Then OWO but she was drooling a bit and suppose all W / Gs do that. Then kissing and then missh position, anvil, doggy etc. Then she did OWO again.

She reminded me that I am left with 5 mins and then I decided to cum. I should have gone for an hour.

Positives:

Nice friendly girl

Very pretty and cute

Great body and reasonably tight

Negatives:

Bad time management

Bit of clock watching in the end

Will I go again - Yes, it was a great fuck after a long time and I enjoyed every minute.