Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondkatka - Leyton  (Read 1182 times)

5 review(s) for sexy katka (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only

Pics of ass looked good and another review mentioned she had a good ass so thought I would investigate

Comma were good though she sounded impatient as I had issues fin the house. House itself is nice and big opposite some garages

Got there and was created by a biiiig blonde lass. As there was no face pic on profile can't say if it was her or if it wasn't whatever the case I didn't find her face or body attractive.

I was in a similar situation when I saw blonde horny Kim and ended up kicking myself for staying when I didn't find anything about her attractive.

Had to find an excuse for her to slip up so I could walk

Ask if she did owo....in a challenging way she said didn't you read my profile....I'm thinking all you have to say is yes or no...she eventually confirmed she did... ..I'm thinking damn I'm stuck

Asked if she did cim...she said she didn't....when she saw me edge towards the door she said she will do it....told her I don't want her to do anything she doesn't like doing and I'm happy to leave. She tried to convince me to stay....my mind was made up...she told me never to return....I had no issues with this

If your into bbws then you may like her but noooo way in hell is she a pawg

I could also detect potential attitude problems with this one which could unfold during a punt
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 03:55:58 pm by punther »

punther

Navy salute for walking

Hidden Image/Members Only

no point in paying to fuck someone you dont find attractive

soldiering through the initial awkwardness is rewarded by you still having yoir money in your pocket to punt another day

theres a punting lesson here for all  :hi:

Offline bangerben

External Link/Members Only

Pics of ass looked good and another review mentioned she had a good ass so thought I would investigate

Comma were good though she sounded impatient as I had issues fin the house. House itself is nice and big opposite some garages

Got there and was created by a biiiig blonde lass. As there was no face pic on profile can't say if it was her or if it wasn't whatever the case I didn't find her face or body attractive.

I was in a similar situation when I saw blonde horny Kim and ended up kicking myself for staying when I didn't find anything about her attractive.

Had to find an excuse for her to slip up so I could walk

Ask if she did owo....in a challenging way she said didn't you read my profile....I'm thinking all you have to say is yes or no...she eventually confirmed she did... ..I'm thinking damn I'm stuck

Asked if she did cim...she said she didn't....when she saw me edge towards the door she said she will do it....told her I don't want her to do anything she doesn't like doing and I'm happy to leave. She tried to convince me to stay....my mind was made up...she told me never to return....I had no issues with this

If your into bbws then you may like her but noooo way in hell is she a pawg

I could also detect potential attitude problems with this one which could unfold during a punt

Sorry about your experience. I saw Katka a few years ago, in the same area. Don't know why but my experience was much better than yours. She seemed into it while l was there, and was happy to do small talk before and after, asking what part of the UK l was from and telling me about her country. She does have a nice ass and well shaped (at least back then). I took her against the wall, in the middle of the room and finally on the bed. Basically, l'm saying she was up for it. Offered me a shower afterwards which l declined. Seems her service has dipped in quality since then  :unknown: