Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Cherie - Glasgow incall  (Read 829 times)

bhoywonder

Booked a punt last weekend with Juicy Cherie for 30 mins for £70.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Easy to find apartment in Tradeston area of Glasgow.
Good communications before meet , arranged on the day.

Met at the door by Cherie wearing sexy underwear and stockings, absolutely gorgeous black woman, petite, perfect body, nice ass and nice pink pussy.

Started off stripping, little dancing then me sitting on bed whilst she sat on sideboard using vibrator on herself near my face, so I went in for some RO, tasty.

Then it was rubber on for Oral with, for about 30 secs, before she jumped on top until I came.  Thought i would've got another pop but she chatted for 5-10 mins then asked me to get ready.

Couldve been better, and lovely girl but seemed awkward as if we didn't click, and the no kissing and OW would stop me from returning.  I think she would be more suited to a dominant guy.

Not the best, but ok for a Friday morning

Offline guns

Good review , and a heads up .
Sounds terrible and a total waste of money . No kissing ( although it's on her likes list ) , no owo and sounds a bit mechanical . Not for me  .

bhoywonder

I don't know I it was just the expectations from being with Brooke deluxe the week before for my first punt, stupidly thought it would all be like that, now know I dont rate OW very highly 😁
She is nice girl and very attractive and I was a bit like a rabbit stuck in headlights  :dash:

Offline guns

Yeah they all talk a good game on their profiles but more often than not you are left slightly disappointed . Probably only 30% only deliver on all their likes imo . We live and learn  :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

I don't know I it was just the expectations from being with Brooke deluxe the week before for my first punt, stupidly thought it would all be like that, now know I dont rate OW very highly 😁
She is nice girl and very attractive and I was a bit like a rabbit stuck in headlights  :dash:

If you're going to start comparing them all to girls like Brooke then you will gets lots of disappointments .......  :D
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bhoywonder

:lol:
I think I'll stick with ones you guys recommend