Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lpoolgirl2017 Incall Ryde Isle of Wight  (Read 959 times)

1 review(s) for Lpoolgirl2017 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sweettunes

Booking from last night.

Comms 7/10

Services 9/10

Appearance 8/10

Venue 7/10

Back in the game, had a break for a month.
New profile popped up on aw in my local area, pics looked good description was minimal.
Thought I'd TOFTT.  Fired off an email eventually got a response, got number fired of some texts sorted time and place. Which was a abit of hassle but it turned out she was still traveling down from Liverpool. So when she arrived. At her hotel the communication became easy by phone.

Charlie met me outside in typical scouse clobber, lol looked like a sketch from Harry enfield, calm down, calm down, calm down.  Lol I nearly pissed myself. She thought she was as trendy as fuck...  Red adidas tracksuit.... Lol and adidas trainers..... Each to there own.

When we got in to hotel room pretty hassle free, we agreed services, owo, cim 2 times. Protected sex and lap dance.  She got changed in to some sexy pink underwear. Which was needed as I wasn't gonna be sucked off by  a chuckle brother.

Punt was great. Started with oral lots of deep throat and spit, explored her body. Fantastic body size 8 at most lovely firm b cup tits with super responsive nipples. And the tightest cunt I have had in years. She told me she was 22 and only been doing it a few months.....which was believable.

She is an attractive girl and for £140 for an hour I'm classing this as a great punt.

She swallowed my full load and told me it tasted good nice. Touch. Only negative was she doesn't like doggy... Which is strange as most girls love it. Plus anal is not an option.

And even though the Scatty girl lists bareback it's not an option as I tried my luck to find out if she was a bare back skank, think she is naive and thinks bareback is owo. She is not that bright, but she is smiley talkative and fit.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 12:10:34 pm by Sweettunes »

Offline Caulkhead

And even though the Scatty girl lists bareback it's not an option as I tried my luck to find out if she was a bare back skank, think she is naive and thinks bareback is owo.

She's removed that now.

Offline Sweettunes

That's good, as its alittle off putting.

jimmer230

she still has unprotected sex on her likes list so maybe she should be asked to remove it too