Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxHOT LENAxxx - Nottingham  (Read 3137 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd just about given up trying to see this one. Thank fuck I didn't. This is one very fit Gym Bunny.

I've had my eye on Lena for months and never managed to secure a booking at short notice a few times.

Had a window of opportunity and decided to try again and got a booking. Her rates certainly favour the hour at 70/110 which I booked being fairly optimistic of a good booking. Too bloody right it was!

Location was not what I expected. A bit further out of town than I expected, but was actually perfect, being her own place and very discreet. Got there, texted on arrival and got the address.

Opened the door to see Lena in a bra and thong looking ... Well Hot!

She was wearing no make up whatsoever, and has a naturally young looking, pretty face that grows on you, but that body OMFG!

You'll know I recently gushed about Lizzylicious's amazing body which is indeed incredible for her age. Lena is even more toned and lithe. Her stomach is flat as a pancake, well defined, not an ounce of fat on her apart from her incredible arse. She has what you would call a "Hard Body", one made for a bikini and the beach. One of the most impressive bodies I think I've ever seen in the flesh. Her natural boobs are full, nice and pert. Her nips don't come out to play though unfortunately.

She was pretty businesslike to start: Shoes off, upstairs to the bedroom which was sparse with a bed, bedside cabinet with the necessities, a TV on the wall playing Music TV. Her English is pretty good. She's been here a few years now, and does this in her spare time so is not readily available 24/7. But I think this is partly what makes her even more appealing personally. She told me she's pretty picky who she sees, regulars or good AW feedback only.

Handed over the dosh and stripped off and lay on the bed until Lena returned and lay beside me. Things started quite slowly and I wanted to make a grab for her but thought I'd take it slow for a change.

After some chat and stroking I leaned in for a kiss and all I got was a bit of a peck, which was disappointing to say the least. She felt really good as I stroked her very smooth soft skin and slipped my hand under her thong to feel her lovely smooth shaved pussy, so I slid down the bed and slipped it off and proceeded to eat her. No fingers inside, pity, so had to put my tongue to good use and got some pleasurable moans.

Thought I'd try the kissing again to see if there was any improvement and was better this time, so things were now starting to look up.

I suggested 69, which she duly obliged and she had a gentle technique with her mouth and hands but it did feel good.

Her pussy felt and tasted great so not being able to delve inside I decided to put my dick in instead. She leaned forward for me to enter from behind after covering me up, and I slid in slowly and my god she is tight. I'm pretty average, but she felt like a glove, a skin tight glove, two sizes too small.

I had to take it slowly, both to stop me cumming too soon and because Lena was moaning and groaning asking me to go gently. Hard to believe she's been doing this couple of years as she felt like a virgin-like rookie not like an experienced WG.

The view of her in doggy was rather special. She has a fantastic arse, slim toned legs and a perfectly proportioned upper body.

We went into mish with my hands under her arse and finally got some decent kissing as I plundered her depths. She was holding on tight and making pleasant noises that seemed pretty genuine from what I could tell, but I'll never knows if they were.

Thought I'd try doggy again to finish as it was so good, but instead of raising her arse, she turned her hips offering herself at 90 degrees which is a position I've always fancied trying but never got round to and bejeesus it felt amazing. I could kiss her, grope her tits and then get my hand under her front and rub on her clit and this really did the trick for her she really enjoyed this and I could feel her wetting up. I eventually had to pop in the bag after a bit of a pounding.

Couldn't keep my eyes or hands off that body, which she admitted took a lot of work to maintain. Healthy diet and heavy weight training at the gym and hours on the treadmill is what it takes. Hats off to her for putting in the effort. I'd say the best body I've ever seen in the flesh in my 50+ years, and I've seen quite a few and many good ones, you all know that too well.

She had her hair tied up during proceedings, but when we had finished she let it down and I had to do a second take as it made her look so much more attractive. As I said initially she is the definitive GND type, and one you'd give your right arm to fuck.

Got dressed and a final peck goodbye from Lena and made my way home with an ear to ear grin.

So to conclude I can say physically she is one of the very best I've ever seen. Service was good but she doesn't throw herself at you like some of the most highly reviewed girls. Not necessarily a bad thing if you know how to move things on. Maybe not so good for those who are nervous or lack confidence.

The downside: Light rather than deep kissing, but this improved during the meet but was not in the same class as the very best kissers. The sex was very good indeed though.

She's hard to book. Her availability is very limited due to her civvie job. She's away for a few weeks now so won't be available for a while and I will be right at the front of the queue when she gets back.

GN  :hi:

vw

Nice one golfie !  Good to hear you had a nice time  :hi:

Who is best that old pudding creme bruleeeee or Lena ?   :D

GolfNut

Nice one golfie !  Good to hear you had a nice time  :hi:

Who is best that old pudding creme bruleeeee or Lena ?   :D

Thanks vw I did that.

Lena has an incredible body but Emily is better looking facially. She is a stunner I reckon. Plus I hear she's been working out since I saw her which was quite a while ago and so I'd assume her body is even better than it was.

Not been spending too much time in London of late, so not really had a chance to book her again, plus she's been out of circulation. My East Mids HL is pretty packed and got some nice punts lined up over the next month or two.  ;)

SSkUNkY

Good body - very good ass, very average face, is unreliable, complains A LOT, kissing is shit, blowjob below average - technique is too light for a professional cock sucker.

Much better prostitutes available elsewhere who are happy to provide a good service without constant whining.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 12:39:42 pm by SSkUNkY »

GolfNut

Good body - very good ass, very average face, is unreliable, complains A LOT, kissing is shit, blowjob below average - technique is too light for a professional cock sucker.

Much better prostitutes available elsewhere who are happy to provide a good service without constant whining.

Glad you like her  :sarcastic:

Maybe some reviews of the better ones you refer to might be in order??

TheNewSeeker

Nice one. Did Lena in my pre-UKP days and always wondered whether to do a retrospective review. I was working my way through all the slim poles back then and she was one of the best. Your review roughly as I found it; lovely body, and friendly girl too. Sexy kissing but not wild DFK, and good responsive sex. She used to be in a handy flat near the rail station.

She worked with Niki External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who was a tad better than Lena - more raunchy and deep kissing. Always fancied a duo with them; she's moved to Ipswich now, but tours.

Offline Dick Cheese

Golfnut,doe's Lena do OWO.Her profile says just oral which has stopped me booking her.

GolfNut

Golfnut,doe's Lena do OWO.Her profile says just oral which has stopped me booking her.

Yep she does. I saw it the same but checked out her other reviews on here and didn't see any mention of covered oral so went ahead with the booking. Glad I did too.

Offline RedKettle

Given you have been on UKP over a year and not posted a review perhaps you could catch up and review all those "much better prostitutes"!!

GolfNut

Given you have been on UKP over a year and not posted a review perhaps you could catch up and review all those "much better prostitutes"!!

He doesn't appear to have a good thing to say about any of the girls he's commented on. So even more curious who these "better" girls are also??

TheNewSeeker

Either you're trying to correct another punter's personal experience or you've put this in the wrong place, SSulky.  Suggest it belongs in the reviews section?

Offline Dick Cheese

Yep she does. I saw it the same but checked out her other reviews on here and didn't see any mention of covered oral so went ahead with the booking. Glad I did too.

Thanks,will put her back on my Hotlist.I too read her other reviews but when her profile says just oral,I assumed she no longer did OWO.She needs to update her profile,I'm sure I'm not the only one to swerve her because of this.

SSkUNkY

TheNewSeeker

To be fur I started it, I let my dyslexia get the better of me; I'm a silly cnut.

But 'fag', now come come old boy, that's somewhat below the belt whatto,  SSkulky.

How's the review coming along?

Online badsin

I've seen this girl around 4 or 5 times, and do not recognise anything you say here? If you have seen her, and you received a poor service - maybe it was you?? :hi: 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 09:42:30 am by badsin »

Offline Jammy1

I've seen Lena probably 15 times over the last 2 years and would say Golfnut's review is pretty much spot on. I can only think of 2 or 3 girls I've been with that have comparable bodies, facially not stunning but very pretty and natural looking.

Performance wise she occasionally moans about being tired from the gym but I guess maintaining that body must be hard work.

SSkUNkY

The White Knights have arrived in full force.

Offline Stoking

Of course we're white nights.... she gives 'us' good shags....

SSkUNkY

No wonder nobody ever posts negative reviews about fan favourite prostitutes, what a bunch of simpering sychophants.

GolfNut

No wonder nobody ever posts negative reviews about fan favourite prostitutes, what a bunch of simpering sychophants.

Hardly think you can call Lena a "fan favourite" with just 5 reviews SSkUNkY.

The real favourites have 20+ positives. So like I said, I think you have a problem with this girl in particular, or so it appears from your review. I'd go as far as suggesting you have had a bad case of EAS that's gone pear shaped even or maybe??

SSkUNkY

No idea what 'EAS' is, I wrote about my experience with a particular prostitute nothing more.

I was under the impression this is what this site is for, I am clearly mistaken.

Offline stevedave

No idea what 'EAS' is, I wrote about my experience with a particular prostitute nothing more.

I was under the impression this is what this site is for, I am clearly mistaken.

You're entirely correct, opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has them.

Now, about all these better prostitutes you mentioned? You written your neg on this lass, what about advising your brethren where we should be spending our cash?

vw

The real favourites have 20+ positives

Not true really everyone is soneobest favourute.  Just like burnt custard is yours.   :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :drinks:

I'm a big fan of the gym bunny look so she is definitely on my HL now.

GolfNut

Not true really everyone is soneobest favourute.  Just like burnt custard is yours.   :lol:

You been spying on my culinary habits vw?  :D or is that a euphemism??  :lol: :lol:

vw

You been spying on my culinary habits vw?  :D or is that a euphemism??  :lol: :lol:

Yes well one man's burnt custard is another mans creme brulee  :lol:

GolfNut

Yes well one man's burnt custard is another mans creme brulee  :lol:

That's burnt sugar on custard  :P

And yes I do love a nice creme brulee  :D

vw

That's burnt sugar on custard  :P

And yes I do love a nice creme brulee  :D
Golfie you would give cueball a positive he rubbed your belly l  :lol: :lol:

Not sure if you can cook pudding  :unknown:

GolfNut

Golfie you would give cueball a positive he rubbed your belly l  :lol: :lol:

Not sure if you can cook pudding  :unknown:

He'd have to suck my cock for a positive.  :thumbsup:

And no I don't cook. I have a missus to do that.  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

And no I don't cook.

Bollocks, I've heard you cook, fuck AND wash up

Proper little house wife  :D

vw

And no I don't cook. I have a mister to do that.  :sarcastic:

So owwhatanight can cook puddings or is it puddingium  :lol:

Offline cueball

GolfNut

You two clearly have nothing better to do now the Olympics is nearly over.  :P

:sarcastic:

Cueball, did you manage to sort your punt in Leicestershire?

vw

You two clearly have nothing better to do now the Olympics is nearly over.  :P

:sarcastic:

Cueball, did you manage to sort your punt in Leicestershire?

Don't you worry golfie.  The para Olympics will be on soon and King cue ball changed his mind to meet that paraprincess in Cardiff to mark the occasion.

Shocked you haven't seen her when she joined here she said she has fucked judges and golf pro's

Offline cueball

Don't you worry golfie.  The para Olympics will be on soon and King cue ball changed his mind to meet that paraprincess in Cardiff to mark the occasion.

Shocked you haven't seen her when she joined here she said she has fucked judges and golf pro's

I remember her, yes, she'll needs to nut a golfie  :sarcastic:

Not in Leicester yet golfie, don't panic though, when I arrive you'll be the first to know (I'm staying at your gaff )

GolfNut

She does look good but unfortunately she's in Wales which is too far for me. That's more your neck of the woods isn't it?

I'm not a golf pro more like a caddie  :sarcastic:

vw

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review matey glad you had a good time I'm going to try a booking once again with her as struggled also before.