Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good tip for a amateur on AdultWork? In London for 3 days.  (Read 585 times)

boy1978

Hello :)

I have read alot in the review section and added some girls to my hotlist on AW. Mostly looking for girl in early 20´s. Older is also ok.

Any good tip for amateurs? Like students, nextdoorl-girls. Like them to be about 170cm high.

Thanx for any tips a get  :D

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hello :)

I have read alot in the review section and added some girls to my hotlist on AW. Mostly looking for girl in early 20´s. Older is also ok.

Any good tip for amateurs? Like students, nextdoorl-girls. Like them to be about 170cm high.

Thanx for any tips a get  :D

Well Boy1978 - if in fact that is even your real name - given that you have a HL it might be best for you to post a few links of the girls from there and see what the forum offers up.

If you've ever done a check on WGs listed in London on aw, there are over 20 pages of results. I'm sure it's not your intention to make work for anyone. So, maybe offer a bit more, ie; price range, particular part of London, in/out call, services required etc.

boy1978

Hi! :)

I know the list i long, on AW.

Incall/outcall is okey.
100-150 pounds.
Central London, but i stay close to waterloo station. So i can travel about 20min from there.