Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai May, Cradley Heath  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Stokeypot24

Hi,
   Does anyone know where A Thai lady called May disappeared to?She worked from a rather dirty flat in Cradly Heath.

Dodo

Hi,
   Does anyone know where A Thai lady called May disappeared to?She worked from a rather dirty flat in Cradly Heath.

If you trawl through FBSM thread I think you will find reference to her. To be honest I don't know why you would find her.!

Offline Stapler

Hi,

Not been around for months.

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Hi,

It's your lucky day!

May of the BIG tits has resurfaced!

External Link/Members Only

..S...

Mzunn

Offline Stapler

Is she any good. Any extras?

Judge for yourself from Willey's report!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.msg704135#msg704135

I can report she has a massive pair of tits! I met her when I was with Kaya, one of the Manor Road Thais - sadly long gone! She came visiting one day. She didn't work there. Kaya invited her into the room and May joined in! I remarked on her tits and she flipped 'em out!

However, her fee of £80 seems steep. I suppose it included B2B - but she's a big girl!

..S.....

Mzunn

Yes just enquired  50h/h body to body and hr 80 1 hour

Offline Stapler

If anyone does go to see May, can you ask her where Kaya(Gaya) is nowadays please?  :hi:

..S...

Dodo

If anyone does go to see May, can you ask her where Kaya(Gaya) is nowadays please?  :hi:

..S...

Give her a call yourself on 07596540422.  :hi:

Offline Stapler

So - you want me to phone May up who is trying to make a living and ask about another girl who was very popular and well known to her?

Great!

It's like you phoning MI or A N other and asking when Pola is back (who you are always on about!)

Talk sense!

..S...

Dodo

So - you want me to phone May up who is trying to make a living and ask about another girl who was very popular and well known to her?

Great!

It's like you phoning MI or A N other and asking when Pola is back (who you are always on about!)

Talk sense!

..S...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  throw out a spratt to catch a mackerel  :wackogirl:

Offline Stapler

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  throw out a spratt to catch a mackerel  :wackogirl:

Shame you never got to see Kaya and the other raunchiest Thais to ever hit Brum from Manor Road!

Maybe that's why you have become a complete plank on this forum!

Now, beat it and stop following my posts!  :angry:

..S...

Dodo

Shame you never got to see Kaya and the other raunchiest Thais to ever hit Brum from Manor Road!

Maybe that's why you have become a complete plank on this

Now, beat it and stop following my posts!  :angry:

..S...

calm down dear it's only a forum  :yahoo:

Mzunn

Went to see May this evening. Well at least she said she is also called May. Her other name is Katie. Was not quite what I expected. I expected a chunky girl size 12 to 14 and big tits (something DD) the body was about right the tits were at best a 32C so pretty flat as you guess it is with Asian girls. The massage was the  obligatory oil rubbed in with the occasional use of the underarm mostly just leaning on you heavy. No cc or reach under after ten asked to turn over. Minime was not impressed at all she takes out the condom an put it on flat minime starts sucking. Some life comes into mm after about 2 min suck she stops puts oil on the condom an mounts me. You can guess no feeling at all of a tight pussy just slippery. 5 min later I shoot and done with. Paid 60 for 30 min with sex. Would i go again unlikely.
Main reason going were the mentioned large tits.

Stapler I asked about kayla  (gayla) she doesn't know her. Mentioned also cradley heath she said she never been there.

Dodo

Ooops!....... me thinks you have been given duff information.  :(