Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alisha-massage - Wokingham - Massage  (Read 5740 times)

16 review(s) for alisha-massage (13 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pisceanuk

I was fascinated by 4 positive reviews  here and as I love massages (sensual and B2B) thought I should see her. Contacted her earlier a couple of days back and she cancelled the booking just an hour before when I was on my way and informed her husband is returning home early so cannot see me (probably lied).

Contacted again after couple of days and she informed she is not going out and therefore, she would not cancel the appointment this time. I went to her place after a 1 hour drive and knocked the door and what I saw was a 40+ years old woman (I am being concessional here and I am very good at estimating someone's age) in a white frock with a very big tummy which she was trying to conceal by enforcing a belt around her waist.

I was disappointed as she looked very old (and not 29 from any angle) and I asked if she is Alisha and she confirmed the same. I have been to massages by some much sexier and good looking girls and £60 for 30 mins with her kind of looks was simply not worth it.

It would have been a neutral but she lied about her age and her dress size (I think she is 16 or 18) and she is definitely very fat. In addition, she swore at me when I politely said I dont think I will enjoy the session and wanted to leave and she said, "you fucking wasted my time" and I was worried she will bang the door on me as I was walking out.

If you like massage from old and fat women then she may be for you. Otherwise, don't waste your time !

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 02:52:26 am by pisceanuk »

Offline sensualencounter

As someone who has reviewed her and given her a positive, I have to say that I'm really surprised with the comments about being really fat and old. She's no stick insect and has a slight tummy but she's not "really fat". I'm not great with dress sizes but know my wife is fucking fat and she's size 18-20 and Alishia is nowhere near that.

As for age, she's most definitely somewhere between 29 (stated age) and 35. She's definitely younger than me and I'm not yet 40. Her photos on aw are definitely her, albeit they have been made to look a bit more "glossy". But the pics give a good impression of her figure and age.

Regarding cancelling on you last minute, that's not good form at all.

I'm sorry my review tempted you but I stand by what I've said both here and in my review and I'll be returning (and have done so).

Offline pisceanuk

Its your opinion and you are entitled to it. I am not here to sell her and my review is an honest expression of what I saw.

My opinion is that she is fat, not good looking and old. Her age and weight clearly reflected in my decision to leave. Your comment admits your fascination for healthier women (am being polite here). My comparative on whether she is fat is not with Melissa McCarthy, as she may weight the same, but with Adele in her current form. However, in this case Adele is thinner than her I would say.

You also admit the photos on AW are glossy and I think the wrinkles around her eyes etc. seem to have been removed. She is not as pretty as those pics look.

3 out of 4 reviewers who gave her positive reviews seem to be new punters here and with one or two other reviews. I am new as well.

I suppose a more experienced punter can give their opinion if they would like to take the bait.

As someone who has reviewed her and given her a positive, I have to say that I'm really surprised with the comments about being really fat and old. She's no stick insect and has a slight tummy but she's not "really fat". I'm not great with dress sizes but know my wife is fucking fat and she's size 18-20 and Alishia is nowhere near that.

As for age, she's most definitely somewhere between 29 (stated age) and 35. She's definitely younger than me and I'm not yet 40. Her photos on aw are definitely her, albeit they have been made to look a bit more "glossy". But the pics give a good impression of her figure and age.

Regarding cancelling on you last minute, that's not good form at all.

I'm sorry my review tempted you but I stand by what I've said both here and in my review and I'll be returning (and have done so).

Offline lewishamguy

I was fascinated by 4 positive reviews  here and as I love massages (sensual and B2B) thought I should see her. Contacted her earlier a couple of days back and she cancelled the booking just an hour before when I was on my way and informed her husband is returning home early so cannot see me (probably lied).

Contacted again after couple of days and she informed she is not going out and therefore, she would not cancel the appointment this time. I went to her place after a 1 hour drive and knocked the door and what I saw was a 40+ years old woman (I am being concessional here and I am very good at estimating someone's age) in a white frock with a very big tummy which she was trying to conceal by enforcing a belt around her waist.

I was disappointed as she looked very old (and not 29 from any angle) and I asked if she is Alisha and she confirmed the same. I have been to massages by some much sexier and good looking girls and £60 for 30 mins with her kind of looks was simply not worth it.

It would have been a neutral but she lied about her age and her dress size (I think she is 16 or 18) and she is definitely very fat. In addition, she swore at me when I politely said I dont think I will enjoy the session and wanted to leave and she said, "you fucking wasted my time" and I was worried she will bang the door on me as I was walking out.

If you like massage from old and fat women then she may be for you. Otherwise, don't waste your time !

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As your mentioned age, body size I can 99.99% confirm this old, fat lady definitely isn't Alisha. I saw her a number of times since 2015, you can call me a dickhead.  :wacko:

Offline pisceanuk

How old do you think she is ? and what do you think her weight would be ?

As your mentioned age, body size I can 99.99% confirm this old, fat lady definitely isn't Alisha. I saw her a number of times since 2015, you can call me a dickhead.  :wacko:

Offline lewishamguy

How old do you think she is ? and what do you think her weight would be ?

I don't think it will be huge difference from the stated age 29 maybe 1 or 2 yrs. Don't know her weight but I can guess her body size in between 12-14max. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 11:52:18 am by lewishamguy »

Offline pisceanuk

If some punter can find her id from AW then I will be proved right as per age is concerned or you can ask her to show her passport or driving license next time round to confirm her age  :rolleyes:

88 Kgs (14 stone) for a 5' 6" height is regarded as fat by any means.

I don't think it won't be huge difference from the stated age 29 maybe 1 or 2 yrs. Don't know her weight but I can guess her body size in between 12-14max. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline lewishamguy

If some punter can find her id from AW then I will be proved right as per age is concerned or you can ask her to show her passport or driving license next time round to confirm her age  :rolleyes:

88 Kgs (14 stone) for a 5' 6" height is regarded as fat by any means.

I don't need to know as long as it's not my concern what's her age but I can guess well. You better try if you can hack her AW ID.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline pisceanuk

I mentioned about age because I was concerned about it and women usually look younger than their age not older. In this case she definitely looked much older to me and I am certain of it.

I am not into hacking but I wont like to fight with you over a prossie  :lol: as I am not here to promote her.

I don't need to know as long as it's not my concern what's her age but I can guess well. You better try if you can hack her AW ID.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline lewishamguy

I mentioned about age because I was concerned about it and women usually look younger than their age not older. In this case she definitely looked much older to me and I am certain of it.

I am not into hacking but I wont like to fight with you over a prossie  :lol: as I am not here to promote her.

I don't usually post in South East section as I'm in London based . Your review just got my attention in some points. I can understand cancellation may happen and a prossie deserves a negative for certain reasons. But your described age, body size and also foul-mouthed to you..which I still very much doubt.  :rolleyes:

Offline sensualencounter

"Your comment admits your fascination with healthier women" - wtf does that mean???

And as for Melissa McCarthy or Adele, I'd say she's way smaller than Melissa McCarthy and a fair bit smaller than Adele - even after she's lost weight. I can only assume you've seen someone else or your interpretation of weight is way out.

I'm not here to promote or defend her but I am here to defend my own opinions, which you've completely rubbished.

As I said before, her pics are a bit touched up and you're right about skin being smoother but she's hardly a wrinkly old biddy and the pics show her age and size pretty accurately.

If anyone else who's seen her would like to comment, then feel free. Or any other reviews to add to the list?

Offline contentguy

She shouldn't have messed you around or sworn at you, that was very rude.

Fans of such ladies may also wish to try this lady, was alisha as big as this?
External Link/Members Only

Guy

Offline sensualencounter

Fuck me Guy, she looks like she ate both Alisha and me!!! :vomit:

Offline pisceanuk

Somewhat thinner than her.  :lol:

She shouldn't have messed you around or sworn at you, that was very rude.

Fans of such ladies may also wish to try this lady, was alisha as big as this?
External Link/Members Only

Guy

Offline Cunning Punt

Not seen her, so can't be absolutely sure, but does seem to be a different woman.

So she cancelled on the OP the first time and then tried to pass him off with someone else on the second occasion.  :thumbsdown:

I tried to book her once but she apparently overslept (hadn't made a confirmed booking).

All in all, she seems a bit flaky.

Offline pisceanuk

I doubt it was another woman. It was her as I seeked confirmation. If you do not believe me then I recommend you or anyone else can just go and have a look at her for the sake of it and then judge my review.

There is no OWO and no kissing and even if she offers one I will never take it from her. £60 for 30 mins for a massage from a old and fat woman with an hand relief. Not worth it.

Not seen her, so can't be absolutely sure, but does seem to be a different woman.

So she cancelled on the OP the first time and then tried to pass him off with someone else on the second occasion.  :thumbsdown:

I tried to book her once but she apparently overslept (hadn't made a confirmed booking).

All in all, she seems a bit flaky.

Offline sensualencounter

What are you on about with kissing and owo???? She doesn't offer that so why mention it???? Are you looking at a different profile? You're not making my sense.  :unknown: you also haven't answered me about having a "fascination with healthier women".

As I said all along, blowing you out is not good form. And swearing at you is not good either and they deserve a negative. But the size and age thing is completely wrong.

Offline pisceanuk

"you also haven't answered me about having a "fascination with healthier women"."  :lol:

"As I said all along, blowing you out is not good form. And swearing at you is not good either and they deserve a negative. But the size and age thing is completely wrong."

You have agreed in your earlier posts that she would be older than 29 but you think she may be in her 30s while I think she would be in her 40s. About size I would rather discuss it with someone else than you.  ;)

Offline sensualencounter

That's a complete cop out. You're happy to accuse me of having "a fascination with healthier women" but, when challenged what you mean, you have no response. You don't even want to explain how you came to that conclusion. I suggest you don't make stupid comments without backing them up.

As for her age, I actually think 29 is correct but most of them lie about it, hence why I've given a range of 29-35.

Ultimately, any punter will have to make up his own mind whether they want to see her based upon any reviews here. And any more reviews would always help.

Offline sensualencounter

I should also add that before I first saw her, I did my research on here and found she has previous profiles on aw from when she was in Pinner, I believe (north London anyway). Look under 1762651 and 3115685 and all the comments are positive and back up my opinions. I'm done now and I'll let the punting public decide for themselves.

Offline pisceanuk

You seem to be crossing the line and entering into personal abuse. My comments were not stupid but in reference to your above comment where you referred your wife as "fucking fat" and then you seem to like this fat lady. My interpretation was plain and simple.

You expressed your opinion and I did not attack you for that but you seem to be trying to force me to change my opinion. I am not a pimp or salesman for this woman to promote her and I am not going to change my opinion. This is my review ! it is for other punters to decide and review on what they think.

That's a complete cop out. You're happy to accuse me of having "a fascination with healthier women" but, when challenged what you mean, you have no response. You don't even want to explain how you came to that conclusion. I suggest you don't make stupid comments without backing them up.

As for her age, I actually think 29 is correct but most of them lie about it, hence why I've given a range of 29-35.

Ultimately, any punter will have to make up his own mind whether they want to see her based upon any reviews here. And any more reviews would always help.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 12:44:44 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline sensualencounter

Thank you for finally answering the question. My wife IS fucking fat but she wasn't when I married her and I wouldn't have dreamt of marrying her if she was, hence why I partake in this past time (among other reasons). So to make your comment about me having a fascination based upon me saying my wife is fat really is stupid, or at the very least naive.

I was using my wife's size as a reference point as I 100% know her size and Alishia is much smaller than her.

I have no intention of changing your opinion but your opinion completely differs to mine, as well as every other reviewer and commenter on ukp to date. Not to say you're wrong as it's your opinion on size and age but I wanted to voice my opinion to anyone interested in seeing her, as I think it's a fair counterbalance to yours.

We are here to assist our fellow punters, which is why you've done a review and why I have offered my comments.

Offline mrsuperstar

Deffo not alisha she's late 20's early 30's max, probs a size 14, (with a massive set of chest cannons). I saw her about 2 months ago and the service was top notch, genuinely nice girl as well

Monsieur69

I haven't seen Alisha for about 2 years but 2 years ago she was deffo about 27 and not fat but with great boobs. I fist saw her about 5 years ago when she worked for Annett another Polish girl. She decided after 2 years with Annett to go to Pinner and that is where I last saw her. She most definitely is not a scammer or a liar.

Offline pisceanuk

Someone informed that she is contacting people to defend her against the negative review.

If she is really interested in more clients and good reviews then she needs to be honest and nice to those who visit her with genuine pics (and info) and not photo shopped ones.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 11:14:23 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline lewishamguy

Someone informed that she is contacting people to defend her against the negative review.

If she is really interested in more clients and good reviews then she needs to be honest and nice to those who visit her with genuine pics (and info) and not photo shopped ones.

Who is this so called someone?  Have you got any evidence of it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There are few punters here who has seen her in London. I was one of her regular in London and never had any b & s issue as she works from her own place. My last visit was about 2 weeks ago and I didn't notice any significant change of her body as shown on AW.

4 positive reviews vs 1 negative review. Punters will decide who to believe.

:rolleyes:

Offline pisceanuk

Why would I tell you that so that you can go and tip off your madam ?

Most of the punters defending her do not have a review of their own and claiming to have seen her, and others are there with one or two only.

Ask her to allow you to lick her next time  :lol:

Who is this so called someone?  Have you got any evidence of it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There are few punters here who has seen her in London. I was one of her regular in London and never had any b & s issue as she works from her own place. My last visit was about 2 weeks ago and I didn't notice any significant change of her body as shown on AW.

4 positive reviews vs 1 negative review. Punters will decide who to believe.

Offline lewishamguy

Why would I tell you that so that you can go and tip off your madam ?

Most of the punters defending her do not have a review of their own and claiming to have seen her, and others are there with one or two only.

Ask her to allow you to lick her next time  :lol:

Nonsense, you think we are all lying about her age, body size and you're the only one who gave a so called honest review. Get real and show some evidence where she's trying to defend herself.  :rolleyes:

Offline pisceanuk

Get off my back and stop behaving like her pimp. If you are genuinely expressing your view then you would not be trying so desperately. I did not attack your or anyone else's review but just expressed my review / opinion and do not understand whats pissing you off again and again. Going around and reporting that I made a fake review ? What evidence do you have ? This is a punters forum :D

Cry baby. Hope you get a good tip from her. :lol:

Nonsense, you think we are all lying about her age, body size and you're the only one who gave a so called honest review. Get real and show some evidence where she's trying to defend herself.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 04:54:17 am by pisceanuk »

Offline sensualencounter

Pisceanuk you're the one being aggressive here, calling lewisham guy her pimp. As he said, everyone else has had a good time with her, said she's not fat and not old. You're the one insisting that your the only one telling the truth.

As someone has also said, she works from home, so we can't even work out if it's really H&S but we've all given you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you've seen someone else.

As for this business about someone has told you that she's contacting people to defend her, that sounds nonsense too as she told me she doesn't keep phone numbers - and I think she's telling the truth as I've texted a few times and not given my name and she always replies with "who is this".

Finally, what are you on about "ask her to allow you to lick her next time"? What has that got to do with it? You previously mentioned "no OWO and no kissing" as well. She doesn't offer any of those services so I fail to see the relevance. I'm beginning to think you've got completely the wrong person as you're not making sense.

As for some people defending her that don't have reviews - first of all they're not defending her, they're politely saying that whoever you saw is not her. Secondly l, whilst I agree that more people should do reviews, it doesn't make their comments any less valid.

Offline sensualencounter

H&S should mean b&s - bloody auto correct!

Offline pisceanuk

Sensualencounter - aggressive is forcing your point again and again. I am not the one criticisng or making opposing comments on your review again and again to intimidate me and change my mind or to change other punters mind. You expressed your opinion and now move on but if you keep pointing out on how good she is then that proves my point and shows you are benefiting in some way.

There is nothing for me to benefit from a negative review. I have given negative to other girls as well and positive to some. If your argument is that I have seen someone else then thats her problem why should she benefit from it ? You seem to know a lot about her and that is suspicious and looks like you are writing on behalf of her. If you are so keen on writing good things about her then see her again and write a positive review but stop continuously singing for her like you have won a gold medal.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 09:54:14 am by pisceanuk »

Offline lewishamguy

Get off my back and stop behaving like her pimp. If you are genuinely expressing your view then you would not be trying so desperately. I did not attack your or anyone else's review but just expressed my review / opinion and do not understand whats pissing you off again and again. Going around and reporting that I made a fake review ? What evidence do you have ? This is a punters forum :D

Cry baby. Hope you get a good tip from her. :lol:

There has to be something realistic about opinions. I wouldn't have come to this point but you described a totally different prossie who is completely different from what WE all experienced as other comments speak the truth. And my suspicion still remains about the authenticity of your review. Accusing me as her pimp, you couldn't make it up.

Offline pisceanuk

Are you saying a negative review is not allowed if there are 4 positive reviews ? The reason I went to see her was because of those positive reviews. I am not claiming I had a massage from her (since I decided to walk away) but her looks were not the same and that was wrong and it was deception and she abused me.

I wrote positive reviews about some girls but if someone writes negative about them then I won't go out of my way to talk on their behalf. You do not have a single review since January 2016 and others do not have more than 2 reviews. It is suspicious when someone keeps writing a lot positive and keeps defending a prossie (as if she is annoyed about it herself)  :rolleyes: and on the other end I do not have anything to benefit from a negative review and probably she will just block me which is fine since I do not intend to see her again.

PS - it is silly to report posts because of disagreements and it may only annoy admin as we will be increasing his workload. Admin has my contact details and would be able to verify me if required.  :hi:

There has to be something realistic about opinions. I wouldn't have come to this point but you described a totally different prossie who is completely different from what WE all experienced as other comments speak the truth. And my suspicion still remains about the authenticity of your review. Accusing me as her pimp, you couldn't make it up.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 10:15:58 am by pisceanuk »

Offline sensualencounter

You really don't get it pisceanuk. We are not defending her and we are not her pimps and do not benefit from this, so stop saying that. Perhaps you are a pimp of a rival of hers and that's why you've posted a negative? See how that sounds to you. Pretty offensive, just like your comments.

We are all saying that you have seen someone else or your opinion is so different to everyone else's opinion. Don't keep on about lack of reviews, as if you are some god of reviews, we are all entitled to an opinion. You really are coming across in a negative light, accusing us of having ulterior motives. I make enough money legitimately without having to pimp out a polish masseuse at £60 a go.

If you have been subject of a b&s and have also been verbally abused without good reason, then of course that deserves a negative. But any post on here should be open to scrutiny. That is the point of this entire forum - to post relevant, informative information to assist our fellow punters.

Offline bungry

Just to add my worth.....I have seen her 3 times to date (never reviewed as some things are best kept to yourself).  First time was in Pinner where she used to live and then the next 2 times in Woking.

I admit, she is on the larger side, I say between 12-14 dress size with large tits.  Some have said the best tits they have seen but although nice and large they are just average looking to me.  They help in the body2body.

Anyway, age wise I would say mid-30s max.  I have only seen her with full makeup on so maybe she was seen without makeup (which would obviously show all bad bits).

I also would say that if you got on the wrong side of her she would give you a right mouth full...she does not seem the type to take crap from anyone.  I luckily got on the right side of her and had a lot in common so our time always ran over the 30 minute bookings she does....

Again, just adding my opinion....

Offline sensualencounter

Thanks Bungry, but I presume you mean Wokingham and not Woking, as they are quite a few miles apart?

Anyway, similar experience and opinion on her size and age as everybody else except Pisceanuk. I would also agree about getting on the wrong side of her, she seems like she doesn't put up with any shit but has always been very pleasant and chatty to me.

James999

Just to add my worth.....I have seen her 3 times to date (never reviewed as some things are best kept to yourself).  First time was in Pinner where she used to live and then the next 2 times in Woking.

I admit, she is on the larger side, I say between 12-14 dress size with large tits.  Some have said the best tits they have seen but although nice and large they are just average looking to me.  They help in the body2body.

Anyway, age wise I would say mid-30s max.  I have only seen her with full makeup on so maybe she was seen without makeup (which would obviously show all bad bits).

I also would say that if you got on the wrong side of her she would give you a right mouth full...she does not seem the type to take crap from anyone.  I luckily got on the right side of her and had a lot in common so our time always ran over the 30 minute bookings she does....

Again, just adding my opinion....

So in Summary a Gobby Fat old Woman  :scare:

Offline bungry

Sorry, yep I meant Wokingham. 

Offline pisceanuk

Exactly ! I think she is in her 40s and bungry thinks with make up she is in her mid 30s (35 +) and she is fat. There are just minor differences. Fact is people agree she is very likely to have lied about age and her dress size.

However, some people on behalf of her are trying hard to prove what I mentioned is incorrect. Best to ignore and let the new reviews decide.

So in Summary a Gobby Fat old Woman  :scare:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 02:20:23 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline bungry

Just for clarity...I did not say she is fat....she is max dress size 14...so yes a larger build.... Each time I have seen her I have not noticed a lump of fat belly hanging etc...

Anyway, I think this topic should be closed....pointless carrying on....each should have their own opinion and be allowed to express their views on their experiences....Some may think she is fat, others may not.....who cares?  If some one has visited her and enjoyed her massages then go back, else don't. :rolleyes:

Offline pisceanuk

Size 14 women are generally considered obese. Although, you may not want to use the word fat so to not annoy her. I am just saying what I have seen and you already gave your review on what you saw and I have been the most recent to have seen her.

I agree with you. I just posted my review and wanted to avoid any further posts on this useless topic about someone I did not even spend money on. However, some lot started pushing it by implying I am lying about it or that I have seen someone else or that I have a grudge against her. All very stupid connotations.

Just for clarity...I did not say she is fat....she is max dress size 14...so yes a larger build.... Each time I have seen her I have not noticed a lump of fat belly hanging etc...

Anyway, I think this topic should be closed....pointless carrying on....each should have their own opinion and be allowed to express their views on their experiences....Some may think she is fat, others may not.....who cares?  If some one has visited her and enjoyed her massages then go back, else don't. :rolleyes:

Offline Swinglow

Gutted to read this as I've seen her a couple of times and had a good experience. Does sound like you were switched to another lady as from my recent visits she was clearly younger than me and whilst not skinny she didn't have rolls of fat either.
Being substituted with someone else is not on so I'm now reluctant to return again..shame.

Offline Dibble

I saw her about 5 weeks ago.

She is a lot bigger than her profile pictures suggest.  The carefully angled, slightly duck-pout head shot does a good job of hiding her double chin.

I'd say she's a size 14.

Had a nice session, but won't be back. I prefer a slimmer lady.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for that. It just confirms what I saw. Do you also agree that she looks older than 29 years ? I definitely think she is in her early or mid 40s and some suggested she looks 35+ .

I saw her about 5 weeks ago.

She is a lot bigger than her profile pictures suggest.  The carefully angled, slightly duck-pout head shot does a good job of hiding her double chin.

I'd say she's a size 14.

Had a nice session, but won't be back. I prefer a slimmer lady.

Offline switftjake

The photos look size 12-14 to me. The definition of curvy. Is she attractive with smooth skin though?

Offline pisceanuk

Photos are brushed for sure. In person she is much fatter. I don't think any of those who are commenting are tailors as such to give an exact dress size.

The photos look size 12-14 to me. The definition of curvy. Is she attractive with smooth skin though?

kamu

(I am being concessional here and I am very good at estimating someone's age)

Based on your estimation of Sandra i would say it seems you add 10 years to a girls actual age.

Offline pisceanuk

In this case I added more than 10  :lol: and I believe it is so. You seem to be quite naive on that aspect. Surprisingly, you term Sandra very pretty. You seem to have low standards. I gave her a positive review for other reasons but I do not think she is very pretty or she is in her 20s either.

Based on your estimation of Sandra i would say it seems you add 10 years to a girls actual age.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 03:46:46 pm by pisceanuk »

kamu

In this case I added more than 10  :lol: and I believe it is so. You seem to be quite naive on that aspect.

I wouldnt say naive as quite obviously a lot of wg's take years off their age displayed on their profiles and i have seen several who have quite clearly done so. I cant comment specifically on this particular wg as i havent seen her but it does seem of those that have seen her it is only you who thinks she is mid 40's which would coincide with our differing age estimations of sandra.

In any case she wasnt what you were expecting even if she has been a good punt for others so wish you well in your next punt!