Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim - Debbies Massage Anerly - AVOID  (Read 1402 times)

Offline jimmyjohn

Made a visit to Debbies in Anerly to try out Kim from Essex and discovered the experience to be less than ideal. Was told on the phone that Kim was a 29-year old ex-lap dancer only to discover that she was at least 45 years old+. That didn't really matter too much to me and decided to go for the house special assisted shower which should have been £70, only to discover that Kim asked for £80. The alarm bells should have been ringing at this point but I decided to go with it anyway. Jumped in the shower with her and had a quick rinse off with basic mutual touching which lasted 5-minutes then moved to another room. Here, I was given a quick massage then was offered oral, but she did that weird thing where she positioned herself so you can't actually see nor feel any of the relevant bits of her body. During this time, there was a bloke in the other room talking quite loudly which was a bit off putting and needless to say, it was difficult to rise to the occasion. Despite this, Kim insisted that we have sex which I tried, but it was a bit off putting. When I tried to enter her, she did this weird thing where she positioned her hand where it was difficult to tell if you were entering her, or her hand. Tried to change positions, but she wouldn't do so. Eventually just ended up wanking myself off while she lay their motionless and uninterested. Needless to say, you can find a better punt in Soho for £30. Would definitely stay away from Kim at all costs. There are some llovely ladies at Debbies, but Kim is not one of them.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 01:35:14 am by jimmyjohn »

mrhappypants

Sounds dreadful.  Read the reviews here and you will get far better options.  Better luck next time.

Dave

Offline thetinman007

One to avoid. Thanks for the feedback.

Offline pumps

thats the problem with debbies these days its all old bags,  they need to bring in young attractive meat that are willing to earn some honest money.

uksaldn

Agree there, I used to punt on a regular basis but the receptionist charged me £70 for the house special, but when I arrived no shower facility.

Offline pumps

Agree there, I used to punt on a regular basis but the receptionist charged me £70 for the house special, but when I arrived no shower facility.

charged or quoted?

I assume when you arrived and it was made known to you that the shower was out of service, you paid less or walked?

uksaldn

Charged.
My second brain took over and got a good service from Tuesdays Erika who is Polish.

Offline londonlad497

Is it not the norm to give the cash to the girl directly? I've been a few times and never handed over the money to the receptionist. You may have been told by the girl about the shower for you to then make a decision.

uksaldn

Is it not the norm to give the cash to the girl directly? I've been a few times and never handed over the money to the receptionist. You may have been told by the girl about the shower for you to then make a decision.

It is the norm to hand over cash to the WG. I was not told about the shower by the girl, I asked for it as a ex regular I know what to expect.