Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Brazilian- E14 poplar  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Called up and asked if the girl in the picture was there was told yes so I made the journey via DLR from deptford bridge  once I got to all saints station. I called the number no answer then they called me back and sent me the address via text.

Once I got there was let in by a attractive female maid shown into a bedroom. Then hannah walked in the room I realised this was a bait and switch I showed the maid  the vivastreet add via my phone and told her i traveled from south london to east to see her. Not the girl currently in front of me she then tried to say that they are the same girl.

I told her that one is mulatta and another is latina I'm not a idiot after around a few minutes of this I walked.

External Link/Members Only

Avoid this place
Fucking bait and switch

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

BM,  Thanks for writing it up and sharing the warning.  Better luck next time.

Dave

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for the heads up and fair play to you for walking

We should always walk when it's a B & S

Always

Thanks for the heads up and fair play to you for walking

We should always walk when it's a B & S

Always

Most definitely what shocked me was when the maid the maid told me it's the same girl right to my face she must of thought I had mug written across my forehead

Offline dubhcarr

didn't you get the usual parade? BTW how reliable is viva street I have only used AW and Hello London?

didn't you get the usual parade? BTW how reliable is viva street I have only used AW and Hello London?

Nope the girl and the made where the only ones there she was okay looking but I traveled there for the girl in the picture, Not any other girl so i cut and run

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Commiserations for your waste of time  :thumbsdown:

Offline SmackDown

Unlucky mate, bait and switch is a pain in the ass. :(

That Hannah girl looked promising though from the pics!