Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Tank Girl was Le Rouge  (Read 924 times)

Jester269269

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Only just appeared in Swansea and was previously down as Cwmbran.
Seriously love the Ink and wonder if anyone knows further details.
Thanks  :D

Jester269269

:hi: Thanks for this  Red. Appreciate the point in right direction
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 09:03:14 pm by Jester269269 »

Offline wonky

If she was in Cardiff tonight my cock would be so deep in her :)

Online Cymro72

I have fancied taking her for a test drive for a while, and now she is in Swansea...... I may have to give her a call tomorrow.  :rolleyes:

np500

She was in Cardiff , ( Roath  area I think ) for ages before she started going off line and poping up all over the place, I know there's some negative shit on the other thread, but you have to consider all you read and make your own mind up, but definitely worth a punt at £100 an hour, again, something different.

Jester269269

Yes I agree Red.... It's the ink that does it for Me. Just unsure as she changed name already today.so thought I'd ask the wise.

np500

She changes her name / profile all the time ? Don't know what the point is really as she is the most unmistakable looking girl , probably in the world, don't matter what she wears or what wig or shoes she puts on, you know instantly it's her, I've no tarts and have no desire to have any , but because she is so opposite me ( although I've always been in to motorbikes and heavy rock ) so definitely on my h l for future reference.

Jester269269

For sure. Love her look and opposite to me.. She is certainly Top of my hl even though she doesn't appeal to everyone. That's the thing with punting.
Each to their own. Read rave reviews on greedyava went there but left after quick blowy. She just wasn't for me.

Jester269269

Yeh she's now off my HL she's changed ID and location more than bin laden since Friday!!
Not for me. Shame love the ink