Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice - Amour - Gateshead  (Read 1302 times)

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

Tall, blonde and sparkling blue eyes; what’s not like?  This incall booking with Alice was for half an hour at £50.  The arrangements were made easily with Amour and I was given good detailed directions to her place in Gateshead.  It’s a residential street so there is decent parking and her house itself is fairly discreet. 

Alice opened the door quickly, wearing a clingy dress, with her stocking tops just visible.  It’s a good look!  She matches the description on the website, although her tattoos have been airbrushed.  I found her very attractive, and she’d easily pass for younger than her stated age of 34. 

The meeting started well with kissing and mutual groping.  It wasn’t full on DFK, but it was suitably passionate and got me going!  With clothes gradually removed, Alice moved on to OWO which was very good and occasionally quite deep.  I was quite worked up by this point so we moved on to sex in a couple of positions until a fairly rapid conclusion. 

I found Alice great company and easy to spend time with.  If my second visit is as good as the first, this could get expensive!

fredbassett

Straightforward review, thanks!

Not sure why they advertise her as ** Tattooed ** then airbrush them out.  Personally, I like ( good ) tattoos on girls.... but in any event I'd like to see them to make my own judgement.

I'll put her on my list, though  :hi:

Looking4fun

Not sure why they advertise her as ** Tattooed ** then airbrush them out.  Personally, I like ( good ) tattoos on girls.... but in any event I'd like to see them to make my own judgement.

Their airbrushed out for Discretion mate.

Looking4fun

External Link/Members Only

Tall, blonde and sparkling blue eyes; what’s not like?  This incall booking with Alice was for half an hour at £50.  The arrangements were made easily with Amour and I was given good detailed directions to her place in Gateshead.  It’s a residential street so there is decent parking and her house itself is fairly discreet. 

Alice opened the door quickly, wearing a clingy dress, with her stocking tops just visible.  It’s a good look!  She matches the description on the website, although her tattoos have been airbrushed.  I found her very attractive, and she’d easily pass for younger than her stated age of 34. 

The meeting started well with kissing and mutual groping.  It wasn’t full on DFK, but it was suitably passionate and got me going!  With clothes gradually removed, Alice moved on to OWO which was very good and occasionally quite deep.  I was quite worked up by this point so we moved on to sex in a couple of positions until a fairly rapid conclusion. 

I found Alice great company and easy to spend time with.  If my second visit is as good as the first, this could get expensive!
Spot on it Sounds like you enjoyed it mate

Offline The Outsider

Cheers.  I don't ever really detail the action but hope my reviews are still useful to some.  As L4F says, the tattoos are presumably airbrushed for discretion, and perhaps that's why they make it clear she has some.   I'm not a massive fan of ink but Alice's are very well done.  In fact a lot of the girls I've had great times with have been pretty heavily tattooed despite my usual preferences. 

Offline The Outsider

Spot on it Sounds like you enjoyed it mate

Best one for a while and I've had some good ones. 

Offline CELICA GT

Best one for a while and I've had some good ones.
A friend of mine booked her and he really enjoyed himself and highly recommended her , just need timing right and she will get some of my pocket money!  :drinks:

Offline Spartacus123

She's on the list, just waiting for diaries to tally up

goof review thanks