Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: If you were born female would you have been a WG?  (Read 2041 times)

JS1965

I'd be making a fortune if I was  :dance: :dance:

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

100% YES
NO 200% YES :)

I would also probs go to swinging clubs and maybe be mistress

fredpunter

Offline bumble

Would still have liked to have a career.  But what a great way to spend spare time!

Offline mh

I'd have been a lesbian

You may have hit upon proof of reincarnation, with people who were reincarnated as the opposite sex carrying forward their desires from a past life and neatly explaining homosexuality!  :thumbsup:
 :sarcastic:

Offline Rockhead

Assuming I was hot enough - yes. I'd love to do wrestling (both erotic and competitive) with other girls too. All said and done, I'd make a fortune :)

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes probably, if I was a straight/bi woman.  The money would be appealing, but being your own boss and not having some twat you work for on to you all day would be appealing.

fredpunter

Yes probably, if I was a straight/bi woman.  The money would be appealing, but being your own boss and not having some twat you work for on to you all day would be appealing.

You'd have some fat old bloke on you all day instead. Not saying I wouldn't do it .... but I'd be a bit choosy and get slagged off on here as a result  :lol:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I would be yes. But you lot wouldn't be able to afford me!  :cool:

Offline mrdiamond77

You'd have some fat old bloke on you all day instead. Not saying I wouldn't do it .... but I'd be a bit choosy and get slagged off on here as a result  :lol:

:lol:

Offline threechilliman

Given that I could shag most women provided they're clean and tidy, had I been a woman I think it would have been the perfect career for me.

tcm

Offline AgedCases

I'd be a shite WG. A punt with me would have you all singing "God bless Romania"!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If you were born female would you have been a WG?
Tranny more like.

Neal69

Nahhhh

It don't pay enough.

:cool:

N

grey402

Neal69

£150 an hour.....FFS

I would not get out of bed for that...

Errr

But then I really would not have to I suppose  :wackogirl:

N

carefree

Errrrr no.

I've seen and can imagine some of the disgusting leching smelly creatures that prossies have to put up with, must make their skin crawl. 

You think they enjoy being pawed by elderly fat balding men with halitosis? :vomit:

If I HAD to then I'd carefully vet every single punter before doing the deed.

Offline OakTree

No, most definetly not.

The thought of having sex with numerous people who I have no sexual attraction for and may even find repulsive would put me off straight away.

This pastime is a luxurious gratifying release for me. I doubt it's the same for the vast majority of WGs.

We may all play on the same ball park but my end is a world away from theirs.

SUMO61

Errrrr no.

I've seen and can imagine some of the disgusting leching smelly creatures that prossies have to put up with, must make their skin crawl. 

You think they enjoy being pawed by elderly fat balding men with halitosis? :vomit:

If I HAD to then I'd carefully vet every single punter before doing the deed.

Do you see yourself as a better looking type of punter then? A gift from the Gods to womankind ?

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'd be too picky on who I'd see. I'd probably set myself up as a "high class £750 p/h courtesan" and thus get zero bookings. No way would I let a chap like me all over me slobbering, drooling, mauling.......eeeeuuuccchhh no!

Online bigjohn1987

100% i would of started at a young age and retired by time I was 21 :diablo:

pking_paul

I'd be too picky on who I'd see. I'd probably set myself up as a "high class £750 p/h courtesan" and thus get zero bookings. No way would I let a chap like me all over me slobbering, drooling, mauling.......eeeeuuuccchhh no!

I've some good female friends but the thought of servicing them churns my stomach, so the other way around would never work - have to +1 you here GB.

carefree

Do you see yourself as a better looking type of punter then? A gift from the Gods to womankind ?

Put it this way son, I'm not elderly or fat or balding or have halitosis I just used those descriptions because prossies DO have to put up with those types.

And nope I don't claim to be a gift from the gods either mate but I've never had much problem in getting girls.  I punt because I enjoy it not because I have to, not that it's any of your business :hi:

You seem offended by my description of the types of slobs many prossies have to put up with, poor you :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 05:05:56 pm by carefree »

fredpunter

Phew ... I don't think I have halitosis ... I was worried they may not enjoy shagging me for a minute.

carefree

Phew ... I don't think I have halitosis ... I was worried they may not enjoy shagging me for a minute.

Now now Frederick no need for that, I was merely answering the OP's question :hi:

Offline Boringbob

No, most definetly not.

We may all play on the same ball park but my end is a world away from theirs.
Wow
My end is normally stuffed as deeply as possible in their arse!
Still, ymmv I suppose
 :)

SUMO61

Put it this way son, I'm not elderly or fat or balding or have halitosis I just used those descriptions because prossies DO have to put up with those types.

And nope I don't claim to be a gift from the gods either mate but I've never had much problem in getting girls.  I punt because I enjoy it not because I have to, not that it's any of your business :hi:

You seem offended by my description of the types of slobs many prossies have to put up with, poor you :unknown:

Don't kid yourself, son..you're ugly enough to have to pay for them, like the rest of us.. :hi:

carefree

Don't kid yourself, son..you're ugly enough to have to pay for them, like the rest of us.. :hi:

Ooooh looks like someone's really taken offence doesn't it :lol:

My original reply wasn't directed at you son, I don't even know you or how ugly you are so why have you taken offence? :unknown:

And hey I have no need to kid myself whatsoever but you crack on thinking so son  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 09:20:09 am by carefree »

SUMO61

Ooooh looks like someone's really taken offence doesn't it :lol:

My original reply wasn't directed at you son, I don't even know you or how ugly you are so why have you taken offence? :unknown:

And hey I have no need to kid myself whatsoever but you crack on thinking so son  :hi:

Calm down Sex God, it's just a bit of banter, lighten up.. ;)

carefree

Calm down Sex God, it's just a bit of banter, lighten up.. ;)

Haha nothing to calm down from Mr Merrick, all is good this end and I'm as light as a feather :lol:

Now run along sweetheart :dancegirl:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 05:35:44 pm by carefree »