Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oh no, she's a policewoman!  (Read 4127 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Joined one of the dating sites that married folk use to hook up as not getting it from OH. For just over a week now, been chatting on the site with a lady interested in me. After a load of messages, she finally told me she's a policewoman!
Said she's not ready to meet just yet. However, when she is ready to meet, worried about using my car. Heard stories in news media of old bill, men and women using a cars registration to trace the owner for something not connected with police work.
Seriously considering blowing this one out? All the time worried gonna get the message I know your name and where you live. Yes, old bill using the database improperly can get sacked, as was in the media recently. But by then the dirty-work has been done. And if the person concerned is planning to leave the old bill, couldn't care less anyway.   
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 02:16:00 pm by dieseldriver »

davidmatthewsII

Abort! Abort! At least WG's have souls, the cops don't!

OldSpice

The posts a bit lost on me, what crime are you committing that would make you so paranoid?

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

The posts a bit lost on me, what crime are you committing that would make you so paranoid?

+1

I don't see what the issue is unless you're an axe-wielding madman? Even Policewomen have needs! Some of the local WPC's around here are pretty fit too. Jump in man and fill your boots!

Offline AgedCases

+1

I don't see what the issue is unless you're an axe-wielding madman? Even Policewomen have needs! Some of the local WPC's around here are pretty fit too. Jump in man and fill your boots!

+1

I'd love to fuck a copper, especially with her still in her uniform!

Offline RedKettle

+1

you beat me to it - I was just thinking about the role play potential!

Offline Blackpool Rock

+1

What and take down her particulars?  :hi:

fredpunter

She'll have plenty of experience at handling a truncheon (someone had to say it)

Offline Rockhead

I'd like to know what the site is called please? Sounds most intriguing!

Offline dieseldriver

Having read in the media recently where a policewoman used the car registration database to find the name and address of a guy she wanted to to blackmail for whatever reason, gets me worried.
Nice enough to start with. Then as soon as you don't do as asked, come the threats. She has already hinted like to go to the Caribbean later this year.
How do I know that if I don't provide what's wanted, she won't find me and threaten to come round and tell OH? 

Offline Nagilum

Having read in the media recently where a policewoman used the car registration database to find the name and address of a guy she wanted to to blackmail for whatever reason, gets me worried.
Nice enough to start with. Then as soon as you don't do as asked, come the threats. She has already hinted like to go to the Caribbean later this year.
How do I know that if I don't provide what's wanted, she won't find me and threaten to come round and tell OH?

You are way too paranoid.

As you said previously that is a crime and before she could even blackmail you she would be outed to her partner, lose her job and face prison.

I don't think that is worth it over a guy she met online. 

Offline dubs

Offline Jerboa

If you're that paranoid I suggest sticking to hookers, If said copper abused her powers she can be sacked, but agree I would love to shag a policewoman in her uniform.  ;)

Offline dieseldriver

Does she have cunt stubble?

Hahahah, I'v yet to find out. If ever I do get to find out?

Offline Silver Birch

fredpunter

He will have to Inspect her

I detect one or two members thinks she's worth a PUNt

Offline Vivago

Oh you lucky man. Gerrinthere. The possibilities are endless. :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline mrdiamond77

At least she will have handcuffs. :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Pretty sure the whole system about accessing information was tightened up years ago to stop coppers randomly obtaining information they shouldn't be looking at (and then using it to blackmail etc).
Basically if asked they need to be able to justify why they have requested the information and as far as i'm aware information searches are recorded.
So using the PNC to get a name and address of someone from their car reg would be a known search / request from that copper, if an allegation is then made the question is asked why they needed the info etc

SUMO61

Joined one of the dating sites that married folk use to hook up as not getting it from OH. For just over a week now, been chatting on the site with a lady interested in me. After a load of messages, she finally told me she's a policewoman!
Said she's not ready to meet just yet. However, when she is ready to meet, worried about using my car. Heard stories in news media of old bill, men and women using a cars registration to trace the owner for something not connected with police work.
Seriously considering blowing this one out? All the time worried gonna get the message I know your name and where you live. Yes, old bill using the database improperly can get sacked, as was in the media recently. But by then the dirty-work has been done. And if the person concerned is planning to leave the old bill, couldn't care less anyway.

So, you think she's going to get you arrested / blackmail you or whatever..?

But, she's just blown her cover, by telling you she's a policewoman?

Hardly deep undercover policework, with a motive then... :dash:

bigbird83

If it's a site for affairs it is likely she is having one as well or at least she wants sex without the relationship otherwise she wouldn't be on there. I think you're safe. Also the fact she isn't ready to see you yet suggests she is nervous you'll out her, this is prob why she held back what she did for a living. The fact she has disclosed this to you now suggests you're gaining her trust :-)

Keep up the good work! And bag yourself a free uniformed fuck

Offline tesla

anyone can make a request for an owners details from the DVLA using the car registration, you need to have a reason e.g. parking on your land or accident but its quite easy to make something up

Offline suttonporksword

if its only your car reg you are worried about either use a taxi or hire a car for the date, its only £60 for a day, fuck her and see if shes anygood

Offline Steely Dan

I'm lost.  What does any of this have to do with punting?  Is one of these policewomen a prossie?  Or at least have we uncovered a prossie with a real uniform?

Otherwise this thread needs to be moved to the 'dating' sub forum.

JS1965

I'm lost.  What does any of this have to do with punting?  Is one of these policewomen a prossie?  Or at least have we uncovered a prossie with a real uniform?

Otherwise this thread needs to be moved to the 'dating' sub forum.

^^ what he said