Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alison...Teesside  (Read 3811 times)

Still-alive

Don't post much nowadays but thought I would give Teessiders a heads up.
Thistle St is now closed, lack of girls. Stockton Rd is still open a few days a week but Alison only has one girl working, Kate.
Hayley has retired, she was accidentally outed to her family so had to quit..

Offline Kev3773

:thumbsup: Nice to know you're..... well still alive  :cool:

Offline AgedCases

I'm a Teessider born-and-bred but has no clue who this Alison is or the two addresses you mention.

Care to fill me in?

Offline Kev3773

Yeh I'll fill you in, just for being a Teessider :sarcastic:  :cool:

Offline AgedCases

Yeh I'll fill you in, just for being a Teessider :sarcastic:  :cool:

Hope you do a better job than Newcastle in the Championship!  :cool:

Offline Kev3773

Hope you do a better job than Newcastle in the Championship!  :cool:

I'd be happy to see them relegated again   :cool:

Offline AgedCases

Offline everaad

I'm a Teessider born-and-bred but has no clue who this Alison is or the two addresses you mention.

Care to fill me in?

Suprised you don't know Alison, she has been on the go for years and years,
as well as thistle st and Stockton Rd has had girls on Marton Rd, high St Stockton and numerous other places over the years,
my first  (regular) was Vicky on Stockton Rd,  well over 20 years ago. At the time the place was so popular, you were guaranteed to have to wait in the back bedroom for the previous punter to finish before getting your turn. And one would be waiting for you to finish, a right cattle market at the time, but a good service at a reasonable price.

Offline Kev3773

I used to frequent the Stockton road place often 20+ years ago. Good in its time.  :thumbsup:

Offline AgedCases

Wish I'd known. I used to frequent Marton Road back in the early 1990s.

Still-alive

Care to fill me in?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42621.0

dough_boy

has anyone visited the last girl there now Kate?
is she worth a going to see

valentino77

Brings back memories.I first went to Stockton Rd circa 1997 and saw Joanne(lovely girl) then it was Vicky.Some other girls(names not known),Sam and Margaret and Hayley herself would do a shift.
         I liked Thistle Street as well,but not surprised it has closed.Really bargain basement compared to whats on offer now- girls on AW and agencies.

In relation to Dough boys query re Kate.Yes I have met her.She is a fairly attractive blonde MILF,aged late forties/early fifties(perhaps),massive tits.A good service for £30 for a 15 minute quicky.

Still-alive

Brings back memories.I first went to Stockton Rd circa 1997 and saw Joanne(lovely girl) then it was Vicky.Some other girls(names not known),Sam and Margaret and Hayley herself would do a shift.
         I liked Thistle Street as well,but not surprised it has closed.Really bargain basement compared to whats on offer now- girls on AW and agencies.

In relation to Dough boys query re Kate.Yes I have met her.She is a fairly attractive blonde MILF,aged late forties/early fifties(perhaps),massive tits.A good service for £30 for a 15 minute quicky."

Agree, but I'd put her a bit younger, maybe mid 40s, does FK and OWO, not CIM and probably not anal, not my thing so never asked. Maybe size 8/10, nice lass, worth a visit just on the price.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 01:09:02 am by Still-alive »

Offline catweazle

Shame Thistle St has closed, one of the few 'just turn up' places.  As for Alison's I've seen most of the ladies mentioned. Sam's bjs were superb.

delticman

I used to frequent the Stockton road place often 20+ years ago. Good in its time.  :thumbsup:

Was this the one that was the Cartridge World (or whatever it was called) place?

Still-alive

Was this the one that was the Cartridge World (or whatever it was called) place?

Yes, the place on Norton Rd next to the Malleable club, that was run by Ali and Hayley, never went there but Hayley told me the drinkers would shout insults at the punters as they were coming and going ( no pun intended ) they had a flat in Angle Court too for a while.

The Stockton Rd place is on the old road between Middlesbrough and Stockton, runs parallel to the A66, if you're going east on the A66 and you drive up the slip road to the A19 at the flyover, and look left, you can see the row of houses Alison is in. It's the road the TA centre and MacMillan College are on.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 01:54:39 am by Still-alive »

Offline Inquisitive Male

Hayley has retired, she was accidentally outed to her family so had to quit..

Sad news about Hayley. I haven't seen her in a couple of years but there was just something about her that I liked. Maybe it was the fact that she initially worked as the receptionist at Norton Road (Cartridge World) and was therefore unobtainable to me that attracted me to her, so when I found that she was working it was good news but I realise she wasn't everyone's cup of tea.
Feel for any girl/lady who find that they've been outed, and some are able to continue working and put it behind them, even go onto to better things as they no longer have to be so secretive as the fear has been taken away. Others' as it seems with Hayley see retirement as the best option, but I definitely feel for her.

Offline Dimond dave

Alison's has been gong since the 80 ,,,  if you don't know now you never will

:hi:

Care to fill me in?

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: :hi:

Now there's a name that brings back a massive smile Vicky ,,, the gold standard of girls

Suprised you don't know Alison, she has been on the go for years and years,
as well as thistle st and Stockton Rd has had girls on Marton Rd, high St Stockton and numerous other places over the years,
my first  (regular) was Vicky on Stockton Rd,  well over 20 years ago. At the time the place was so popular, you were guaranteed to have to wait in the back bedroom for the previous punter to finish before getting your turn. And one would be waiting for you to finish, a right cattle market at the time, but a good service at a reasonable price.

doriangray

Does anyone else recall Karen, worked at Martin Road early 2000's? Tall'ish ginger haired lass, relatively thin, pleasant attitude, lived in North Ormesby

Offline Satrover49

Visited today, good as ever, Katey working, lovely tits and great hand job on my little cock. Will be back .

Offline Stockton1966

How old is Kate?
Wot price did she charge, interested in visiting myself one day.

Still-alive

Visited today, good as ever, Katey working, lovely tits and great hand job on my little cock. Will be back .

Snap! Oh those fingers! Lovely friendly lass too. I asked her how old she was today, and she grinned and said "You can ask." so I suggested mid forties and she grinned even more and said "I'll settle for that!" so maybe a bit older, hell of a good body still though.

@Stockton1966, standard price is £30, Alison hasn't put her prices up in years. That covers anything the lass is willing to provide, she does good OWO but not to completion, full protected sex and hand relief. Also kisses and cuddles, very GFE, but will do dom and such if asked. Average punt is about 20 minutes, you aren't rushed.

Offline bigfish

Did anyone see allison herself? Used to be just her when she started, my first ever owo with cim.

Jo was my favorite at allisons

Offline alpha68

Really like the sound of Kate.

Sorry if I'm being thick but struggling to pick up from the thread where the place is.

Any chance someone could point in the right direction on the thread; or maybe PM please?

Thanks

Still-alive

Did anyone see allison herself? Used to be just her when she started, my first ever owo with cim.

I was a reg of Allison for a couple of years or more. She was the best ever, great OWO, my first time, thought I'd died and gone to Heaven. Lovely cuddly lass with big boobs, used to bounce around on that bed and really give great service. Do you remember those posters she had about not wearing fur and saving whales and such? She is still a lovely friendly person, long retired, had her hips replaced, can't think what wore the originals out.... :D

Offline shooie

Jo was probably most people's favorite way back when she worked at Alison's. If memory serves me right there were two other w/g's who said they were Jo's sisters. One was a short girl who sometimes worked from Alison's, sometimes from a house about 4 or 5 houses away for Alison's and also from a flat on Parliament Rd (or was it Gresham??)  The other "sister" was a taller w/g who I only met at Alison's.  Jo was defo the pick of the bunch.

I had a session or two with Alison.. Not bad at all.  Always wore the black basque and stockings.. mmmmm..   I thinks she "tested out" new punters before letting them have access to girls like Jo.

Offline Addicted65

Jo was probably most people's favorite way back when she worked at Alison's. If memory serves me right there were two other w/g's who said they were Jo's sisters. One was a short girl who sometimes worked from Alison's, sometimes from a house about 4 or 5 houses away for Alison's and also from a flat on Parliament Rd (or was it Gresham??)  The other "sister" was a taller w/g who I only met at Alison's.  Jo was defo the pick of the bunch.

I had a session or two with Alison.. Not bad at all.  Always wore the black basque and stockings.. mmmmm..   I thinks she "tested out" new punters before letting them have access to girls like Jo.

Jo was a star back in the day. Couldn't count how many times I saw her. Think it was £30 a visit then . Great service and great value. Would definately see her again if she ever came back to it. Guess she would be late 30's possibly easily 40's now.
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bigfish

What id give for another suck on jo's lovely little tits.

She'd have made a fortune doing gfe with dfk.

Offline shooie

Jo was a star back in the day. Couldn't count how many times I saw her. Think it was £30 a visit then . Great service and great value. Would definately see her again if she ever came back to it. Guess she would be late 30's possibly easily 40's now.
I would hazard a guess that it was more like £20 a visit when I first met Jo.
Must be 20 years ago at least so the delightful Jo will be probably just into her 40's I would guess.
If anyone is still visiting or in contact with Alison why not ask her for her thoughts on it?   
I might even ring her myself and ask... one day..  lol

Offline bigfish

Think I paid £15 for ny first time with Jo.

Managed watersports with her when she worked on martin road (Ws never available at Alison's)

Offline number207

Hi,

What was Jo like?

When I used to visit Lynne or Sandy in the Boro, there was sometimes  a girl there called Jo who was the `maid`. 

Eventually managed to get her to join in a couple of times, but only HJ & a suck on her tits (torpedo type nipples were very nice,)

R.

Offline shooie

Think I paid £15 for ny first time with Jo.

Managed watersports with her when she worked on martin road (Ws never available at Alison's)
Sorry bigfish but... I think you are mixing your Jo's up. 

Offline bigfish

Definitely not mixing my jo's up

Offline dg500

A lady called Jo still works with sandy as her maid ,she will join in with you and sandy but not go all the way as far as I know sandy and Lynn are sisters and Jo is their sister in law....sandy is still based central Middleborough but Lynn seems to. Be off the scene....a description of Jo is she looks 40s and is a big lady with short hair if this helps

Offline shooie

Definitely not mixing my jo's up
Sorry bigfish. Didn't mean to question your memory.  I didn't know that Jo worked from Marton Rd.
Always thought the Marton Rd place was a "step down" from Alison's as one or two of the girls who worked there told me. They all preferred to work from Alison's if given the chance. 
And as Jo was a superstar (as all the comments/feedback seem to say) I'm sure Alison kept her at her place :)

And your probably right about it being £15 now I come to think of it..

Once again, apologies bigfish.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 09:37:39 pm by shooie »

Offline shooie

A lady called Jo still works with sandy as her maid ,she will join in with you and sandy but not go all the way as far as I know sandy and Lynn are sisters and Jo is their sister in law....sandy is still based central Middleborough but Lynn seems to. Be off the scene....a description of Jo is she looks 40s and is a big lady with short hair if this helps
dg500.  The Jo from Alisons was a petite dark haired stunner.  Probably only 5' 5" and slim build.  Cannot see a more mature version of Jo ever being classed as a "big lady"... but stranger things have happened.

Offline everaad

dg500.  The Jo from Alisons was a petite dark haired stunner.  Probably only 5' 5" and slim build.  Cannot see a more mature version of Jo ever being classed as a "big lady"... but stranger things have happened.
doubt that she was 5ft5, I, m only 5ft7 and I regarded her as small, I would have put her at 5ft2  max,

Offline dg500

I think it's safe to say they are not the same peson