Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 70,000 prostitutes earning 2K a week  (Read 3848 times)

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only

Not sure how accurate the article is and how they managed to compile their findings.

The surprising figure in the article is that 1 in 4 prostitutes work on the streets. Seems like a made up number.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I didn't even bother to click on the link.       :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It is impossible to know how many prostitutes are working in this country and also there is no way of working out how much they earn.     :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Funny enough I wad in the newsagents the other day and there was a well put together romanian lady sending  a couple of grand back to Romania via western union. Saw her romanian passport and the cash on the counter while she filled out the form with help from the shop owner.

Judging from her clothes and how she carried herself I just knew she was a prossie

I didn't even bother to click on the link.       :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It is impossible to know how many prostitutes are working in this country and also there is no way of working out how much they earn.     :hi:

But we have a few prossies on this forum that claim ro pay tax on their earnings  :wackogirl:

Offline Trenlover

I very much doubt most of the girls on AW are seeing 25 guys a week.

After 1 month that is 100 guys, prostitutes are human and that kind of interaction would be  emotionally draining. why do the girls on SAAFE always complain "clients are draining".

After 1 month that is 100 guys, prostitutes are human and that kind of interaction would be  emotionally draining. why do the girls on SAAFE always complain "clients are draining".

Because most on saafe hardly have any clients they spend most of their time gossiping and spreading their bullshit lies around  :hi:

Offline smiths

Not sure how accurate the article is and how they managed to compile their findings.

The surprising figure in the article is that 1 in 4 prostitutes work on the streets. Seems like a made up number.

Total bollocks and what I expect of rags like the Mirror. They clearly have an agenda here, trying to make out 1 in 4 WGs work the streets, again complete bollocks. :thumbsdown:

Offline SamLP

Total bollocks and what I expect of rags like the Mirror. They clearly have an agenda here, trying to make out 1 in 4 WGs work the streets, again complete bollocks. :thumbsdown:

That was my thought too. In an unregulated profession how do they even get their stats?

Offline Taggart

All shite figures. Slow news day without doubt.
As for slime ball Vaz as chairman of the committee....words fail me.

Even AW has only 18,000 registered WGs, so how 70,000 can be extrapolated is a mystery. Streetworkers are few and far between, so how did they produce the figure?

Offline Jerboa

What a load of tripe! so this is meant to be a report compiled for the Home affairs select committee? Well sounds like they've been mugged off by their research team, wonder were they plucked 70,000 from? And 1 in 4 work the streets, so that would mean 18,000 street workers, oh really? What is the fascination from the media with street whores? Obviously not all hookers will earn 2k a week, but some very popular ones will do, before or after rent and bills paid, do the maths, 5 punters a day for 6 days is 30, charge 60=£1800

Offline NIK

Yes this is absolute bollocks as all such guesses are. Not worth giving the time day to.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Silver Birch

One in four of those selling their bodies for cash work on the streets - while the rest operate out of brothels and massage parlours.

I have never pulled a street worker, and only once been to a brothel (shared house) so there is quite a few more they haven't counted!

I think there might be just a few discrepancies in their "facts & figures".

mikexxlong

Because most want money for nothing, pro$$ie’s are mostly greedy lazy cunts
and doing anything is too much fucking effort for them

Let alone putting on a decent sexual performance for a punter

Online Jamboney

Because most want money for nothing, pro$$ie’s are mostly greedy lazy cunts
and doing anything is too much fucking effort for them

Let alone putting on a decent sexual performance for a punter

This is definitely the case for those on SAAFE.

I get the impression that the mirror are pulling numbers out of their arses to compile that shit article

Offline smiths

That was my thought too. In an unregulated profession how do they even get their stats?

Make them up as Harriet Harridan did to help get her coercion law through in 2009/10 and she was in government so a rag can and do print any old bollocks.

Offline smiths

What a load of tripe! so this is meant to be a report compiled for the Home affairs select committee? Well sounds like they've been mugged off by their research team, wonder were they plucked 70,000 from? And 1 in 4 work the streets, so that would mean 18,000 street workers, oh really? What is the fascination from the media with street whores? Obviously not all hookers will earn 2k a week, but some very popular ones will do, before or after rent and bills paid, do the maths, 5 punters a day for 6 days is 30, charge 60=£1800

Its the anti-prostitution agenda wanting the media image of WGs to be street hookers off their heads on class A so they garner support to try to criminalise punters as being abusers. They conveniently "forget" about the thousands of WGs who work off/street of their own free will as that doesn't fit the agenda.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Of course they can  :dash: 4 days a week 8 clients a day . Some of these will be HJs , talking and less demanding clients . One WG in Stratford was doing 12 a day with no lubrication  :scare: and another WG from Ukraine had 6 different flats a week that she worked from  :wackogirl: We also know that Fluffies and White Knights love to tip WGs so that boosts their earnings too  :angry:

Online OakTree

Of course they can  :dash: 4 days a week 8 clients a day . Some of these will be HJs , talking and less demanding clients . One WG in Stratford was doing 12 a day with no lubrication  :scare: and another WG from Ukraine had 6 different flats a week that she worked from  :wackogirl: We also know that Fluffies and White Knights love to tip WGs so that boosts their earnings too  :angry:

No one is saying they can't, I'm sure there are a small number that do. It is though, extremely unlikely that 70 thousand of them are earning any where near that sort of money. The whole story is complete bollocks.

Offline tazz

Ive met plenty of prossies whove admitted to me their making around £3k or more a week so doubt its a bullshit story given how much they charge and the demand for them.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Ive met plenty of prossies whove admitted to me their making around £3k or more a week so doubt its a bullshit story given how much they charge and the demand for them.

1)  Prostitutes tell lies, it is in their DNA.

2)  Why on earth would they reveal their true earnings to you.     :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Online OakTree

For the average WG charging 100 to 120 for the hour that would be a substantial work rate.

Firstly, could she really maintain that pace? and

Secondly, would there be such a constant demand for her to achieve that?

If so, they would be extremely popular and we no doubt would know of them. Perhaps you could tell us who some of these plenty are?

Offline tazz

If a girl is fucking 25-30 guys a week and charging £100 + an hour she can make this sort of money. Also lots of guys love buying them expensive presents and some will do over nighters and 2 hour bookings.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If a girl is fucking 25-30 guys a week and charging £100 + an hour she can make this sort of money. Also lots of guys love buying them expensive presents and some will do over nighters and 2 hour bookings.

That is an urban myth ---------------- a very experienced pro$$ie told me that overnighters were rare, in her case maybe a couple of times a year.    :hi:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Not opening the link but even a prossie charging 80 an hour can make 2k a week just by shagging 5 guys a day Monday - Friday and taking weekend off. No wonder even the ones who hate it plough on through   :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

That is an urban myth ---------------- a very experienced pro$$ie told me that overnighters were rare, in her case maybe a couple of times a year.    :hi:

Its NOT an urban myth because its a FACT overnighters DO happen. You, me and no punter knows how many overnighters a WG does for definite, as you posted above some WGs lie. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline two20

Judging by some of the incalls I've been to they aren't spending it on somewhere nice to live.

Online OakTree

Not opening the link but even a prossie charging 80 an hour can make 2k a week just by shagging 5 guys a day Monday - Friday and taking weekend off. No wonder even the ones who hate it plough on through   :sarcastic:

Yes of course it's possible but the original post was that 70,000 of them are making that sort of money each week. Total bollocks!

No one is saying they can't, I'm sure there are a small number that do. It is though, extremely unlikely that 70 thousand of them are earning any where near that sort of money. The whole story is complete bollocks.

Basic arithmetic says that they need to see 28 clients at £50.00 each client a week   :dash: Now do you get it   :sarcastic: I would imagine there are plenty of them grossing over 100K in London  :crazy:

Its NOT an urban myth because its a FACT overnighters DO happen. You, me and no punter knows how many overnighters a WG does for definite, as you posted above some WGs lie. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
+ 1 :hi: A lot of clients on the fluffy side of punting seem to want to blank out that their princesses earn more in 3 months than they do in a year   :sarcastic:

sloopjohnb

For the average WG charging 100 to 120 for the hour that would be a substantial work rate.

Firstly, could she really maintain that pace? and

Secondly, would there be such a constant demand for her to achieve that?

I saw a girl yesterday at 1.30pm. She starts work at 12.00 and had one punter before me. I left at 2.45pm and the next was already hanging around outside. At £120/hr that's a good start to the day. She could make £500 in an afternoon and be home in time for tea.

I saw a girl yesterday at 1.30pm. She starts work at 12.00 and had one punter before me. I left at 2.45pm and the next was already hanging around outside. At £120/hr that's a good start to the day. She could make £500 in an afternoon and be home in time for tea.

+1 and most likely does a couple of times a week  :dancegirl:

mikexxlong

+ 1 :hi: A lot of clients on the fluffy side of punting seem to want to blank out that their princesses earn more in 3 months than they do in a year   :sarcastic:

To right  :thumbsup:

Here is a link to a similar thread on this subject

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100618.0

Online OakTree

Basic arithmetic says that they need to see 28 clients at £50.00 each client a week   :dash: Now do you get it   :sarcastic: I would imagine there are plenty of them grossing over 100K in London  :crazy:

For fucks sake! Did you read what I said? I'm not saying it's not possible. I'm saying 70,000 of them are not on that sort of money.

So yes I do fucking get it.

Offline snaitram99

The mirror story is from 1st July (also similar in other papers). Can't find any thread here from nearer that time and not sure why raised now, but has anyone read the Committee report? If so does it give any details of how these statistics were gathered?

Online berksboy

£2000 a week is easy for a good girl to earn ( i know some who earn over 3G a week over 10 years ago  ) but 70,000 of them ? would love to know were they get  that from ?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:38:35 pm by berksboy »

Offline Trenlover

few months ago I saw a girl in hounslow, when I arrived she was constantly questioning me on which "profile" I had booked her on. She has 2 profiles on AW and profiles on other sites like vivastreet and crazyoz and she says she is lucky if her AW profile gets her 1 client per day.

it might sound easy "5 clients per day at £80 each" but it has to actually happen dont forget.

Offline Jerboa

few months ago I saw a girl in hounslow, when I arrived she was constantly questioning me on which "profile" I had booked her on. She has 2 profiles on AW and profiles on other sites like vivastreet and crazyoz and she says she is lucky if her AW profile gets her 1 client per day.

it might sound easy "5 clients per day at £80 each" but it has to actually happen dont forget.

Well we're not saying all hookers on AW are this busy, it's achievable by hard work, the girl doesn't look like the back end of a bus, and provides a decent service at a fair price.

Offline snaitram99

I've had a look at some of the report (which is a publicly available document) as nobody else seems to have. It looks like the 1 in 4 figure was submitted by one body submitting evidence, but another said 3%. The truth may well lie somewhere between, but the newspaper has picked out the most sensational.

It is an interim report and it's based on "evidence" submitted to them by anybody that wants to, with no original research directed by the Committee as far as I can tell. It does though seem fairly balanced in its conclusions (I have not read it all) in particular:

"11.The sex buyer law is a fundamentally different legislative approach to prostitution from that which is currently in place in England and Wales. It is based on the premise that prostitution is morally wrong and should therefore be illegal, whereas at present the law makes no such moral judgement. We acknowledge that the intention of many supporters of the sex buyer law is to protect sex workers, especially women, from the harm, violence and exploitation that can occur in the sex industry, but we also note that the sex buyer law makes no attempt to discriminate between prostitution which occurs between two consenting adults, and that which involves exploitation. Much of the rhetoric also denies sex workers the opportunity to speak for themselves and to make their own choices."