Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hamburg report  (Read 2131 times)

FlyingBreadMan

SUMMARY:

Spending a few weeks here on business. Here is a summary of my punting. Nice city, but no return for punting. Very high cost. Expect to pay mins 100 for 30mins
 Some clubs like Relax will charge up to 300.
Germans can be the worst, and romanians are rude but honest.

SCAMS
Scams are very comments here, examples:
. street girls will grab you arm. Most look teenage germans. It is scary how theY glare like hawks for tourists. I don't know where they take victims, but wiki suggest to an apartment with price hikes.
. reeperbahn. The walled off street houses some true Barbie's. Big fitted slender long legged blonde hair blue eyed Germans. They are after tourists and will invite for 50 but demand up to 200 for normal service.

HONEST PRICED PLACES:
There are a few buildings with girls on each floor. My cheapest punt was with a young brunet tall slender German. She was honest with me and spent 20mins with normal "condom pussy sex" for 50. I think she knew I was "aware" of the scams, but she was really friendly.
Some girls will admit, 50 gets you in but for penetration it will be extra 100.
There is a house which advertises sex for 39 and all extras is 30. Reasonable selection if Germans. You approach them, not the other way around.

ATOMS FKK:
. Best atmosphere.
. prettyr basic.
. 60 entry, 70 for 30 mins, cim is 30.
. normal every day girls
. punted with 3 of tge better looking girls. Only one barby/model (black haired Romanian Leah).
. simple food.
. some signed if disrepair.
. mid week about 12 girls.
. weekend about 20 apparently.
. many come briefly.
. relaxed attitude by girls.

BABYLON FKK:
. Large beautiful club.
. 20 girls weekdays.
. 30 weekends.
. mix of girls, some chubby milfs, but also some Barbie's.
. 3 successful punts (new Romanian girl just started), Hungarian tall looks very sharp and sexy (looks with a degree of contempt at others), Germany bar by doll.
. 1 anti punt. Tall size 10 German (bit of baby fat on cheeks) i complained to management. They sympathised with me but i decided to pay her and said "let's keep away from each other, OK". She is a scammer - tried to give me just a hand Job. Then I complained.
. attitude sharky by some girls.
. some just damn right rude - one fat one that looked like Ugly Betty demanded I go with her. I blew smoke in her direction and she stomped off.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 12:54:02 pm by FlyingBreadMan »

Offline Jerboa

You see this is pretty much why I've not bothered visiting Hamburg, from my numerous trips to Germany, it's become a stag do location, and with that you find rip offs and high prices, the reeperbahn girls are well known to quote 50 then up their rates once in the room, sounds worst than Amsterdam. So Atmos External Link/Members Only was €70, that's more than Artemis, how much for a hour? What was rates at Babylon?
I guess there might be some diamonds in the rough, you looked at? External Link/Members Only[enter]=1

You Only Live Once

Thanks for the warning FlyingBreadMan.
I've been trying different German cities.
I think I'll stick with Frankfurt for the time being.

Offline perfect 10

SUMMARY:

Spending a few weeks here on business. Here is a summary of my punting. Nice city, but no return for punting. Very high cost. Expect to pay mins 100 for 30mins
 Some clubs like Relax will charge up to 300.
Germans can be the worst, and romanians are rude but honest.

SCAMS
Scams are very comments here, examples:
. street girls will grab you arm. Most look teenage germans. It is scary how theY glare like hawks for tourists. I don't know where they take victims, but wiki suggest to an apartment with price hikes.
. reeperbahn. The walled off street houses some true Barbie's. Big fitted slender long legged blonde hair blue eyed Germans. They are after tourists and will invite for 50 but demand up to 200 for normal service.

HONEST PRICED PLACES:
There are a few buildings with girls on each floor. My cheapest punt was with a young brunet tall slender German. She was honest with me and spent 20mins with normal "condom pussy sex" for 50. I think she knew I was "aware" of the scams, but she was really friendly.
Some girls will admit, 50 gets you in but for penetration it will be extra 100.
There is a house which advertises sex for 39 and all extras is 30. Reasonable selection if Germans. You approach them, not the other way around.

ATOMS FKK:
. Best atmosphere.
. prettyr basic.
. 60 entry, 70 for 30 mins, cim is 30.
. normal every day girls
. punted with 3 of tge better looking girls. Only one barby/model (black haired Romanian Leah).
. simple food.
. some signed if disrepair.
. mid week about 12 girls.
. weekend about 20 apparently.
. many come briefly.
. relaxed attitude by girls.

BABYLON FKK:
. Large beautiful club.
. 20 girls weekdays.
. 30 weekends.
. mix of girls, some chubby milfs, but also some Barbie's.
. 3 successful punts (new Romanian girl just started), Hungarian tall looks very sharp and sexy (looks with a degree of contempt at others), Germany bar by doll.
. 1 anti punt. Tall size 10 German (bit of baby fat on cheeks) i complained to management. They sympathised with me but i decided to pay her and said "let's keep away from each other, OK". She is a scammer - tried to give me just a hand Job. Then I complained.
. attitude sharky by some girls.
. some just damn right rude - one fat one that looked like Ugly Betty demanded I go with her. I blew smoke in her direction and she stomped off.
Can you give any more detail on the ' honest priced places' -  Street names or area/ selection of girls/ what service and price to expect. Never punted abroad so any tips appreciated.
Pm me if you want

Offline LastManCumings

I too travel to Hamburg for work related reasons and have been to Atmos and Babylon. Both are sub-par compared to Frankfurt FKK's or even Artemis. I have been to the reeperbahn but didn't get a good vibe, so didn't partake.

I don't punt in Hamburg now at all when I'm there and would rather take a train to Berlin/Frankfurt/Cologne. Cheers FBM.

FlyingBreadMan

I too travel to Hamburg for work related reasons and have been to Atmos and Babylon. Both are sub-par compared to Frankfurt FKK's or even Artemis. I have been to the reeperbahn but didn't get a good vibe, so didn't partake.

I don't punt in Hamburg now at all when I'm there and would rather take a train to Berlin/Frankfurt/Cologne. Cheers FBM.

I don't flirt with the girls in the laufhouses, I am direct and thus showing them I know the prices and that it be best they tell me the extras they charge.

The romanians know the "German drill" and will state quite frankly that 50 covers condom pussy sex, ow, change position, touch/kiss body.

The Germans may bullshit you and just say "sex" but that will mean covered hand job. You have to state pebetration to completion.