Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Babyy Derby  (Read 2170 times)

31 review(s) for Lola Babyy (18 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scooby2

I saw this girl a few weeks ago. Despite the good feedback on AW, I found her cold and uninterested, no kissing or cuddling..."take your clothes off, lie on the bed", she sets up a mobile phone playing music videos so she has something to watch while giving a back massage, by this point I'm wishing I had only paid for a quarter hour rather than an hour. The anticipation far surpassed the actual event, I don't know how she acquired the positive feedback on AW. Poor service crap sex, left feeling disappointed.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Knny

Only go for thirty minutes and be prepared to shorten that to 15 if you find her cold on reception.  Hour punts are for girls with which you have more confidence.

Offline x69x

I saw her a year or so back when she was working in Burton. Not the best I have had, but also far from the worst.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline badsin

Any advert that's states 'new girl in your town' or any derivative of that phrase should be avoided. Dodgy skanks that should be avoided  :hi:

Offline scooby2

Only go for thirty minutes and be prepared to shorten that to 15 if you find her cold on reception.  Hour punts are for girls with which you have more confidence.
[good advice thanks]

Offline Knny

[good advice thanks]

Actually, also be prepared to walk if you feel diisappointment.  (Whenever seein g anyone new)

GolfNut

I saw this girl a few weeks ago. Despite the good feedback on AW, I found her cold and uninterested, no kissing or cuddling..."take your clothes off, lie on the bed", she sets up a mobile phone playing music videos so she has something to watch while giving a back massage, by this point I'm wishing I had only paid for a quarter hour rather than an hour. The anticipation far surpassed the actual event, I don't know how she acquired the positive feedback on AW. Poor service crap sex, left feeling disappointed.

External Link/Members Only

If you have shit service you can always ask for your money back. Sergei will usually intervene at some point and make you an offer.

Snake69

I saw her a while back and had a similar experience. It was like fucking a corpse. Useless dull and failed to live up to promises made in her texts. Avoid.

TheNewSeeker

I saw her a while back and had a similar experience. It was like fucking a corpse. Useless dull and failed to live up to promises made in her texts. Avoid.
Perhaps your welcome but brief review could have saved the OP a bad punt? Just sayin' ;)