Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite beauty - Warren Street  (Read 1822 times)

17 review(s) for blonde sky (14 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dami3n

read a string of positive reviews of her on here and I was thinking "how did I miss that" profile said something like last 2 weeks in London so it would be rude not to join in for a proper send off ...great comms and when I got the address I realized I'd been in that block to see dani lovejoy (legend) many moons ago so easy journey.

girl not really as pictured as may have been mentioned, extensive tattoos which really appeal to me so a sight to see, well spoken and such, set the mood as she stepped out of her short black dress and I felt her nice petite body and cute little pair. asked if she was fine with kissing she said yes but soon as I tried to kiss her the lips were tightly pursed so very stiff in the kissing department

OW as advertised and as expected this did nothing for me but I let it run for a minute or two then on to the main event, she had already sounded cautious due to my 'size' "your big" "be gentle" that jazz and the action never really took off, went through a few positions but it looked like she was uncomfortable and before long her hand was putting some distance so I had to back off a bit

I get that some girls can't deal with the XL and there's nothing to be done about it which is why I'm calling this neutral, top bed candy to look at and have a chat with but too passive and low octane affair. then again I'd rather cut it short than end up hurting the girl

1st pop about 20 minutes in (1 hour booking) and she starts rambling on and on and not the good kind, the timewasting kind that's intended to distract you from a 2nd pop, it was an evening punt and combined with the 'size' comment I figured she's not in good form so I indulged the chit chat and just saved my juice for beeg.com +baby wipes as that was way more exciting that this. I knew she was timewasting when she had a follow up question to every answer i gave, the most mundane, inane Q&A you can imagine, "do you enjoy your job" ...to be fair I do "what would you rather do" ooh dunno maybe this career, "why" just fancy that "how about this other career? my friend said that other career is really challenging" oh really? "oh! I know! ...when I was young I fancied this other career" FUCK MY LIFE! ...I just lay back and toked my vape as I played along for the next half hour, dressed up and left underwhelmed

yeah maybe she would have given in if I demanded a 2nd go but the first was not encouraging so I'd pretty much checked out, I think you get a sense when they really don't want another go ..more on this in my next review :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:10:52 am by dami3n »

Offline Steady Eddy

Sorry to hear it was not that good.  You said it better than me, but my experience was similar.

holland

This is a very negative to me. I' m not sure what people thinking about nowdays. Are they going with these girls for charity? 20 minutes action in 1 hour ..£100 for that...neutral? :unknown:

mrhappypants

This sounds eerily similar to my punt with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  who provided the most boring, anemic performance of my punting career and read from an identical script of time wasting questions.  Central location + good looks + reasonable rates = absolutely useless service?

Dave

Offline doughboy

I see that Sky is back on scene, after saying that she was leaving the business. She now calls herself Blonde Sky (External Link/Members Only) and has OWO on her services.

She was on my HL after reading some of the positive reviews but wasn't so sure after her last two or three reviews were neutral/negative. Part of me thinks it's 'only' a £100 and worth the risk but then the sensible part tells me that I have had some great £100 punts and why not re-visit them instead.

Offline MrSmiley

I see that Sky is back on scene, after saying that she was leaving the business. She now calls herself Blonde Sky (External Link/Members Only) and has OWO on her services.

She was on my HL after reading some of the positive reviews but wasn't so sure after her last two or three reviews were neutral/negative. Part of me thinks it's 'only' a £100 and worth the risk but then the sensible part tells me that I have had some great £100 punts and why not re-visit them instead.

this Sky looks like a totally different girl to the last Sky (petite Beauty). it's just a profile swap..

Offline HighlyMotivated

That's her old flatmate Lena who has taken over her profile

Offline Bushmills

That's her old flatmate Lena who has taken over her profile

Does Lena have any reviews on here?

Offline HighlyMotivated

Does Lena have any reviews on here?

Yep should come up under this post

External Link/Members Only

I've only seen her in passing, didn't do it for me facially but others seem to like her