Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Faye21 - 2 Mins From J24-J24A M1  (Read 3627 times)

29 review(s) for faye21 (28 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

TheNewSeeker

WG
Faye is a very pretty girl, slim, size 8, about 5'5", long hair, very well presented in full lingerie outfit including stockings and suspenders. Age on AW is 38; I'd say she's a tad older, maybe 45, but in a bedroom light easily passes off much younger, and her physique and firm skin would  be envied by many younger girls. She is charming, easy to be with and down to earth.

Comms
Perfect - very quick email response and clear response to service requests and return of a postcode to her location near junction 24 and a parking suggestion. On the phone prompt texts and quick directions to her flat on arrival. Smooth.

Venue
New build, modern well appointed, 2nd floor flat, spotless, tidy and an awesome fantastic bedroom, well made up made, en suite excellent shower, clean towels. Lacking only a scentless soap.

Services
I'd requested DFK, RO, rimming on her, sex in various positions. I also requested cliche lingerie - black pants, suspenders etc :)
On passing through her door I was delighted with her attire; she looked amazing. I had an arm round her in the hall, we french kissed while I placed the cash in her hand. In the bedroom she offered a drink and she went for the requested glass of water. On her return I sat in the arm chair and beckoned her to sit on my lap where we snogged and groped for a good while before I had to man-handle her on to the bed. More kissing whilst clothes slowly came off. Her tits are amazing, firm and chewy. Her pussy was sweet, and she had a good (maybe simulated) orgasm. Her clean arse got a good rim and she enjoyed the depth given (my native American name is long tongue) . Then she got us into a 69, her on top, my head over the edge of the bed, she plonked her cunt on my face and went forward, rubbered the man up, and gave a nice gobble. I'd not ordered this - I knew OWO is not on her likes and, whilst pleasant, a rubbered gobble was not going to get me off - however a pleasant surprise. Soon after she was riding me cowgirl, then kissing and looking at me sexily. I finished off in mish, holding her down whilst she groaned and meowed, snogging her during the bang. Then into a damned good shower and I'm off, total cost, 80430.

Summary
Well not my usual target - I'm normally a seeker of the size 6-8,  20 to 25 year old muff. However she easily matched many of these I have enjoyed in attractiveness - her body is amazing - a size 8 in my estimation. Her age was only was evident in full light and close up, and I wouldn't say she looked above 40. Certainly nothing to complain about, maintaining her youthfulness well. She more than makes up for any lack of youth in experience. She entertains, and knows exactly how it works; all requested services delivered with extra OW. I really really enjoyed it, and had a smile on my face throughout. And that's noteworthy, you can totally relax in her company. She more expensive than I usually pay, by only about £10, but still good VFM.

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt was in the last couple of months.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:24:31 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review matey and she has great tits!! Are they real or bought?

I'd love to see her but the owo is quite a necessity to raise my tower bridge unfortunately. 

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Good review mate. This is Faye Marie from directors lodge I'm pretty sure of that. Have seen her quite a few times over the years and she is quality.

Offline badsin

100% Faye Marie, and 100% real tits.

One of the best in business. Everybody should fuck Faye at least once to be allowed to post on here!!! Hahaha  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

One of the best in business. Everybody should fuck Faye at least once to be allowed to post on here!!! Hahaha  :hi:

Steady on BS, don't make it that obvious that you're on a retainer   :lol:

GolfNut

On my HL, but got a busy spell of prebooked punts coming up so going to be a few weeks before I can get to see this one.

Save some for me fellas  :D

Offline badsin

Steady on BS, don't make it that obvious that you're on a retainer   :lol:

Haha, I wish!!

One of my favourite recollections of Faye was when she had retired and was working as the maid at directors. She was dressed in a knee length skirt and cotton jumper...... I was thinking bout Faye all the time I poked the other girl!!  :hi:

TheNewSeeker

Definitely Faye from DL, she confirmed this, even said she still works from there. Tits felt real to me, mind you I can still feel them now, so what do I know  :crazy:. GN you're a greedy fucker fucking your way through MY hotlist so no, not saving anything. ILO, totally get you on the OW-O issue, but it was nice to have a professional service who knows what we chaps are after and how to deliver, so a minor points deduction.

GolfNut

Definitely Faye from DL, she confirmed this, even said she still works from there. Tits felt real to me, mind you I can still feel them now, so what do I know  :crazy:. GN you're a greedy fucker fucking your way through MY hotlist so no, not saving anything. ILO, totally get you on the OW-O issue, but it was nice to have a professional service who knows what we chaps are after and how to deliver, so a minor points deduction.

:lol: :lol:  :P

:angry: :angry: :angry:

GolfNut

Whassup, you not getting enough? ;)

Of course I am, but if I don't shag her I won't be able to post on here  :cry:

Everybody should fuck Faye at least once to be allowed to post on here!!! Hahaha  :hi:

:D :D

Offline flatfooted

Ah The good old days - I first met Faye when she was the receptionist at Eves in Shepshed. She used to come and watch and join in sometimes, and was always sexier than the girls working, so can totally agree with the sentiments of Badsin !

Offline JamesPoppers

I've had Faye Marie in Directors Lodge on numerous occasions over the past few years and she is utterly awesome, utterly filthy and delivers every time!

Offline thepatrician

Woohoo, that's a trip planned then!

She really was sex on a stick when I used to see her in  Shepshed (Lutterworth too I think).

Offline imran1234

Went to see her yesterday. Was a great service. Feel like as it was a first meet it would improve with familiarity.

Wont suffice when I am in the mood for a wider range of service tho.....

TheNewSeeker

Went to see her yesterday. Was a great service. Feel like as it was a first meet it would improve with familiarity.
Wont suffice when I am in the mood for a wider range of service tho.....
Don't review on a review; do your own  :P
The more reviews the better, particularly as it seems you have something new to add  . . . 
Won't suffice . . .