Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Shop Erdington  (Read 2156 times)

Offline mrwhill

I've just went to visit the Chinese place on Cotton Lane. Services on offer were Happy Ending and Full Body. I chose Happy Ending just to sample the place.

My first time visiting a Chinese Massage place so I don't know what the terms mean.

What is full body? Also does anyone know if this place does anything else besides massages as their was a fold up bed in the room too. I shall leave a review later :)

Offline Stapler

She probably offered body to body - B2B. This is when the girl strips naked and rubs her body up and down against yours, mostly using her breasts.
Of course, this costs extra money!

The going rate is £40 per hour massage plus an extra £20 for a happy ending and another £20 for B2B.

Is this what she offered?

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dellboy

I've just went to visit the Chinese place on Cotton Lane. Services on offer were Happy Ending and Full Body. I chose Happy Ending just to sample the place.

My first time visiting a Chinese Massage place so I don't know what the terms mean.

What is full body? Also does anyone know if this place does anything else besides massages as their was a fold up bed in the room too. I shall leave a review later :)

Depends who see. The girls change regularly. 
Some offer a lot more but in my experience I have never seen the same girl twice.

Offline mrwhill

Yeah, the pricing wise that's correct , I've just never heard the term Full Body, it makes sense now :)

Roadster

Depends who see. The girls change regularly. 
Some offer a lot more but in my experience I have never seen the same girl twice.

I've never been offered any more than B2B and HE at cotton lane.  Not to say it doesn't happen, just hasn't to me.

Also, IME, "girl" is a bit of a misnomer.  Slightly shy of menopausal old trout is more ofter closer to the mark.  I have seen a few hot women there but they are a bit of a rarity.

It's cheap, easy to find with easy parking.  There is usually no waiting. 

But it is basic.

Dellboy

Agree with your comments about the age of the 'girls'.
But when little head rules big head........!

Roadster

Agree with your comments about the age of the 'girls'.
But when little head rules big head........!

Don't get me wrong, all the women I've seen there are younger than me ... and a hand job is a hand job.

I was just pointing out that it is more "corner shop" than "Harrods  .... more burger than steak.

...... but at these prices who can complain?

Dodo

Don't get me wrong, all the women I've seen there are younger than me ... and a hand job is a hand job.

I was just pointing out that it is more "corner shop" than "Harrods  .... more burger than steak.

...... but at these prices who can complain?

'A hand job is a hand job'

Roadster , I couldn't agree less ....I've had one recently from Hot Alex given with such vigour that it turned the old fella blue and I've had one from Sexy Megan which was without doubt the most expertly delivered that I have ever had.

Offline Stapler

......I've had one from Sexy Megan which was without doubt the most expertly delivered that I have ever had.

Gone!  :unknown:

..S...

Dodo

Gone!  :unknown:

..S...

Briefly.......and she is FS so not your cup of tea!

Offline Stapler

Briefly.......and she is FS so not your cup of tea!

Nor yours apparently! You had to get her to finish you off by hand!  :music:

I don't have any trouble cumming!  :P

..S...

Dodo

..S...

Now that is a really strange comment cumming from a self confessed FBSM guy (and I have no problem with that) where the Happy Ending is more often than not delivered via a wank or do you always get them to suck you off.......explanation pleeeeeeeeease.

In my case however HR is nothing to do with libido but all to do with variety  :wacko:

Now be a good boy and get back to FBSM where you are a universally acknowledged expert and leave understanding of FS to those that partake in that particular sexual preference

Roadster

Roadster , I couldn't agree less ....I've had one recently from Hot Alex given with such vigour that it turned the old fella blue and I've had one from Sexy Megan which was without doubt the most expertly delivered that I have ever had.

You are, of course, entirely correct.

Rephrase ... "for the most part, a handjob is better than no handjob".

Dodo

You are, of course, entirely correct.

Rephrase ... "for the most part, a handjob is better than no handjob".

:lol: :D :lol:

Dodo

Quote from: Stapler on Yesterday at 01:57:15 pm

..S...

Comment from Dodo...

Now that is a really strange comment cumming from a self confessed FBSM guy (and I have no problem with that) where the Happy Ending is more often than not delivered via a wank or do you always get them to suck you off.......explanation pleeeeeeeeease.

In my case however HR is nothing to do with libido but all to do with variety  :wacko:

Now be a good boy and get back to FBSM where you are a universally acknowledged expert and leave understanding of FS to those that partake in that particular sexual preference
Report this post 

Bumping this in case you missed it Stapler......would be really interesting to have an answer seeing as you raised the subject :thumbsup: