Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Justy - Reading. Don't think she is the original Justy.  (Read 1976 times)

12 review(s) for naughty_busty_justy (3 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TallnHung

The Lady: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for 30 mins

The meet:
Well had a day or two working in Reading and was researching night before for a meet.  Busty Justy has been on my HL for a while and she came available so went with it after messing up a meet with a regular - Don't you hate it when work books you same time as a meet and then work cancels?  Bastards.  Oh and my 2 week old car got rear ended on the way to hotel night before too.  Never follow up bad luck with a punt it seems.

Went at agreed time after text exchange and no answer to texts or phone for 15 minutes.  Should have worked but gave her benefit of the doubt.  Was let in and met by a short, dark haired lady who said Ok?  Flat is nice and modern and looks set up as a punting house with bedrooms simple and I'm sure I heard another woman there too but no punters.
Thought this isn't the Justy build I have seen on photo's but was frustrated.  Bigger bodily but somehow smaller tits.  Either the pictures are very good or other than the blowjob one (which was this girl) its 2 different girls in the photos.  Could be  B&S and not a massively convincing one either.
15 minutes late and then not sure of lady.  Should have walked part 2.  Handed over the money and she disappeared for 5 minutes before coming back and helping me undress, none of that 'Must shower from profile'  Should have walked 3.  Onto standing BJ for a minute or two before on to bed and she went at my cock for OWO.  Was good enough but unlike me it took a good 5 minutes to get hard.  Soon as I was on with bag and she sat right on it, no questions of what I wanted or how and she decided to ride me as hard as she could.  5 minutes of that and I had lost interest and just let her go at it before I filled the bag.
She hopped off, got her phone out, I dressed and left only a bout 5 minutes later than if it had been on time.  Not impressed.

Will I go back? Hell no, I think maybe I should stick to MILF's and well reported others here.
I should have asked for and seen the other girls as a few seem to have good reports on here.