Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot thai spice in Basingstoke  (Read 2758 times)

4 review(s) for hot thai spice (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline russell sprout

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes

Where to start with this one? My review should be read with the fact in mind that my balls were full and I stupidly didn't have a plan B up my sleeve

Comms: very good, answered the phone quickly and sent postcode promptly

Location: modern flats in central Basingstoke, very easy to park.

The girl: quite a lot older than the stated 26 years old (maybe add 20 years!). I was pretty disappointed, is she the girl in the pictures? I'd say she was the girl in some of the pictures. Based on what she said I'd say the flat is in the name of the person I saw but I suspect more girls work there, maybe one of those different girl every week setups. As mentioned above, I was ready to walk if I could have got my balls out of the door. I went ahead at £60 for half hour. The girl I saw had a good attitude, quirky / funny too. She got to work with a covered BJ which was actually pretty good and deep too. I just closed my eyes and relaxed. I don't think kissing was on offer but I didn't even try. Sex was in mish, uneventful but delivered with a good attitude.

I feel like this should be borderline neutral, maybe. But, she did go about her business in an enthusiastic way so I'll leave it to you to decide.

Would I visit again: no

Offline Steady Eddy

Did you mean to leave a positive?

reggie rabbitt

Met her at short notice about 4 weeks ago! She is well in her 30,s but great body and boobs. I asked if she did OWO. I always ask thai/jap /romanian before parting with cash. She said £20, I said £10, she said Ok!! DFK £20 I said no thanks!!
Got down to it great owo, sensitive nips. Good cowgirl then doggie and finished with miss.
Cleaned up had a chat and left. Enjoyed myself so will possibly make a return visit?
Well she said in her feedback she enjoyed it and please come again!!!!?????? Ho bloody Ho!

Offline mh

Good cowgirl then doggie and finished with miss.

Oh, bad luck, hope you hit the target next time old chap.  :D

Offline mh

Met her at short notice about 4 weeks ago!

Seriously, though, you should write some reviews.

reggie rabbitt

Have;nt been here long but will give it a go!
I see quite a few WGs so  you may get fed up with one every couple of weeks?

reggie rabbitt

Looks like we punt the same areas??