Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty jody TOFTT  (Read 1309 times)

2 review(s) for Naughty Jody x (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Madone1

Spotted this profile pop up at the start of the week with only two very good pictures and zero feedback. I decided to take one for the team on this comms where great everything sorted with a few text messages very quick reply to everything.

Get myself down to the holiday inn on Shrewsbury business park right up to her room no problem. Get let in with the old hiding behind the door trick. pictures are accurate body wise she was wearing a leopard print basque and no kickers her face was ok your average girl you see on the street. I would put her at 26+ not 23 like advertised she said she was from Latvia.

Paperwork sorted and strip off the single bed is a bit of a nightmare and jody is paranoid about the noise and the cleaners coming in ask if I want oral.

She then try's to put the condom on my flaccid cock why do girls do this. :dash:
Anyway after a minute of sucking I'm hard but not really enjoying this at all. Try and position her so I can play with her pussy and tits. The BJ has turned into some strange tug of war where she grabs my crotch at the base of my cock and pulls up as she sucks down it wasn't very pleasant at all.

I'm getting feed up now and when she asks if I want sex I say yes just to get it over with. Doggy is offered and half a bottle of lube is dumped on my cock I pound away for a couple of minutes but I'm starting to get bored and losing my hard on. I pull out and dump the rubber on the floor. I tell her I'm going this isn't doing shit for me.

She is asking what's wrong I tell her I was after a girlfriend experience with a bit of passion not just a quick fuck. She asks me to stay and we can try again I think fuck it I'm here now so we start again lots more kissing this time and a bit of mutual wanking before I'm ready to fuck again I take her on the hotel floor this time the bed is shit. Her on top kissing all the time and then me on top I pound away before dumping a massive load on her tiny b cup tits. After a clean up and an ok back massage I role over with a hard on still she checks the time and points out we have 3 minutes left and she has a booking right after me. :vomit: I tell her to give me a hand job which she does very well and I pop with seconds to spare lol.

I'm dressed and out the door. Trying to decide if this was a good punt or not the start was terrible but it might have been my fault for not insisting on the service required but Ive spoiled myself with girls like Hannah and Louise who jump on you right away. :yahoo:

Jody could be a good punt with a bit more practice I would go back for the last 20 minutes but not the first 10. This truly was a game of two halves.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ming

Thanks for the TOFTT madone  :drinks:,

sounds like she might have potential, so onto the HL as a plan B.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Madone1

Thanks for the TOFTT madone  :drinks:,

sounds like she might have potential, so onto the HL as a plan B.

Ming  :hi:

I would keep her as a plan b maybe even a c. I was impressed she offered cum twice in 30 minutes and that I managed it too lol

ffeet

Thanks for the review M and for TOFTT.  :thumbsup:

Whats that place like for hotel visits, is it discrete?
I've contacted a few girls over the years who work from there but been put off by the car park barriers and the prospect of walking past reception.
Everywhere else locally seems to be double yellows and I live too far away to walk.

Offline Madone1

Thanks for the review M and for TOFTT.  :thumbsup:

Whats that place like for hotel visits, is it discrete?
I've contacted a few girls over the years who work from there but been put off by the car park barriers and the prospect of walking past reception.
Everywhere else locally seems to be double yellows and I live too far away to walk.

I was thinking the same when I got there but the barrier to let you in goes up without pressing any buttons and the one to let you out was up anyway.

As for the reception the stairs are just through the main door on the right so I just went right up no need to go near the reception desk at the back of the lobby. The beds are fucking terrible.

I think the premier inn in southwater in Telford town centre is the not difficult hotel to punt in as the girl has to come down and get you as the lifts are all key carded. I did have a great couple of pints there months ago with cecillia Chung when she toured smoking hot Chinese girl that will ram her tongue up your arse after licking your entire body.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 05:15:36 pm by Madone1 »

ffeet

Yes i saw Cecillia there too but rimming didn't seem to be on the menu that night.
Bonus with that hotel in Telford is the small discreet back entrance (if you'll excuse the phrase) which keeps you well clear of reception.

Offline Madone1

Yes i saw Cecillia there too but rimming didn't seem to be on the menu that night.
Bonus with that hotel in Telford is the small discreet back entrance (if you'll excuse the phrase) which keeps you well clear of reception.

It was part of her extra service package as she calls it 50 quid for Owo rimming and cim/facial.
I will have to remember the back door at the hotel for next time.