Author Topic: sparklingstar - Liverpool  (Read 1467 times)


2 review(s) for sparklingstar (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Location: Private Apartment
Fee:£100
Time: 1 Hour incall

Last week I visited Claire in her city centre apartment. (I believe she is taking some time out so her profile isn't currently active.)

I'd had some trouble booking her at first, it took a couple of tries but got there in the end. The comms were OK.

I got there and had to wait 10 mins as she was running late. I wasn't pleased but decided to see it out. The comms, waiting and trying to book very much had me leaning towards a negative.

Claire herself was lovely. Nice personality and very apologetic about the comms and booking. Even discounted a little as she felt bad. I kinda felt bad for being annoyed!

She had a clear list of dos and was clear from the off. These are on her profile so no surprises.

Oral was great, good technique and barely any hand. Sex again was good, few positions tried and she ensured I cum a few times.

Overall she offers a good service and she's a laugh. The booking issues she rectified, so due to the quality of the service, the effort she made to make up for the issue and the fact I had a good time in the end she scrapes a positive!

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Profile gone, did you scare her away? ;)

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Profile gone, did you scare her away? ;)

I did I think!  :lol:

Pacmario - Destroyer Of WGs

You seen any good uns lately?

Yorksrabbit

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw Claire last Christmas and she was great fun - and very patient with this old man  ;)

She particularly liked my little fetish :yahoo:

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I did I think!  :lol:

Pacmario - Destroyer Of WGs

You seen any good uns lately?

Nah, unfortunately. Is she quite emo /alternative looking? Seem to recall she's got the whole tattoo thing going on. Still want to try an alt girl but now she's disappeared!

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nah, unfortunately. Is she quite emo /alternative looking? Seem to recall she's got the whole tattoo thing going on. Still want to try an alt girl but now she's disappeared!

She has a couple. I wouldn't class her as alt though.

I spent most my civvie life with alt girls, looking for less alt now!  :lol:

Offline Side dna

Recently her profile has come and gone a few times. Hope she hasn't gone I've seen Claire a few times and enjoyed each one. The comms and her not being ready is a common thing, I've spent many a 10 mins just wandering round the area while she finishes her bath/ gets ready

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Recently her profile has come and gone a few times. Hope she hasn't gone I've seen Claire a few times and enjoyed each one. The comms and her not being ready is a common thing, I've spent many a 10 mins just wandering round the area while she finishes her bath/ gets ready

Yep been there!  :lol: