Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: methods of contact  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lady asked me to contact her via Kik Messenger. No real idea what this is but it looks indiscreet. I normally ask my younger son for computer/phohe advice but that WOULD be indiscreet. Why would or should I used such a service, I assume I would be outed?

On reflection her profile photo looks good - I thought I might try someone younger - but then I saw her single gallery photo and feel less conifdent about a meeting but the question about KIK remains.
HP
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:52:52 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
there's an email address there too.

If you've already tried that and she still insists on KIK, then move on.

Offline Silver Birch

I have no idea about KIK, whatsapp etc.

If they can't communicate via phone, text or AW email then I'm off.

Offline hantshagger

I never heard of it, but of course.... google is your friend ..... came up with this...

hope it helps ..... External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

If they can't communicate via phone, text or AW email then I'm off.

Yep, that's me too

Davido0007

It is basically a messenger app ala Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype etc... Not sure why she would want this, seeing as AdultWork provide a pretty close alternative with the emailing system.

Offline MikeJacobs73

As a younger member of UKP I'm aware of KIK. For short it's a phone application that allows to people to chat to each other. Instead of phone numbers it's done through accounts. It's socially known as the application to send nude photos to somebody.

To clarify its a phone application that keeps things fairly anonymous. However you need a smartphone for it.

Offline hungrypunt

I use kik a lot as it is more anon than whatsapp etc..u create a username then off u go.
Zoom in to the second pic and see the headline... :lol:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 11:04:31 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline hantshagger

It is basically a messenger app ala Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype etc... Not sure why she would want this, seeing as AdultWork provide a pretty close alternative with the emailing system.

Its supposedly more discreet, from what ive just learnt   (better anonymity than other messaging apps)

damn ,  people post the reply before i can type it on here!!!   :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 11:04:07 pm by hantshagger »

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I use kik a lot as it is more anon than whatsapp etc..u create a username then off u go.
Zoom in to the second pic and see the headline... :lol:

Paki Khan Imagefap? Definitely NOT the profile owner, and I bet the main profile pic isn't anything to do with her/him either.

Can someone do a reverse lookup for the main profile pic?

Offline smiths

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lady asked me to contact her via Kik Messenger. No real idea what this is but it looks indiscreet. I normally ask my younger son for computer/phohe advice but that WOULD be indiscreet. Why would or should I used such a service, I assume I would be outed?

On reflection her profile photo looks good - I thought I might try someone younger - but then I saw her single gallery photo and feel less conifdent about a meeting but the question about KIK remains.
HP

Certainly not something I would do, have a phone number or no business off me.

davidmatthewsII

well I found the girl in the second profile pic.

Seems they are a duo, the smaller one goes by the name Ayish Khan

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
well I found the girl in the second profile pic.

Seems they are a duo, the smaller one goes by the name Ayish Khan

Link(s)?

davidmatthewsII

I'd leave it alone the account that has all those images of her is registered to a guy. Looks fishy to say the least.

davidmatthewsII

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
External Link/Members Only

I can't find the image of the bigger girl yet though

I mean how do you know they are working as a duo?

davidmatthewsII

I mean how do you know they are working as a duo?

I meant that they are in a galley together, sorry I got the terminology wrong there. Saw her and a larger girl together in the gallery. Looked closer and saw it was not the bigger girl. My point was that the pictures that this guy was being sent seem to be images that are in a gallery owned by a guy, I.E. it looks like some sort of scam. Apologies if I was unclear.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I meant that they are in a galley together, sorry I got the terminology wrong there. Saw her and a larger girl together in the gallery. Looked closer and saw it was not the bigger girl. My point was that the pictures that this guy was being sent seem to be images that are in a gallery owned by a guy, I.E. it looks like some sort of scam. Apologies if I was unclear.

Oh I see! You mean that the guy who owns the imagefap profile has pics of both of these ladies on imagefap? Please clarify, as this would confirm the AW profile is a scam.

davidmatthewsII

Oh I see! You mean that the guy who owns the imagefap profile has pics of both of these ladies on imagefap? Please clarify, as this would confirm the AW profile is a scam.

Yes thats what I mean. These are the stats of the uploader. He opened the account 5 years ago.  below are the stats.

Signed up: 5 years and 3 months ago
Images viewed: 551
Images uploaded: 48

Sexual orientation: Straight

Birth: 18/04/1986

He has a collection of asian girl pictures and is from bangladesh, that would be why he wants to use kik rather than a telephone number. Looks like its a scam from what I see

davidmatthewsII

Its a Bangladeshi dude who lives in Edgware London. Likes to put up fake profiles of asian girls and message guys to get them to say how hot they are, Its not a robbery or fraud it just seems to get him off. Well whatever works for you I guess. Its cheaper than Punting....But yeah they are all fake profiles, he just want you to message him and talk about handjobs and blowjobs ect to get him off.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Its a Bangladeshi dude who lives in Edgware London. Likes to put up fake profiles of asian girls and message guys to get them to say how hot they are, Its not a robbery or fraud it just seems to get him off. Well whatever works for you I guess. Its cheaper than Punting....But yeah they are all fake profiles, he just want you to message him and talk about handjobs and blowjobs ect to get him off.

Yep! I see now. He's not selling anything so he's not committing fraud etc.

cockneybstrd

And thats not the first time he has appeared on here there was a photo of him somewhere

Offline AgedCases

I hate WGs with shite communication skills.

I'm sat in front of my laptop having messaged three of them for a punt today and still no response. Feel a right mug.

Offline smiths

I hate WGs with shite communication skills.

I'm sat in front of my laptop having messaged three of them for a punt today and still no response. Feel a right mug.

I don't waste my time emailing WGs, I only bother with those who have a phone number, far more chance of a quick response.

davidmatthewsII

And thats not the first time he has appeared on here there was a photo of him somewhere

Don't go posting the photos of him or his name and address, that may well end up in legal problems if he files a case of harassment against either you or the forum. They can take the forum down in 24hours. Cyberbullying laws are now getting rather tough.

Offline Tricky Dickie

No way this is the same person  :dash:

I suppose that the girl in the first photo might have eaten the girl in the second. Technically they would be same person then.  :yahoo:

davidmatthewsII

Personally i'd go for the girl in the first photo. That whole teeny bopper just out of school thing doesn't really do it for me at all.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Well I WAS going for the lady in the first photo but reading all this I am so glad you are a supportive team and I shall look again for someone else.

Smiths I know what you mean about phones but some of my best punts were from AW emails as the main contact,

thanks again friends
HP

E.L. Wisty

I keep my methods of contact simple. Phone Call, SMS Text or AW e-mail. Don't see the point of using these so called fancy apps. Bloody hell, it's not Facebook punting.