Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
Mia Makepeace
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Mia Makepeace
(
Read 3465 times
)
1 review(s) for
MissMakepeace
(
1 positive
,
0 neutral
,
0 negative
)
[Indexed by
]
Golovkin
Age Check :
Posts: 1,192
Likes: 4
Reviews: 160
«
on:
August 17, 2016, 09:11:28 pm »
Link to this Profile Page using
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only
- Get QR Code
Manchester 30 min incall £110 comms good easy to organise meet. Meet is at a nice hotel in Manchester parked up ring and I'm given room no. Arrive in her room she's exactly like in her pics I'm happy after seeing her in a few vids. I'm looking forward to this really! Good GFE, French kissing, owo, sex in all positions enthusiastic and I'm loving every minute of this CIM to finish. Sucking and wanking my cock with a bit of dirty talk does it for me and I give her a big load in her mouth.
bit of a friendly chat and I'm on my way chuffed lived out a fantasy!
alidoodle
Age Check :
Banned
Posts: 91
Likes: 0
Reviews: 0
«
Reply #1 on:
August 17, 2016, 09:13:07 pm »
She is way to expensive 110 for 30mins? Better hotter girls out there
Banned reason:
10 years fuck all contribution to site, admits in his posts to punts, times up!
Banned by:
Iloveoral
threechilliman
Age Check :
Posts: 8,150
Likes: 9
Reviews: 131
«
Reply #2 on:
August 17, 2016, 09:18:16 pm »
Must admit, there is something about her. Just a wee bit pricey for me.
tcm
george r
Age Check :
Posts: 2,537
Likes: 18
Reviews: 36
«
Reply #3 on:
August 17, 2016, 09:23:50 pm »
she did work at SS for a while and much better value when she worked there.
she has got "that look " though ..
Golovkin
Age Check :
Posts: 1,192
Likes: 4
Reviews: 160
«
Reply #4 on:
August 17, 2016, 09:26:45 pm »
External Link/Members Only
I agree it's a bit steep for someone of her age but I thought fuck it and I'm glad I did. This sort of thing really does it for me!
bigmc
Age Check :
Posts: 1,176
Likes: 1
Reviews: 11
«
Reply #5 on:
August 17, 2016, 09:30:10 pm »
Quote from: threechilliman on August 17, 2016, 09:18:16 pm
Must admit, there is something about her. Just a wee bit pricey for me.
tcm
That pretty much sums up my feelings about her too
Pepsiii
Age Check :
Guest
«
Reply #6 on:
August 18, 2016, 04:30:25 pm »
She's too expensive £110 for 30 minutes, the guy that makes fake agent pays £350 for a few hours to get the scene completed better VFM, consider offering her £350 the going rate for fake agent girls, you'll get more bang for your money.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
Mia Makepeace
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close