Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollie sienna or annabelle?  (Read 6390 times)

np500

Lovinlife, don't know how admin will view a review by yourself, but you would be reporting on an experience with an s p with your husband , but if it's an issue, you could just let us know on this thread, as we're all gagging to know how it went ( when it does ) and if your feeling ( very horny ) flushed, Kandice does duos with Molly Mathews, I'll be setting that one up when I see Kandice soon, so you could indulge in a fffm , now that I'd love to read about !

Offline Lovinlife

Don't worry, somehow or another I'll let you know how it goes. TBH I'm not sure he would cope with FFFM! It might be a bit much!

np500

Maybe next time, have a good one 👍

Offline Lovinlife

We'll try our best! Enjoy your threesome!

np500

I have, I do , I will , best fun minus me socks , cheers

Offline MrMatrix

Well I've now seen all three but not Welsh Kandice, who I must get to see soon. All 3 girls mentioned are lovely in their own way. I wouldn't want to do a MFF with any of them as I enjoy the 1 to 1 and the intimacy that offers. All three have completely different body types yet all three provided an excellent meeting, all willing, easy going and just so nice. I would see all three again with out any hesitation. Having asked the question you've then gone for WK. I too look forward to your review.  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

I have now seen Mollie (3 times) and Annabelle and both were very nice.  I will try and see Sienna next year to complete the hat trick.  I have of course also seen Kandice (also 3 times) but I also think Layla Grace deserves a special mention as not only is she a lot cheaper than the other girls but she is every bit as good and is probably the most facially attractive girl I have seen to this point.

Offline MrMatrix

I have now seen Mollie (3 times) and Annabelle and both were very nice.  I will try and see Sienna next year to complete the hat trick.  I have of course also seen Kandice (also 3 times) but I also think Layla Grace deserves a special mention as not only is she a lot cheaper than the other girls but she is every bit as good and is probably the most facially attractive girl I have seen to this point.
MrD, that is so interesting what you say about Layla, not familiar with her but your recommend puts her on my HL. yes I rather like Mollie, shes just great. but they all are TBH. I would see Annabelle and Sienna again given half a chance. Happy 2017 MrD.  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

MrD, that is so interesting what you say about Layla, not familiar with her but your recommend puts her on my HL. yes I rather like Mollie, shes just great. but they all are TBH. I would see Annabelle and Sienna again given half a chance. Happy 2017 MrD.  :hi:

I think we are all lucky in the Cardiff/South East Wales area in that there are a number of good girls around and they are also local girls.  Happy 2017 to you too MrM.  :thumbsup:

np500

Anyway -! LOVEINLIFE ( if you read this ) did it happen ?

Offline Lovinlife

Not as quickly as we would have liked, but date set for March. Now thinking Farrah though, natural is very appealing.

np500

Offline mrdiamond77

Just thought that I would post to say that it seems Layla has been a bit unreliable lately and has cancelled at the last moment with punters here who have booked her.  She did the same to me too before I saw her but she did at least get back in contact with me and my eventual punt with her was excellent.  She has also changed her name again for some reason.  Just thought I would post this as I have recommended her to you.  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Just thought that I would post to say that it seems Layla has been a bit unreliable lately and has cancelled at the last moment with punters here who have booked her.  She did the same to me too before I saw her but she did at least get back in contact with me and my eventual punt with her was excellent.  She has also changed her name again for some reason.  Just thought I would post this as I have recommended her to you.  :hi:
Whats layla's new name please?

np500

Her new name is Selina ray of Wales, original I guess ! External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 01:04:07 am by np500 »

Peter543210

New guy posting here. Have seen Mollie, Annabelle and Sienna. Fantastic and pleasant. I promise to learn the etiquette but also put replies on Laurenna and Seren to advise others of the perils of punting.

Offline mrdiamond77

Can anybody actually think of a logical reason of why she keeps changing her name?  Surely the regular changes must also confuse her regulars.  :unknown:

np500

Can anybody actually think of a logical reason of why she keeps changing her name?  Surely the regular changes must also confuse her regulars.  :unknown:

+1, I thought she had a good recognizable name, good feed back, good looking, we'll recommend, on h l, so no idea, funny how all the changes of name coincided with the   ( reported ) reliability problems ? , no idea if there's a link there somewhere, but I hope she's in control , as I'm looking forward to booking her, one of the best looking with good service, wouldn't want to lose a good in, would we !
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 10:01:48 pm by np500 »

Offline mrdiamond77

+1, I thought she had a good recognizable name, good feed back, good looking, we'll recommend, on h l, so no idea, funny how all the changes of name coincided with the   ( reported ) reliability problems ? , no idea if there's a link there somewhere, but I hope she's in control , as I'm looking forward to booking her, one of the best looking with good service, wouldn't want to lose a good in, would we !

Agree.  Worth noting that the time I did see her, she had not long got her tattoo done on her leg.  It was done she said because she had her ex boyfriends name tattooed on it before, and he was in prison and probably due for release.  Maybe she mixes with a bad crowd, but could be nothing.  Thought she was a lovely girl myself.  Disappointing to read about all the cancellations recently as she could easily be one of the top 3 girls in Cardiff.

Randolph69

Agree.  Worth noting that the time I did see her, she had not long got her tattoo done on her leg.  It was done she said because she had her ex boyfriends name tattooed on it before, and he was in prison and probably due for release.  Maybe she mixes with a bad crowd, but could be nothing.  Thought she was a lovely girl myself.  Disappointing to read about all the cancellations recently as she could easily be one of the top 3 girls in Cardiff.
If she does not want to be identified from her AW profile, maybe not a good idea to show off her new tattoo in her profile photos?