Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollie sienna or annabelle?  (Read 6385 times)

Offline Ssddooo66

His everyone I've come in too a few quid an I want to treat myself to a hour or two with a top class lady.

Could anyone help me pick out of  mollie sienna or annabelle? If someone has been with all 3 that would be great #lucky sods.

Sorry don't know how to put links up...

np500

Well champ, I'm sure it's a very positive wod of cash you've come in to ? But to give it a positive review is Not really how you get your review count up ! your supposed to review the girls after you've seen them ! Not before ? I'm sure it's just a learning curve thing .

Gatchaman

For the benefit of anyone not familiar with them, I'm guessing you mean these 3, who at £200 per hour are all on my "too expensive" hotlist :)

Mollie Matthews
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sienna Marie

Welsh msannabellex

Let us know who you choose and how you get on.

(This probably belongs on the Regional Punting board really)

thatguy

Ive ploughed 2 of them.

Annabelle is the best looking by far.  Takes a good hard fucking too.

Offline James557

I saw Annabelle last week - she is stunning (I could imagine her in a top London club easily holding her own) taller than I expected as well. I saw Sienna a few years ago. I wouldn't assume that the price is a guarantee of service (although you won't go far wrong with these two based on my experience) but just sometimes it's where they want to pitch themselves in the market and price is a proxy as to the sort of client they want (and don't want) to to meet. I have met as good (if not better) for less.

Haven't seen Mollie (yet)  :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Have not had the pleasure of seeing any of them.  Annabelle and Mollie added to the HL.

Husqvarna360

Annabelle looks like the best of the high end £ ladies to visit and likes seems to be comprehensive.

Any recent feedback on her, she sounds like she is a very pretty girl.  My only downside is I am not into enhanced breasts..

Offline mrdiamond77

Since my last post in this thread I have seen Mollie.  I have also done a review for her.  A most enjoyable visit.

Randolph69

Ive ploughed 2 of them.

Annabelle is the best looking by far.  Takes a good hard fucking too.
I agree - Annabelle is stunning, probably the best looking WG in Wales right now. Sienna and Mollie are lovely too, but I preferred each of them before they each had their boob jobs. I have a bit of a thing against fake tits.

Offline Lovinlife

First post on here. I would appreciate advice. Last year my husband treated me to a threesome with Mollie. Great experience! I want to return the favour. Thinking Welsh Candice, Welsh Brunette or Scarlett Jo. Recommendations?? And yes, he is a lucky man!!!

Offline mashit1

You be find with any of them my preference would be scarlet jo, any chance I could come and watch 😄😄 what a lucky bloke 👌

Offline mrdiamond77

He's a lucky bloke.  I would recommend Kandice highly, but I have not seen the other ladies.

Offline Lovinlife

Offline Lovinlife

Thanks. Sounds like I can't go far wrong with any of them. I'll set something up.

thatguy

kandice is the hottest one in that selection category by far. Seen all ladies mentioned. Kandice is the only one I've re visited.

Please let us know how you get on ;)

Offline Lovinlife

I will do! Had a great time with Mollie last year so I'm hoping this will be as enjoyable!

Offline aazbo22

lovinlife - if u and ur hubby ever want a MMF give me a shout  :cool: :lol:

np500

Seen all three a few times each, not seen W B , for about 6 months but planning to put that right soon, Kandice and s j are the two I see on a rotation at the moment, the two are differant in there own ways but both are great ( obviously ! ) Kandice is fit as you like and does duos with Molly ( may help) , sex is stunning and intimate ( as I like it ) can't get enough , s j is lust on legs, gorgeous , horny, sexy.  she likes anal ( this being the biggest difference ) and is my go to girl for the duos, ( 4 th coming up ) again the sex is awesome , varied and delivers it with passion and fun, I know it's paid sex but i would't know it , if I'd not been told, that goes for both of these girls, W B is also top of the tree, and if she lived in Cardiff I'd be rotating the three of them. Very passionate and can take you places I'd never know existed , hope that helps lovinlife, and don't forget to tell you husband , he'll never understand how lucky he is .

Offline Lovinlife

Thanks for the replies. Definitely helped,  I appreciate it.

Husqvarna360

Hi Lovnlife, If you fancy a mmf session I would be up for a visit.  I can send you me details ie age, height waste etc x

Offline Lovinlife

Thanks, but we're going to stick with FFM. I'll let you know how we get on!

HitnMiss

Why would she want to know about your waste, I would hope your regular if not see a GP  lol

Husqvarna360

:lol: :P (predictive sext is a fanny thing)  :P

Offline PMAC123

Asks for information about female WP, gets two offers for MMF  :lol: some serious characters on here gotta be fair

Offline aazbo22

we are all here for a reason for 1 reason really lol

Offline PMAC123

we are all here for a reason for 1 reason really lol

Very true lol, not blaming anyone just found it funny :D

Offline Lovinlife

Didn't bother me! Ive appreciated the replies. Something like this you want to get right and without this site it would be a minefield.

np500

Yes, sex, but there are many forms of sex,  differant tricks for differant pricks ! ( not meant in a disrespectful sense there ! )  This site helps us not just source sexual partners, but seek out sexual activitys, and sexual activitys most of us never in a million years thought we'd be participating in before we started punting. I have to think long and hard sometimes to get my head around the things I've done in the last 20 months, not as crazy as some on here , but pritty ground breaking for me for sure .  I could't make it up, and to think a woman has come on a mans punting site to ask for tips in finding a good shag for her husband ( and her self hopefully ) no, you could't make it up, but what a brilliant thing to behold, wish all our o h 's had the same mind set .
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 06:44:40 pm by np500 »

Offline Lovinlife

Don't get me wrong, it's taken a while to get to this place. You need to feel completely secure in your relationship. We have great fun. We are both adventurous and to have found someone that I can equally share my fantasies with is a great place to be. It's probably going to be a couple of months before we book anything. The lead up is part of the excitement, but I will post and let you know how we get on. Last time it was all about me. This time I want it to be all about him!

np500

If you do choose one of the three I / we mentioned , think you will have a great time which ever you choose, think we on here are all green with envy that you can share this together, I think it's brilliant, have a good one and if anything like us lot , it will become an irasistable habit you can't ignore, Embrace.

Randolph69

Don't get me wrong, it's taken a while to get to this place. You need to feel completely secure in your relationship. We have great fun. We are both adventurous and to have found someone that I can equally share my fantasies with is a great place to be. It's probably going to be a couple of months before we book anything. The lead up is part of the excitement, but I will post and let you know how we get on. Last time it was all about me. This time I want it to be all about him!
The lucky bastard!

If I had had a wife like you I'm sure I would still be married  :angelgirl:

Offline Lovinlife

So right because it was only ever intended to be a one off. Here we are again thinking about the next time. Why not??

Offline HughJardon

First post on here. I would appreciate advice. Last year my husband treated me to a threesome with Mollie. Great experience! I want to return the favour. Thinking Welsh Candice, Welsh Brunette or Scarlett Jo. Recommendations?? And yes, he is a lucky man!!!

Oh to be a fly on the wall on that fateful day  :angelgirl:

If my lass allowed this, I doubt I would punt...... That much  :sarcastic:

Pick the most expensive girl and, go nuts on her these girls are very Bi

Sounds a ball to be fair  :thumbsup:

Offline Lovinlife

I think I'm settled on Welsh Kandice. Thanks for all your help! I'm looking forward to it, as is hubby!

np500

You'll love her, don't know if your up for a review , but I think it will be a first 👍

Offline HughJardon

Andrex😜

That's Foreverhungs currency

Where is that mad scrotum puller too  :lol:

np500

Mate, I fear a total blow out on here if a review pops up one fair day, would this be a first, I've never seen one but don't read the other forums like this one, I got so excited when she announced a review I fired off a text to Kandice to book her the day after my 3sum ( coming up ) bollox , got to find the dosh now !

Jester269269

I'd be lovinlife also if my Mrs booked me in with a top class lady

Offline HughJardon

The addictiveness of Punting is on another level,  when you find the right girl who's a great mix of sultry sexy hot and slutty it's hard not to think of fucking every minute of the day.

I thought about that earlier on reading through the thread, but doubt she could publish a review obviously check with,Admin first,  lucky hubby on the other hand could.  But it's nice that there's still adventurous ladies out there willing to do this for the other half,  my ex wouldnt even let me watch Babe station  :(

But alas your addicted to Crack mate.. Kandice's crack  :rose:

Live life to the fullest,  that's me motto  :hi:

Jester269269

Lol Hugh your reviews are the  :bomb:
And got to admit said to SJ this week I'm a crack addict, she is the bollox

Offline HughJardon

Reviewing is a good way of keeping a track on who you've punted as well as giving back to the community,  a lot of good reviewers on the Welsh (Cum -Roo) boards both old and new. Long may it continue,  nod to you there Jester,  HotMat the board flooder  :D Grumpy P the more the merrier.

Did you ever duo with her mum mate? 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:39:32 pm by HughJardon »

np500

Read scarlettjo's latest feedback and the guys 1 f b , talk of the devil !
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:41:26 pm by np500 »

Offline HughJardon

I haven't shagged SJ for years but her body looks as good as ever.

Well spotted Red,  also he's done a MFF with Summer Mae,  if you click on his name.  My question is simple though,  where is he,  and why's his wife on here.  Surely bringing home warm apple pie is a blokes job.

She's a fucking saint though  :angelgirl: have a plus one love +1

np500

Yes Hugh , I could eat her arse for the full hour, that woman is a dream, I get a look if I acknowledge a female I've known for years , and Thay that know wounder why men punt , Thay can be thick some times !

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

A bit like Red, I'm a headspin with this thread.   :wackogirl: Mrs P and I have a good sex life, but it's very vanilla. She would spontaneously combust at the thought of booking us both in to see an SP.

Loving life, a few very obvious questions are:
- Do you have a sister? Ideally several?
- Could we start work on cloning you?

Seriously, fair play to you and your OH. I wish you the very best with Kandice. I've not seen her but she is highly recommended and I'm sure you - and your lottery winning OH - will have an absolute blast

Offline Lovinlife

Thank you, I'm sure we will! No sisters I'm sorry!! It'll be several weeks before we book anything. It will be his birthday present. If I can post a review I will, but I obviously don't want to break any of the site rules! Maybe just an update, if that's permitted. It's been an enjoyable experience posting on here, albeit I know I'm completely out of place! Have appreciated the help though.

Offline mrdiamond77

I think I'm settled on Welsh Kandice. Thanks for all your help! I'm looking forward to it, as is hubby!

You have chosen wisely. :thumbsup: