Author Topic: Chester-louise - Chester  (Read 1179 times)


3 review(s) for Missy2017 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Link: External Link/Members Only
Location: Private Apartment
Fee:£100
Time: 1 Hour incall

I visited Louise over in Chester today. She has a private apartment that is very discreet and out the way. I did the booking through AW and her comms were good. Text once there to confirm and get door number etc.. (never spoke which is different than the usual as most girls expect a call first.)

The photos on her profile are accurate, she's a redhead, has got some great curves and is tall. I like a GFE and she does a great job of it, she's got good banter and seems a genuinely nice girl.

Great oral skills (OWO) and seems to enjoy being fucked (protected obvs!). I got two pops off, she rode me first one and second one I fucked her and shot my load all over her tits. She didn't do any of the WG time wasting nonsense and she is not a clock watcher either as we ran over a little.

Not one for the "kinky" or PSE guys but good for those that likes a bigger girl, GFE and a laugh.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 03:40:38 pm by MilesPrower »

SUMO61

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She won't see anyone over the age of 48, so her profile says.

So, she can fuck right off  :thumbsdown:

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She won't see anyone over the age of 48, so her profile says.

So, she can fuck right off  :thumbsdown:

 :D I'm not near the cutoff yet :P

Offline Blue Moon

She won't see anyone over the age of 48, so her profile says.

So, she can fuck right off  :thumbsdown:
....and I don't see anyone over size 18. So she can fuck right off twice.    :thumbsdown:    Bm