Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Nathalie_ - Ipswich  (Read 635 times)

3 review(s) for _Nathalie_ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheLastSamuari

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Stupidly i read a review on here which said she was crap, unfortunatly i was short on time and listening to my dick rather than the experts on here... pretty much sums up the visit..

relatively clean apartment near the cinema in ipswich, if you dont mind a walk, no other parking close by that you would want to risk your car in...

same girl as in the pics, but really couldnt have been more robotic if she tried.. if she had her way she would have happily sucked my dick for the entire hour... but i had different plans, so asked her to sit on mu cock.. the worrying thing was she was about to without a second thought for the rubber.. that really should have been the point i got up and walked out..

but again.. the dick too over and once the rubber was on, i was hammering away..
the only problem being the whole robotic motion.. really killed the moment..

wouldnt go near her again, if shes "forgotten" to put the rubber on me.. how many others have just gone for it..
her english is limited to about 20 words, so you couldnt event talk to her really..

and the toilet/shower room.. the seat was in about 4 pieces at the side, and the wash tops were drenched from a leak, so my clothes ended up wet as well..

totally pissed off and wont be going anywhere near that WG again..