Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester Thai massage (or Nottingham / Derby)  (Read 1234 times)

Offline onlyme23

Hi, had a break for the last 9 months from punting, looking to get back into full massage with h.e.     Have been looking at the Thai parlours in Leicester, does anyone have any recent experience with these??   Any to avoid??  Was thinking Thai jasmine,  nin suwan or su nin Thai spa.  I am looking for good massage with the cheeky added bonus.          Never visited a shop before and the whole thought is quite exciting.      Any help or advice much appreciated. 

Offline andyf2341

I can recommend the Chinese massage place on kings Richard Road in leicester, go for the 1 hour massage @ £40, it allows a more relaxing time and you will get at least hand relief with the Chinese lady naked, if you ask her what else she does you can sometimes be offered body to body

Offline allross

Well Ninsu, Sunin and Jasmine are all part of the same chain and the ladies do swap between shops. The other option is Sala or Tip which are sister shops. I prefer Sunin, but it does depend on who you see. It is worth booking as they can be busy and not accpet walkups.