Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angellory of Fulham Broadway  (Read 1518 times)

43 review(s) for angellory (35 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline beanfarmer05

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

After a short break from this hobby due to me being jaded with women in general, I decided to get back on the horse so to speak.

I wanted to see a girl that was new to me,a quick browse through recent reviews and I clicked on Angellory who's in fulham Broadway currently. I have to admit,this was down to laziness initially as I live not far from Wimbledon so it's a very short journey on tube for me.

I was impressed by her pictures-I've always had a thing for girls with lots of tattoos,and I liked the look of Lory's. Not to everyone's taste I know but for me that's what sold it.

Comms

Lory has 12 positive reviews and 4 negative?quick scan through showed the negatives were due to poor comms/no shows,but I was lucky I texted her and got a quick reply,I told her I lived close-by and could I see her that evening,she suggested me coming an hour from the first text which suited me and was easy travelling time wise.
Gave me her post code and road name and asked to call when I arrived

Very short walk from fulham Broadway,road felt safe,busy yet anonymous,no bus stops or pubs/cafes nearby to be overlooked by the curious and basement flat so easy to disappear out of sight from main road.

My only problem was Chelsea were playing so I had to fight through the great unwashed at station!

Venue

Nice clean flat,bedroom was perfectly fine,no smell of smoke,and a good bathroom with a powerful shower which I made use of.

Girl

Lory met me in a black and red underwear set which quickly came off. The girl is in good shape,clearly works out and takes care of herself. Her hair was up in a ponytail and it was a mixture of red and black too,which I found attractive(I love alternative girls,won't tickle everyone's fancy) no belly on her,small boob's and a nice big bum and thighs- not fat but gym honed,if you look at any internet pictures of fitness models/crossfit girls you know what I mean. Small gap between her teeth,but no one is perfect are they. Pretty,not stunning face,but her eyes were naughtiness.especially when her mouth was full and looking up at me.

Service

This is one of the best punts I've had in a long time,but that may partly be down to us getting on really well. I am young 30's and been living in the gym and it shows,she made a few comments about it,and I've got a fair few tattoos myself and that was good common ground and we talked about it inbetween rounds and at the end.

Deep French kissing,owo was amazing and lengthy,I went down on her and she was clean and shaven,just a nice pussy to have your face buried in. Round one ended with missionary and cowgirl,she cleaned me up,then she initiated round two with more oral, then cowgirl again and doggy to finish. That was particularly great as her ass is awesome to pound against,she could take a hard pounding and her back tattoos look amazing. No rush afterwards,with the shower before and at the end I was in there for longer than an hour.
Oh and her English is very good no issues there. She told me that when she goes home at Xmas she's having a boob job,but "not too big" in her words.

Will see again definitely

Sorry typing this on my phone so not sure how to add a link. 100 pound for an hour

Offline The_Don

Sorry typing this on my phone so not sure how to add a link. 100 pound for an hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have reported this review and if Admin or Nik have the time it may have it added  :hi:

Offline kefcseries

Every time I see this profile this pic creeps me out.

Assuming that's Lory on the right either she's 6 foot 2" tall or she's normal height and the other girl is tiny. Can the OP shed some light, how tall is she?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline beanfarmer05

She's taller than average,maybe 5foot7? That pic does look strange,but she's got ridiculously high heels on in it,and the girl on the left looks small.

Offline kefcseries