Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: love-rebeka - Hatfield  (Read 4353 times)

3 review(s) for love-rebeka (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrXYZ987

This meeting was in early/mid-August, paid 60 for ½ hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms – Good; called and all arranged for a few hours later.  Asked to call back an hour before time to confirm still coming, which I did, and was sent address & postcode.  This seemed vaguely familiar, but I had no records to cross-check against.  Instructed to call when I got to her road, which I duly did and was given flat number and was talked into the location.

Location – Modern block of flats on edge of town centre.  Entrance is not obvious, hence why “talked in” as mentioned above.  As alluded to above, address seemed to ring bells and when I got there realised that Rebeka shares with another Hatfield WG I’ve seen a few times before.  The flat itself is clean and tidy.  There’s plenty of free parking available in town centre, the flats have a very limited number of visitor spaces.

Rebeka – Is the woman in the photos; she’s about 5ft 4 tall, bobbed brunette hair, dress size 8, large, full and firm tits (DD’s at least, maybe more), cracking round, firm arse, very attractive facially.  I’d place her around early thirties, so claimed age of 30 is reasonable.

The meet – Rebeka answered the door in a tight black dress and led me through to the bedroom where confirmed meet duration and settled paperwork.  We both stripped off together (would’ve preferred it if we’d removed each others clothing).  She finished stripping before me and when I looked at her I thought, fuckin’ hell what a body.  She has got a superb “slim & stacked” body, which doesn’t really show in her photos.

On to the bed and straight into oral, Rebeka offered either OW or OWO, I opted for the latter.  Rebeka gives great head, not too sloppy, goes nice and deep (not DT), very little hand action.  I rubbed her arse and pussy, but told no fingers inside.  Then onto RO, but she adopted a reclined position so access a little difficult.  Had a good play of her nipples whilst going down on her.

Then on with condom, which I largely had to do, and started off in mish.  Rebeka has a very tight pussy, so tight it felt like I wasn’t going to last very long even in mish.  Had Rebeka go CG so I could play with her tits and feeling my climax rising then pounded her really hard, she’s reasonably good at looking like she’s enjoying you.  Lasted longer than I thought I would before cuming.  Rebeka cleaned me up, but did say my pounding had made her a bit sensitive.

Chatted and caressed a bit until time was up, then off on my merry way.

Would I go back ?  Oh yes I very much intend to when she’s back from her hols at end of Sept.

Online Hertsgent

Another useful one thanks - been to that location myself before (not for Rebeka), so know what you mean on location.

I seem to remember a comment on Rebeka that kissing above the neck was off limits - was this true for you? Might still take a trip based on your "better than the photos" description!

MrXYZ987

Another useful one thanks - been to that location myself before (not for Rebeka), so know what you mean on location.

I seem to remember a comment on Rebeka that kissing above the neck was off limits - was this true for you? Might still take a trip based on your "better than the photos" description!

Was true for me, though I didn't ask or push for it. If she did then I think it would elevate it from a really good to really great punt.

She's better than the photos, both physically & personality (photos she looks rather serious/sullen, but she is actually very bubbly).

Offline Rook_ee

thanks for the review really got me interested as if the photos didn't do the trick already!!! she's a stunner.. and those boobs on that slender body really do it for me... :dash: :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

No kissing deal breaker
Real hot
Yet bitch does owo....
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jinx

Boy oh boy - Rebekah looks amazing!!!!! Shame she is in Ireland!!!!!

Jinx

MrXYZ987

Boy oh boy - Rebekah looks amazing!!!!! Shame she is in Ireland!!!!!

Jinx

Don't know where you're looking, but she was showing as being in Watford yesterday and this morning

Offline RAJEC

Offline Jinx

Wrote to her on A/W earlier this month, she replied stating she’d be in Northern Ireland all year. Wonderful that she is back a little earlier! In Herts too.
Jinx