Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anette_xxx - Baker Street  (Read 1223 times)

6 review(s) for Anette_xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrXYZ987

This meeting was in mid-July, paid 60 for ½ hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms – Good; called and meeting arranged for a short while later.

Location – Flat a few minutes walk from Baker Street tube station.  Looks a bit grotty on the outside, but has been modernised and is very presentable once in.  Street itself is fine, non-threatening and a few people on the street, but nothing made me feel like I’d be particularly watched.

Anette – Is the woman in the photos.  However, photos have been fairly heavily ’shopped.  Having said that personally I liked how she looked, reasonably tall (5 ft 9 or so in stockinged feet), curvy figure (probably a size 14, but I’m not good with dress sizes), cracking set of large tits that were full and heavy (one aspect of her photos that probably haven’t been shopped), some belly fat that she gets away with carrying as she’s tall (not excessive to me, but will be to others and one aspect that’s definitely “played with” in the photos), bobbed blonde hair and facially attractive/pretty (subjective I know, but there you are).

The meet – Anette answered the door in a tight black dress and heels.  Led me through to the bedroom where confirmed meet duration and settled paperwork.  Was offered a drink (water) and whilst she disappeared to get drink I showered.  On return to the room Anette discarded her clothes, bit of a shame as I enjoy undressing the woman.

As you should gather from above I liked what was revealed.  Started with DFK and hands exploring our bodies.  Moved on to the bed for more of the same.  Onto OW, then some 69.  Anette gives a decent, though not outstanding, covered BJ.  Anette then climbed on board for CG, me sucking on her tits, then mish, lovely sight watching her tits roll around in rhythm to my thrusting and good snogging, then doggy where I finished.

Showered and left a very happy man

Would I go back ?  Yes.