Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @sexy sandra@, Euston  (Read 2478 times)

17 review(s) for _sensual_kasia_ (9 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrXYZ987

This meeting was in early July, paid 100 for 1 hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms –Good; called on short notice and all arranged for a short while later.  Instructed to call when I got to the hotel, which I duly did and was given room number.

Location – Well known chain of budget(ish) hotels next to Euston train station.  You don’t have to pass reception to get to lifts, but they are in view of the reception desk, just walk in like you own the place and no one seems to notice you.  Room was ok.

Sandra – Is the woman in the photos.  Her profile description fairly represents what she’s like and what’s on offer.  I would estimate dress size as 10.  Age wise I’d say mid-twenties, so claimed age is reasonable.

The meet – Sandra opened the door wearing a figure hugging dress and usual “killer heels”, ushered into the room.  Confirmed meet duration and paid up.  I asked to shower and was offered drink of water.  We hopped on the body and kissed for a bit, stroking each others bodies.  The kissing is more FK than DFK, but Sandra’s very enthusiastic with it.  Then proceeded to OWO, lots of sucking and head bobbing, not too much hand.  A really good, prolonged BJ that brought be to a climax.  Clean up and then some chit chat whilst I recovered.

Started round 2 with some RO and OWO.  Got the johnny on when there was a knock at the door (service getting incorrect time to for Sandra to vacate room).  However, this killed it for me, and despite Sandra’s manual and oral efforts I couldn’t rise to the occassion.

Showered and idle chit chat whilst I got dressed, kissed and on my way into the evening with a smile on my face.

Would I go back ?  Yes.

MrXYZ987

An update to track change of SP's name (for those that search by AW name), but still under same AW number.

New working name is _sensual_kasia_:  External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Can you confirm this is the same SP or is it a profile swap and B&S?  Have services offered and performance changed?  These would be the useful updates to mention.

She has history for using this alternate name but it still being her so...

MrXYZ987

Photos are the same, didn't check services offered for any differences.

Have (sadly) done this on a number of my reviews, did note on some of them where the SP seemed to be different

Offline Rocket Scientist

An update to track change of SP's name (for those that search by AW name), but still under same AW number.

New working name is _sensual_kasia_:  External Link/Members Only

_Sensual_Kasia_ is the current owner but this account was previously held by Sexy Sandra.  For clarity see my review at time of name change:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142521.0